00s nostalgia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching 90210. I forgot how much I loved this show and I will never get over realising Meghan Markle is the girl in the pilot giving Ethan a BJ 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Saw Shaggy at Summer fest think it was last year and singing it wasn't me but he gave this speech about women finding out their men cheating and they will find out men and it gave me the biggest ick ever and I'm not sure I can ever like Shaggy the same way now

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one that didn’t know The Ketchup Song is about a man in a club who wants to hear Rappers Delight and that’s what he’s trying to sing in the chorus

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one that didn’t know The Ketchup Song is about a man in a club who wants to hear Rappers Delight and that’s what he’s trying to sing in the chorus
That’s news to me they do say you learn something new everyday. I wonder what happened to them? Probably could have retired after that one song I remember it being everywhere.

Reactions: 3
I didn't either until I saw a tik tok or something on it recently, think it must be doing the rounds

That’s news to me they do say you learn something new everyday. I wonder what happened to them? Probably could have retired after that one song I remember it being everywhere.
they were doing the rounds on those '90s baby' concerts! where you'd get one hit wonders like lou bega and chico performing and then only three members of s club or liberty x

some highlights 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Remember Beautiful Girls?
Sean Kingston’s in trouble because he bought a huge TV and promised the people him and Justin Bieber were best friends and would do commercials for them lol

• Wow
Anyone remember these sherbert straws? Everyone was obsessed with them and they ended up being banned in my school because the playground was absolutely covered in empty ones 😂 Also fondly remember buying Fizzy Jerks and Toffos from the vending machine.

also, a bit later: I ❤ NY white t shirts, superman t shirts and the obsession with Superman and Batman belt buckles
Screenshot_20240528_150552_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: 13
Anyone remember these sherbert straws? Everyone was obsessed with them and they ended up being banned in my school because the playground was absolutely covered in empty ones 😂 Also fondly remember buying Fizzy Jerks and Toffos from the vending machine.

also, a bit later: I ❤ NY white t shirts, superman t shirts and the obsession with Superman and Batman belt buckles
View attachment 2961756
These are impossible to find now! They were my pregnancy craving

View attachment 2961756
Remember the giant ones you could get too?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.