00s nostalgia #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Millennials are the coolest generation actually. Plugged into tech, but not addicted to it and can live without it :)

Reactions: 14
Completely forgotten this gem!!!
Are they no more?!
Not sure I think the one in Leicester shut down. Not sure when but didn’t see it when I went a few weeks ago. I very rarely go but needed to visit the apple store so it could still be in the shires and I not noticed as I wasn't looking for it.

Did anyone have heeled ones? Ii had them in lime green when I was about 11, thought I was so cool 🤣 (probably from tammy girl just for more nostalgia) I'm surprised they don't seem to exist for children anymore, they're great for the beach, especially stony ones
I loved the heeled ones! I’d even go as far as saying I’d probably even wear those now! 🤣🙈 I found a tiny pair for my toddler but they were navy blue and not glittery (or heeled) 🤣

Reactions: 3
Did anyone have heeled ones? Ii had them in lime green when I was about 11, thought I was so cool 🤣 (probably from tammy girl just for more nostalgia) I'm surprised they don't seem to exist for children anymore, they're great for the beach, especially stony ones
They are amazing for the beach (the flat ones). I’m not ashamed to say I still have a pair in my holiday suitcase and they still come with me abroad. It’s so easy to wash off the sand on them when you come from the sea to sand to walking in hotter weather on holiday as they dry almost instantly. I always get comments about them as well 🤣

Reactions: 5