2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it okay for Trump to people of colour to go back home, despite being born in the American. Stop avoiding the question and answer it. Instead of deflecting back to Biden. You don't want to answer it, because you realise Trump is also a racist.

Trump said

Nice deflection. Completely ignoring it, because you're supporting a man who said it. Your fake outrage on Biden is being exposed
Just out of interest where do you get your information? In general I mean not just Trump/Biden. Is it main stream media?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love how Trump fans ignore his racist statements, his words toward underage girls, his daughter, but focus on Biden.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Both of them are racist. But you're only bothered by one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If Trump finds underage girls attractive then why is he fighting to end child trafficking and why is he not embroiled in all the pizzagate stuff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how Trump fans ignore his racist statements, his words toward underage girls, his daughter, but focus on Biden.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

quite. I think any sensible person realises the US is in an unpleasant scenario, forced to choose between Trump and Biden. Instead of having a rational discussion about the pros and cons of each the discussion descends into madness.

I'd like to know why it is acceptable for Trump to state undergirls are attractive? Not one Trump supporter can answer this.

Reactions: 3

I'm not bothered about either tbh, I don't particularly like Trump, but he is the one that is able to run USA.

Biden has trouble putting a sentance together, his family should be ashamed of themselves, dementia is no joke.

We have to look at the bigger picture, Trump will be better for UK.
Biden will cause so much unrest, I dread to think what state America will be in.

I know that my friends over there will be returning if Trump doesn't win.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve also posed a few very very basic fair questions in this thread and no one has answered them. I feel like this thread absolutely crystallises the state of the internet and its effect on politics in the last several years.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.