Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsLd2

Well done getting back on it and even better losing it all so quick..... I’m doing blind weigh in till 2 February so no idea how much I’ve lost... hard not jumping on the scales 😩😩

I’m the same want as much off as possible before we get some normality back ...I’d like to have lost 50lb total by end of my blind weigh in... then I’ll be half way.. want 100lb total loss ☺☺
Thank you. I want 100lbs too. 47lb to go 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I'm on week 9 of being on step 1b. I've lost nearly 2 stone. I'm not sure if I have a good consultant. I'm querying the cost. I've been buying weekly and paying between £77 and £81 a week. I've seen others say they pay around £55-60. 28 products usually 10 shakes, 2 soup, 4 porridge 4 meal 8 bars
Do consultants just charge what they like? Also are the consultants supposed to call you weekly? I only get texts asking for my weekly order and weekly weigh in.
I also paid £10 for orange water flavouring at the beginning but can't justify paying that for other flavours, it seems so expensive.

• Wow

Grenouille

I'm restarting again next week,it really does work and is good as long as you work up the steps, so glad there's a group post in this now 👍
Good luck to you! You can do it! And yes, I found the steps back up harder than the actual diet. I think it may be because I’m impatient 😅

Ahhhh I totally understand that. I found being at home I ate way less than being back at work. Strange how it goes to show it’s all mindset and we all deal with it completely differently!

If you don’t mind me asking, does this mean you were too light or too heavy for that step? It’s nice to be aware before I meet up with the consultant! My sister did this for her wedding and lost 110lb so I’m going to the same consultant she used x

I was too light, so basically without telling me my originally consultant was actually breaking the rules, because my BMI didn’t fall into the step 1 bracket, as silly as it sounds it’s really important to find a good consultant. They support groups are really good on Facebook by the way, just try not to be disheartened when you don’t lose as much as some of the groups, because we all lose at different levels. It’s a great diet, you just have to keep it up after.
If I were you I’d start low then move up to step 2 or 3 because you won’t believe what daft food you’ll miss, I just wanted to eat something fresh because it is like eating space food!

I don’t know too much about the processed food element but my manager at work is a proper nutritional freak and counts macros all that jazz and he has let his wife do this diet , checked it all over and says it gives you everything you need without additives etc I think it’s also recommended by doctors but I may be mistaken ? X
Ahhhh I totally understand that. I found being at home I ate way less than being back at work. Strange how it goes to show it’s all mindset and we all deal with it completely differently!

If you don’t mind me asking, does this mean you were too light or too heavy for that step? It’s nice to be aware before I meet up with the consultant! My sister did this for her wedding and lost 110lb so I’m going to the same consultant she used x

I don’t know too much about the processed food element but my manager at work is a proper nutritional freak and counts macros all that jazz and he has let his wife do this diet , checked it all over and says it gives you everything you need without additives etc I think it’s also recommended by doctors but I may be mistaken ? X

I was too light, so basically without telling me my originally consultant was actually breaking the rules, because my BMI didn’t fall into the step 1 bracket, as silly as it sounds it’s really important to find a good consultant. They support groups are really good on Facebook by the way, just try not to be disheartened when you don’t lose as much as some of the groups, because we all lose at different levels. It’s a great diet, you just have to keep it up after.
If I were you I’d start low then move up to step 2 or 3 because you won’t believe what daft food you’ll miss, I just wanted to eat something fresh because it is like eating space food!

Only 1 litre of water!! It’s annoying me that I’m not drinking more 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Weigh in tomorrow 🤞🏻
this week has gone so quickly
Have you tried the water flavourings? I thought I’d hate them but they’ve really helped pick me up when I’m sick of water. Not currently on the diet and still use them.

SEssex2608

When did you notice a change in the scales? I’m only day 2 but keep bouncing up and down a few pounds throughout the day 🥴

Rmd0609

Hiya, I’ve started cwp on step 2 (first time on this w.o.e) .

I found the gap between lunchtime and dinner to be really hard going yesterday (day 1), even with all that fluid and combined my 200kcal dinner meal with the third product of the day.

I even had to have a packet of the pop crisps last night, my consultant told me to try not to have them if I could help it. Can you lovely lot give me any step 2 tips?
I’ll be ordering more of the ‘real food’ type meals next week….porridge, pastas etc. I really can’t see me surviving on shakes and bars for too long,
Good luck on your journey, please keep us updated on how you find the next few days.
I’m starting step 2 on the 23rd May (going away before that) x

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Thanks. I did order a two litre bottle on Amazon and when it arrived I realised I’d ordered the wrong one and it’s 5litres 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Well that will defo get you on the ball!! My two litre is for work really as I’m in reception so can’t always be popping to the loo! But I think I’m gonna order a 5 litre for
Home as that’s where I find it the hardest on my days off.

Anywhere is a start though even just an extra ‘cup’ a day.

ATV2021

VIP Member
Just tried to have the tomato soup for tea and couldn’t even stomach the first spoon 🤢
The savoury things I could never stomach. My friend loves the soups etc but NOPE for me. Glad I started originally on step 2 as meant I had some food. I could only eat the savoury items when I had covid...thus 0 taste 😆

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
When did you notice a change in the scales? I’m only day 2 but keep bouncing up and down a few pounds throughout the day 🥴
Sometimes you’ve got to step away from the scales stick a weigh day but don’t step on everyday. It’s a nightmare as you can flux everyday anyway with water intake etc etc.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
The water flavours will help. I just have them in sparking water mostly really helps
I’ll try them out! :)

omg guys I tried the pesto pasta. I added some spices and a sprinkle of cheese (I checked and it’s keto friendly), and omg it was so good!!! It felt like a real meal 😭 i wish I bought more

• Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
I'm starting tomorrow for the second time. I know it works as the weight fell off last time, but then I had some personal issues which took me straight back to emotional eating and to regain.
Can't wait for tomorrow to be fair, I always feel a difference within a couple of days and the simplicity works for me. Just need to remember to drink as much water as possible.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Happy New Year everyone ! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas/New Year and enjoyed some nice food....

I got back on plan last week though have struggled to be 100% this past week - I had gained 7lb.... I weigh tomorrow and hopefully most of that will have gone - I know not all of it as I've been 'picking' at stuff I shouldn't !! But last couple days been back on it 100%.... I've decided to do packs only for January (4 at the moment and then when my BMI drops below 40 - I'm a big girl!) I'll go down to 3 packs.... I want to lose the gain plus another 10lbs in Jan to have lost 50lbs total - then will have another 50 to lose !

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well..... xxx

ETA - I've also decided to blind weigh till the 2 Feb - like a mini challenge to myself to see if I can not keep hopping on the scales !! 🙈 🙈

Last edited:

ATV2021

VIP Member
Looking at starting step 2 in two weeks after my holiday, just seeing if anyone can share any successes or tips on step 2? Thanks 😊
Remember it's just a step. Stepping stone to more normality.

Plan dinners! (I'd use my 200 calorie meal as a dinner/evening meal)

And water/their flavourings. Godsend

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I need to drink more. I’m only having a litre a day.
I’ve just had a smoothie for breakfast, peanut crunch bar for lunch and chocolate shake for dinner.
Feeling soooo cold today. Wish I liked fruit teas as I’m missing the hot drinks after the cold dog walks.
Moved into a new stone bracket today so feel motivated today. 8lbs to go until my “three stone by Christmas target” (another 3 to go after that!)
I have my first two pints as hot/very warm water.... helps it to go down quicker ! Have you thought about having your shakes hot ? I love the Chocolate mint warmed up..... and also vanilla and banana with some cinnamon is nice too.... Do you not like any of the 'meals'.... I find having porridge for breakfast and a 'meal' pack at lunch because it's warm it helps..... though I do still get cold.... you're doing amazing .... I've got similar to lose to yourself - I want 3 stone by Christmas but think I might be pushing it as still got 16lbs to go (hopfully 14 after this weeks weigh in!)... and then another 3/4 after Christmas....... New stone bracket is always a great motivation I find.... You can smash those 8lbs by Christmas... xx

Halfafritter

Thanks for your support - I’m finding it hard (mentally). I think the trick will be finding products I like. Stupidly just weighed myself and my weight hasn’t changed since Friday… 😅

• Heart