00s nostalgia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a similar note to the snorting, did boys at anyone else's school used to suck up the ink of gel pens?? Inevitably someone would always go overboard and get a mouthful of ink 😭
Haha that’s just unlocked some memories

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
i remember my 13th birthday I had a sleepover and we snorted ketchup and ashes out of an ashtray 🥲😂 why I do not know!
I ate a spoonful of margarine during a game of truth or dare 😖 it put me right off butter or marg ever since, I can't stand eating it solid in sandwiches anymore only melted on toast

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Snorting lemsip, wasabi and ketchup amongst other things. You’re all too wild for me right now 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I yearn for the days when I could go to the corner shop with £1 and come back with a panda pop, a freddo, a bag of space raiders and a 50p mix containing those sherbert straws. Those were the best times...

We used to snort trebor extra strong mints... do not recommend 😂

Does anyone remember Extras thin strips? One of my mates put one on the tip of his dick as a dare... it went as well as you could imagine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I yearn for the days when I could go to the corner shop with £1 and come back with a panda pop, a freddo, a bag of space raiders and a 50p mix containing those sherbert straws. Those were the best times...

We used to snort trebor extra strong mints... do not recommend 😂

Does anyone remember Extras thin strips? One of my mates put one on the tip of his dick as a dare... it went as well as you could imagine 😂
omg I can only imagine the pain

Reactions: 1
I miss the days of king size mars and twix. ‘Duo’ which is basically the same size as what a regular bar used to be just doesn’t cut it 🤬

Reactions: 5
I miss the days of king size mars and twix. ‘Duo’ which is basically the same size as what a regular bar used to be just doesn’t cut it 🤬
I feel like everything is smaller these days. Don’t get me started on walkers and their half filled packets. Also I’m sure the ‘grab bag’ size is similar to what the regular sized would have been back in the day or close anyway.

Reactions: 6
On the subject of weird dares I remember eating a berroca tablet (supposed to disolve it in water) it doesn't sound that wild but I would not reccomend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like everything is smaller these days. Don’t get me started on walkers and their half filled packets. Also I’m sure the ‘grab bag’ size is similar to what the regular sized would have been back in the day or close anyway.
Yeah, it's called Shrinkflation. So things stay the same price but get smaller.

Reactions: 4
New thread:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.