00s nostalgia #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading ages ago about Kim working for Brandy in the early noughties. You give someone a job and they make a sex tape with your little brother 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
momager was going to all the tv producers looking to sell a reality tv series about them. None of them were interested until the sex tape came out

Reactions: 5
momager was going to all the tv producers looking to sell a reality tv series about them. None of them were interested until the sex tape came out
It does really make you wonder if mom ager leaked it somehow doesn't it

Reactions: 4
saw this on marketplace and it took me back! ☺
I remember my friends mum taking us in here (anyone remember this shop?) and getting us inflatable backpacks 😂 mine was pink and had a little feather in the front pouch ✨ aesthetic ✨ a see through bag is any thieves wet dream! See the contents first if it’s worth stealing 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember my friends mum taking us in here (anyone remember this shop?) and getting us inflatable backpacks 😂 mine was pink and had a little feather in the front pouch ✨ aesthetic ✨ a see through bag is any thieves wet dream! See the contents first if it’s worth stealing 😂
Omg I used to love mk one! I even remember the little song that would play on the store radio “fashion, value, M K ONE” 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
saw this on marketplace and it took me back! ☺
I can't believe anyone has one that didn't break after about a month 🤣
---
Omg I used to love mk one! I even remember the little song that would play on the store radio “fashion, value, M K ONE” 🤣
Got my first trouser skirt there, anyone remember those 🤣 inevitably they will be the next throwback thing back in fashion with gen z

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't believe anyone has one that didn't break after about a month 🤣
---

Got my first trouser skirt there, anyone remember those 🤣 inevitably they will be the next throwback thing back in fashion with gen z
Wearing trouser skirts whilst listening to Viva la Radio by Lolly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone used to call it Mark one? I know it makes more sense for it to be M K but for some reason it was known as Mark one round my area 😆

Reactions: 15
Anyone used to call it Mark one? I know it makes more sense for it to be M K but for some reason it was known as Mark one round my area 😆
Where I am it qas first and then somehow become mk1 , did the name actually change or did we just call it differently for no reason 🤣

Reactions: 5
It was called Mark One originally, and then they rebranded to MK One.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah often used to get dragged there when was younger

Reactions: 2
IMG_5121.jpeg

While we’re on the subject of shops. I used to love going in here to get my new pencil case and stationary for school. Said pencil case below ⬇

IMG_5122.jpeg

how much of a trip would it be to walk into one of these shops and have it filled with stock and exactly the way it would have been on a random day in 1998

• Heart
Reactions: 25