Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I don't see how the media are trying to paint a narrative when Trump is the one who has said the inappropriate comments about his daughter.
I agree he's made questionable comments about her, but some media outlets are trying to suggest that there is an inappropriate relationship between them with their reporting/articles, and I think that's going too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Pinchme

VIP Member
Thanks for a good laugh tonight people. I think one of the best was hearing that Trump is a brilliant business man and will be good for the UK. If it isn’t bad enough having Johnson as PM, we will have another totally incompetent narcissist the other side of the Atlantic to contend with for another 4 years unless America engage their brain cells. God help us!
That was me, and yes I'm a big Boris fan too ☺ 👍

If you don't see Trump as a brilliant bussiness man then you really need to open your eyes 😂 😂 how many men have made billions if they wern't good at bussiness??? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart

cedarpeach

I’ve also posed a few very very basic fair questions in this thread and no one has answered them. I feel like this thread absolutely crystallises the state of the internet and its effect on politics in the last several years.

openbook1

VIP Member
Legit think that Trump will attempt to burn the White House to the ground in January if he loses this election.

if he can’t have it, no one will.
Yeh, that wouldn't surprise me. Lol.

Anyone else think Trump's scene from Home Alone should be deleted? Ruins the film a bit. LOL.

• Heart

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
Trump told people of colour to go back home, despite being born in the America, that's racism. Did he say these words or not?
Hmmmm, that isn't really what he said though was it?

His presumption that a WOC wasn't American was bigoted and seriously misjudged, but he didn't say it in the context you are presenting..... that isn't to say that he shouldn't be called out for it, but it was 100% not said in the context portrayed in your quote.

Biden is also racist, he isn't squeaky clean either....

• Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I remember reading that about Harris years ago, these allegations/rumours are nothing new. Yet the very same people in the media who screamed "Stormy Daniels" for six months don't seem to care to investigate or bring it up.

I frequently find myself in the position of defending Trump, not because I support him, but because I don't support a dishonest and biased media.

I'd have no problem with that same media, and the way its went after Trump and his administration, if I'd witnessed that with Obama but they were AWOL for eight years when he was in office.

Biden has credible sexual misconduct allegations made against him, credible allegations of abuse of power re his son and the Ukraine, and in a political career spanning decades, his past pronouncements are a veritable ammo dump of political incorrectness when viewed today.

Yet the media doesn't give a toss.

I think Trump will win again, maybe even with a bigger majority as a backlash to BLM and Antifa rioting, and four years of the MSM propaganda program.
My understanding is that she definitely had a romantic relationship with then 60 year old Willie Brown (he was the mayor of San Francisco) when she was 29. He even admits it himself:

"In a letter to the San Francisco Chronicle published Saturday, Brown implied he helped Harris further her career. "Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker," Brown wrote. "And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco."

In other words, even if she didn't sleep her way up, she got her foot in the door using an inappropriate relationship which rubs me the wrong way. Feels very anti-feminist and cheater-like. Not to mention, it seriously makes me question her actual capabilities to be a VP.

Last edited:

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
At this point, anyone who voted for Trump is a fucking disgusting cunt.

In 2016, they could "pretend" they didn't know what Trump would be like.
Now over the past 4 years, they have seen the stoking of white supremacy done by him. They know what evil bile he spreads.

I don't care anymore. Trump goes on about "draining the swamp" yet he is the fucking ogre in the swamp.

Trump's talent is projecting. He goes on about what Hillary, Biden, or Dems have done... yet it is EVERYTHING that he, the GOP and his supporters do.

I pay zero attention to what Trump supporters say now as they can't form a coherent sentence in regards to why they support him. They are like brainwashed robots who only know two phrases: "Trump 2020" and "creepy Joe."

The more Trump starts to act out and become more erratic, the more obvious it is that he is losing.
Go off sis

• Haha

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
Funny that the only states that need to be sued immediately to stop counting are the ones not going his way 🤷🏼‍♀️ They only know how to count if he is ahead. I’m surprised he hasn’t given himself a heart attack already.

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
Is it acceptable to walk into a changing room? You're completely ignoring that, despite TRUMP ADMITTING IT.

If one of the models is 15, isn't that a child?
Jesus wept. Dog with a bone springs to mind.

Did he specifically look at the 15 year old? Was she even in his eyeline? Did he know a 15 year old girl was there? Do these girls not feel that the judges are creepy for looking at them half naked?

Do you know what changing rooms at these places are like? There’s people in and out. Helping the half naked girls get dressed. Running round getting things ready.

It’s not like he walked into Dorothy fucking Perkins individual cubicle and drooled on them ffs.

And for someone who likes to insinuate no one answers your questions, you’ve now avoided a couple of mine....

• Heart

Pinchme

VIP Member
What a truly bizarre comment. Given that trunk wears a literal heap of fake tan, makeup and does his hair what exactly about their health can you gauge from looks alone?
Why would you think that's bizarre?? 🤔

I see two men, in my opinion by just looking at their appearance & the way they carry themselves, I think in my opinion that one looks healthier & stronger than the other. What's so bizarre about that.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ceelea

Chatty Member
Oh, the Lefties are digging themselves into a deeper hole.

I'm not saying Trump is the best person for the job, it's just the Democrats have made themselves so unvote worthy !

• Heart

Unagi

Chatty Member
Donald Trump is on camera saying this. Are you suggesting he is lying...about himself?
No I’m just suggesting that we all make comments, doesn’t necessarily mean they are true. How many times have you heard someone say “go grab them by the balls”? It doesn’t mean you actually go and grab someone by the balls.

• Heart

Moolo

im fully expecting him to refuse to leave and I’m expecting riots.
I think the same. There is a lot of anger in his base as well - and the nonsense on twitter doesnt help :(

I really hope this is correct and Biden wins - feels like a glimmer of hope but god knows what's going to happen next.

Pinchme

VIP Member
If you’re going to say 77 is too old and shame on his family for “allowing it” then what’s the difference between 74? ... what an odd comment
About 3years!! 😁

Biden comes across as an old, confused , fragile man.

Trump comes across as much stronger, healthier and less confused, plus he knows the job and is capable of doing it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Juleslmc

Just going to leave this video here for anyone that thinks Trump is a good person and would not be making a mockery of Biden right now if he had Covid. Yet Biden is pulling any campaign ads against Trump out of respect! Once again trying to unify the country during this horrible devisive time. Say what you want about whether he is the best democrat choice but he is a hell of a better leader, unifier and all around better person then Trump could ever be.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
That was uncomfortable viewing,
Canada will be looking to build their own trump style wall soon.

A lot of negativity towards the moderator. that was never gonna be an easy job but the moderator WAS a joke, he had no control over them, I don’t know why I’m following this so closely, it’s entertaining for the wrong reasons.

I will watch the Vice President debate, I’m more intrested in seeing Pence and Harris go at it for some reason 😂 We always knew this one would be a car crash.

Haven't checked the polls in a few weeks but looks like Biden has been going down
he wasn’t as bad as I feared he would be.
But it is a bit like watching a elderly neighbour going up on stage, hoping he doesn’t fall.
I don’t think the POTUS should evoke that reaction in anyone 😐

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Absolutely vile, why are people on the left so like that?
They preach tolerance and inclusivity, but what they really mean is "if you don't agree with me, you're hateful/bigoted/racist/ and a terrible person, and I will make sure that all my fellow radical-left mob friends know about this and spread that nasty rumor about you to as many people as possible."

Notice they pick on everything from Trump's marriages to Ivanka's plastic surgery, and yet their kids are in bed with dictators/sketchy business dealings abroad, their VP nominee used her sexual relationship to get her foot in door to politics, and they hurt innocent people and businesses in the name of "justice."

It's all about them and their interests. Fuck everyone else.

• Heart