Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2xblended

VIP Member
Biden is a really unsuitable person for the job, because of his age and health. Why elect someone who will most likely not be in the job for very long.
To your first point, Her Majesty The Queen is 94 and going strong. To your second point, how can you possibly decide when someone will die or become so unwell that they are unable to perform their jobs (to which I might add, illness and disabilities hit people in their 20's all the time preventing them from working)? <- and yes, you did imply he would be so unwell or would die before he completed the 4 years, and truly we are not powerful enough to predict that, nor should we wish ill health on anyone, regardless of our political leanings.
Also, as others have stated, Trump is in the same age group and is surely in worse health with his diet of coke and fried chicken.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Gembo

VIP Member
I sincerely hope that this is the beginning of some healing and unity in the United States.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I hope that whatever side you're on, everyone can agree that what he's saying and doing right now is just horrific. The BBC was showing footage of people chanting 'stop counting' in places in he was ahead, and 'keep counting' in places he was behind. How has he created such a cognitive dissonance that this obvious contradiction is not getting through to his followers.
He's undermining the entire process and, instead of bringing together the people, he's creating even greater friction and division than there already was.
He doesn't give a shit. He will be protected by hi secret service officers, literally ready to take a bullet for him. The same officers, I might add, who he rode in a car with *mask-less* after he was diagnosed with covid, because their lives don't count to him, only his does.
If things do kick off and someone shoots one of those rifles, it is the people who will suffer even further. These fractions in society will never heal when someone like him is purposefully fueling hate.
Just as with covid, he simply does not care about the people he is meant to be serving. Because he is meant to be a leader, yes, but also a servant of the people whom he leads, doing what is best for them, not asking them to sacrifice themselves for him.
He knew when he contracted covid, he would have the very best medical care and access to every single possible treatment. The ordinary man does not and will not be able to get the kind of healthcare he did if they contract it, which they easily can as they protest the votes now. It's appalling.
the U.K. government are spineless shits for awkwardly refusing to comment on his behaviour every time they’re asked about it

JLXRD

VIP Member
I mean... does it not say enough when you have to take your views over to the conspiracy thread 👀

• Haha

Gembo

VIP Member
My mum always used to say pride comes before a fall and I think we have seen this here. Trump isn’t willing to listen to other people and is very heavy handed in some of his approaches. He does come across very arrogant which is a quality that is universally disliked. And I will be honest here and say that when Trump was running for President I hoped he got it. I knew so little about politics let alone American politics and I knew very little about Trump. But I did think at the time well this is a bit new, this hasn’t been done before, he’s not a politician and I know people are sick of politicians, let’s see what this guy can do. There were times he spoke and I felt he had a real understanding of things that were troubling people whereas in comparison my personal opinion was that Hilary just kind of rolled out all the cliche politician lines.

So as someone who was happy Trump got in, I’ve come to very much regret that. I’ve seen an angry president, a decisive president, a president who antagonises and says some unbelievable things for a man in his position. I don’t think he’s the devil incarnate but I don’t think the world needs a man like this running the USA. When Biden speaks it now feels like a breath of fresh air, it feels calming, I feel that he will do the best that he can. Is he perfect? No? But given the choices I really do believe he’s the better option. So much anger has risen out of America and rippled around the world when Trump has spoken and tweeted, I think his pride and arrogance stood in the way of him doing a much better job. I feel like we are in safer hands now.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I know we do have some Trump supporters who have been active on these election threads who have made really interesting contributions in the past,

I don’t want to call on anyone incase they’d rather sit this out but I would be interested to know how they’re feeling right now, and do the stand with and agree with Trump and his actions/tweets over the last 48 hours

kadykal95

Chatty Member
It's over for Trump, Biden will be president. But the damage to democracy Trump has caused cannot be undone. There will always be people now who think it was fraud.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
America likes to think it is the best country, the most democratic, the most enlightened. I think it is still held back by its past and also the gun toting daft mob that go gun toting every time they are upset. The intimidation of Democratic voters, it’s pathetic.

JLXRD

VIP Member
I am quite shocked that a lot of the very vocal trump supporters on this thread haven’t commented since it started looking like Biden may win 🤔

I used to read mainly statements of support for Trump here with a few people trying to support Biden. Seems like a whole different thread yesterday/today!

Anyway, I hope they come to a conclusion today as my husband is sick of me telling him about it 😂

Georgia has been at 99% of votes counted since this morning! How is this final 1% taking so long?!

birdiefly246

VIP Member
I don't even know why I'm so happy to be honesy well I do a horrible racist poision man is OUT. anyone would think it was boris out looking at me ive ordered an indian and dancing around my living room with a beer.

hahaha I'm the same here! I'm eating mini pizzas and dough balls, drinking pepsi max (this is my alcohol as I don't drink) and going to blast christmas music while I put my decs up.

I think when Boris is out I might end up streaking 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
I’m still laughing at the fuck-up which lead to them booking the wrong four seasons and ending up at ‘four seasons landscaping lot’ The press conference was funny - especially as Biden’s win was announced during it and poor Guiliani was very befuddled. I was nearly expecting Borat to jump out of the ‘adult book store’ and hand him a didlo

• Haha

Juleslmc

The Trump supporters on the conspiracy thread are embarrassing.
The thing that gets me howling everytime is that Trump himself has actually voted by mail in Florida but yet all the mail in ballots are fraud when he doesn’t win. He also blocked some states counting the mail in ballots early before Tuesday which would have given us a result much sooner. And Mr. Cheeto if you had actually taken Covid seriously all these months, so many Americans wouldn’t have been forced to vote by mail out of fear for their health making this election so unprecedented. Karma is a biatch. His team tried everything to make the election go their way but good always prevails over evil in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 15