Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curtains

Good luck on your journey, please keep us updated on how you find the next few days.
I’m starting step 2 on the 23rd May (going away before that) x
Well, I’m halfway through day 3…I do not recommend the liquid meal replacements at all. I’m starving, growling stomach and all. Next week I will just be purchasing the solid food replacement sachets (pasta etc) for lunch.….
with the exception of the strawberry and banana smoothie. That kept me full yesterday!
Could honestly murder a KFC right now!

Reactions: 2

swimming

VIP Member
Im starting this diet plan on Monday. Meeting with my consultant Saturday morning I’m excited but so nervous I simply have to do this x

• Heart

GossBoss

VIP Member
Just signed up to a consultant. Paid for a months supply & start Jan 1st. I've done it in the past with fantastic results but never did maintenance so didn't learn anything and regained.
Something has obviously made me make contact & instigate this now so let's see what 2022 brings.
Ideally like to lose 7 !!!! Stone although that's the max, I'd probably be ok with 5 🤔

Maryberry

I’m having a break over Christmas , but will be back on plan from the 2nd jan onwards . Lost 3stone last year and have maintained it for few months but feel ready to lose the last 2 now , after the first week on plan I find it quite easy to stick to once the big losses start coming I find it spurs me on .

• Heart

GossBoss

VIP Member
Thanks for the advice. You've got amazing willpower, fair play! 👍
Ha, don't be fooled 🤣. I'm very much all or nothing but this time, I dunno, maybe my age, maybe the fact that I've got an amazing consultant, maybe it's just the right time, but I am focused. I really want it, I'm early fifties, I'm single and to be perfectly honest with you, I'm fecking lonely. Losing weight is making me more confident every week, making me see I am worthy of meeting someone & that I will. I know that anyone worth their salt should want me as I am regardless but I didn't want me so this isn't only a weightloss journey, it's a *loving myself* journey as well

• Heart

Gibbonsgob

I'm the weirdo that likes most of them..... ☺☺🙈🙈😂😂 Only ones I don't like are the goulash and the shakes (except choc mint and strawberry)....

The latte ready made drink is nice with extra water and heated up and then I froth it up... feels like a proper latte......
Oh my goodness do you not get a weird smell/taste off them all. I can't put my finger on it but it's the same smell on all of them. I'm not even trying any more meals. I like most of the bars and I like the veg soup but that's it. I'm not brave enough to try anymore. I love protein shakes but these shakes have the same weird smell as everything else

Reactions: 1

GossBoss

VIP Member
I've just ordered 2 weeks worth of a similar product. Hoping it comes quick although I'm away this weekend so potentially starting Monday/Tuesday but I've got to do it .... I've done it before successfully but have had a really tough time recently and been comfort eating ... I feel rubbish 😞 I look rubbish. I know MRP works.

Cant say I'm looking forward to it but I know that if I can get through the first couple of weeks I'll be fine.

Well done everyone who's started recently, who's maintaining or who just needs a well done. It's not easy.

ATV2021

VIP Member
😱 discontinued them?! But what if I fall in love with them 😭 this exact thing happened at weight watchers, they had these little red love heart sweets and I used to eat them so often. Then they got rid :(
I know I fell in love with them as I really didn't like the pop crisps and then they got rid. They kept me sane as my late afternoon snack 😫

• Heart

ATV2021

VIP Member
That's brilliant well done! I've a lot more to lose but I'm starting calorie counting first to see how I get on actually trying. If not I will go back to Cambridge
I'm basically just calorie counting now which is good. I do love a bar in the morning though lol

mrsLd2

I’m at the point now my clothes are getting baggy. Do I wait until I’m at target and just hope looking messy (lockdown helps as I’m not seeing anyone) or do I buy interim clothes 😩🤷🏻‍♀️

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Well done 👍🏻

my consultant mentioned some new products! Exciting.

don’t think I even hit 2lts today, so impressed with your water 💦
Thank you - I've tried the 3 new products .... like all of them ! :)

Today I've had .....

Breakfast - Porridge with the pineapple flavouring - first time trying it - not too bad !
Lunch - Spag Bol
Dinner - Omelette and salad
Snack - Choc Hazelnut shake made into a mousse - so yummy

7 pints of water & back coffee

Really wanted to pick today..... tried hard not to.... had a few grapes and a small piece of cheese ..... Really want next stone down bracket by Christmas - so 9lbs :)

Hope you've all had a good day :)

ATV2021

VIP Member
Yes you can! Once you're in the mindset, and you see the scale/inch loss results its so amazing!

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Hi all....... Hope you've had a good day...... I've really wanted to eat today but managed to stay on track!

Breakfast - Porridge with raspberry flavouring
Lunch - Pesto Pasta
Dinner - Pearl Barley risotto - one of the ready meals by 1:2:1
Snack - Banoffee Bar

8 pints of water and a peppermint tea

Hope everyone doing OK :)

AutumnSpring

I have products and about a stone and half to lose. Considering starting tomorrow ..
Go for it!! I am back on tomorrow too!

I need to drink more. I’m only having a litre a day.
I’ve just had a smoothie for breakfast, peanut crunch bar for lunch and chocolate shake for dinner.
Feeling soooo cold today. Wish I liked fruit teas as I’m missing the hot drinks after the cold dog walks.
Moved into a new stone bracket today so feel motivated today. 8lbs to go until my “three stone by Christmas target” (another 3 to go after that!)
I think drinking more definitely helps with the weight loss. I have x3 800ml Voss bottles pre filled that I make sure I get through a day (morning,afternoon&evening). I also have 1 cup of tea a day. My consultant said that having 1 with skimmed milk wouldn’t do any harm and it’s better than letting the feeling build up and then having something really naughty! Maybe try and introduce one and see if it makes a difference? I doubt it would xx