Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
It really does vary. I did it years ago & averaged 12-14lbs a month & that was only 600 calories a day on 3 products but I started a new journey on step 1b on 1st Jan 22 which was 4 products at 800 cals a day & am just about to move up to step 4 (1200 cals a day) . I've worked through each step gradually and found my better losses were on the higher steps. I've currently lost 3.5 stone in total so far & I average a stone in 6wks or so, I lose consistently every week whilst having just 2 products and the rest a balanced food variety
Thank you for explaining this plan so well to me. You've been really helpful and congrats on the amazing weight loss 😊💜 I've been meaning to get started since Jan! 😂

Reactions: 1

swimming

VIP Member
I’ve been back on this and lost 1 stone 1lb in two weeks! My partner is deployed, with 9 weeks on Thursday til he’s back. Wonder how much I can loose by then??
I’m starting this diet tomorrow! My husband is also away for work and he is back in 6 weeks. I’m hoping to lose 2 stone (maybe a bit more!)

swimming

VIP Member
I am so bloated tonight I’ve just been eating for the sake of it. I feel quite sick now and collapsed in bed hoping my baby lets me have at least a few hours to sleep this off!

I am quite excited actually. I can’t wait to be a new me!

I feel you 100% , only trouble is every meal for the last goodness knows how long has been unhealthy for me...

I've started today with regard to breakfast and lunch, I literally have 1 potato to use and a couple of sausages for tea and then I've no fresh food at all left. Everything I could freeze I have so no excuse to be 3 mrp a day from tomorrow right 🤷
Yep same, it’s like ooh let’s have a take away as it will be the last naughty. Then Monday doesn’t come round and so it’s continues. Or a I do a big shop so need to use that food up. But we’re heading into summer and I don’t want to be dieting and moaning all summer

ATV2021

VIP Member
omg I absolutely love the idea of halving products!! I’m gonna give this a try, thank you and congratulations on your weight loss!! ♥

i have a question for everyone :) when did you guys start seeing results? Obviously the numbers on the scale change but around what week did you really start to notice the weight loss in the mirror? Xx
Mine was a month in. I had a dress I got for a wedding pre pandemic and it fit...until it didn't lol so a month after i started I tried it back on and it was perfect again and I was so happy 🤣

• Heart

Chittychatty

Hi,
Can I kindly join in on here?
I started a few weeks back and was 16.8 Im 5ft7/8 and ideally I need to be 12 stone however I’m aiming for 14 as my first goal. I’ve had two children and for me I need to do this now it’s really unhealthy the way I’m living.
I can’t actually afford Cambridge products but I’m using slim fast products x 3 a day I usually have mine with oat milkbut I’m not sure if this is not making me go into ketosis.
My current weight is 16.0 and I weigh on a Monday.

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
With such a low calorie intake you shouldn’t be exercising. It will actually take you longer to lose the weight. That’s why on Cambridge they don’t recommended you exercise on this plan. I’m assuming Exante is the same xx
ah I wasn’t aware of that. I do go hard on the cross trainer and treadmill 😬. Maybe I’m better to use up my shakes and then calorie count if I want to exercise

Grenouille

I did about 5 years ago and it was the best thing I did. My weight was out of control and I lost 6 stones! I have maintained my weight too, apart from pregnancies but I had nothing like 6st to lose.

If I have one advice it is to make sure you drink your water, evenly throughout the day. Oh and also do not rush the refeeding steps as I believe that’s where most dieters stumble.

Good luck to you all 😊

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Anyone else just wish the weekend’s away at the moment? I find them so hard. Another one done 👊🏻
It is def harder because weekend = treats especially during lockdown..... but stay strong!! I've had a bad water day today... barely managed 2 litres today but stuck to the right foods :)

Gibbonsgob

Jesus Christ I've literally just made the Thai green noodles 🤮 I had to throw them in the bin, how are people eating them. Im Literally gonna have to just stick to the bars and reluctantly the smoothies 😭 tried the berry porridge todya and consistency was ok but I'm not mad about fruit in porridge so it was a bit too bitter for me. Maybe I'll try another flavour

I couldn't do this if it was just liquid.... On LL I didn't like the bars so it was all liquid..... ! I love the Raspberry & Elderflower flavouring the most .... have it with fizzy water in the evening like a 'treat'..... ! Before when I've done like SW on weigh day it was always a 'cheat/treat' day ... I do this now but have my fav packs .... surprising myself how dedicated I am ! Are you having a meal or all packs ? I have a 200cal meal too...... .losses are a bit slower but almost 3 stone in 3 months which I'm happy with :)
I started on 1a but when I changed my consultant because I wasn’t a big fan, she said due to my weight and bmi should never have been put on 1a as I only want 2 lose 1.5 stone so I do step 3 now. (I do call off the wagon a lot) I need that real food!

• Heart

Curtains

Wow well done that’s an amazing amount to lose! Sounds like you’re in the zone and you know exactly what your plan is!

I’m looking forward to starting next week!

Are there any savoury products you don’t like?
Thank you! I’m starting to see it too, half way through this second week.
I haven’t tried the macaroni cheese because I hate the tinned stuff… it’s foul. I get on with the other 4 dry flavours. The chilli with wedges step up meal is very nice. I like the porridges too

HereWithPopcorn

Just starting... I have 3 shakes per day (I don't know the official step names)
No meals
3 litres of water

How long did (anyone) do just 3 shakes for, before they introduced a meal?

mrsLd2

Thats fab! How long did it take?
It’s 4 months on Wednesday. So just over a stone a month.

Wow well done!!!!
I need to order more bars, like the chocolate chew even though it's extra chewy lol, not mad on the Thai soup and can just about tolerate the strawberry and banana smoothie. Is it just me or is there a real powdery taste off everything
yes but I do think you get used to it.

• Heart

Lovemaci

I'm restarting again next week,it really does work and is good as long as you work up the steps, so glad there's a group post in this now 👍