00s nostalgia #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s still around obviously but I think we’re all too old for it 😆 love me some plastic cherry earrings 🍒
I'm always dying to go in for a browse.
I remember it being ridiculously expensive?!

Fluffy notebooks...glitter headbands...magnetic earrings....friendship necklaces...

Reactions: 4
I'm always dying to go in for a browse.
I remember it being ridiculously expensive?!

Fluffy notebooks...glitter headbands...magnetic earrings....friendship necklaces...
And those fluffy pens like cher had in clueless, the height of sofististication 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember their magnetic earrings. I used to get them before I had my ears pierced. They would start killing after a while though haha

Reactions: 5
Remember their magnetic earrings. I used to get them before I had my ears pierced. They would start killing after a while though haha
God I lost so many of these when the back fell off. Would have been far cheaper for my parents to just have given in and let me get my ears pierced 🤣

Reactions: 3
It’s so good. It’s not like a carbon copy or anything and Rivers is in it as a dad now
Wow! I really did like Rivers and LOVED the storyline with the teacher!
Did anyone used to watch something called In The House with LL Cool J? I absolutely loved that. On trouble….
Team Pacey over here too, I was singing the theme song this morning and had no idea why! Something that has really brought back some memories is the roll on body glitter! Wow

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow! I really did like Rivers and LOVED the storyline with the teacher!
Did anyone used to watch something called In The House with LL Cool J? I absolutely loved that. On trouble….
Team Pacey over here too, I was singing the theme song this morning and had no idea why! Something that has really brought back some memories is the roll on body glitter! Wow
Oh I loved In The House!
I’ve never seen anyone else that watched it though. I’m not sure how she is now but the main teenage girl from that had a massive problem with drugs sadly

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Were any of you Drake and Josh fans? There’s a lot going around about the sexual abuse Drake went through as a teenager. I think it’s going to be covered in the Nickelodeon documentary airing this week in the US

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I was lucky to catch mtv at a mates house as my parents didn't have it , only freeview for a period of the 00s but I remember a music channel on freeview would show repeats of some shows and that's how I got into the hills and only saw snippets of laguna beach
The hills was still running then so had to try find newer episodes on dodgey websites 😆
I didn't actually watch laguna beach fully until it came on netflix
Also saw some episodes of made and other programmes mentioned on the music channel (can't remember what it was called , maybe it was vevo they were on?)
Have you listened to Kristen and Stephen's podcast about laguna? Back to the beach I think, it's interesting because it's such a weird mix of real and set up things

Reactions: 1
Were any of you Drake and Josh fans? There’s a lot going around about the sexual abuse Drake went through as a teenager. I think it’s going to be covered in the Nickelodeon documentary airing this week in the US
Yes I've seen clips, would like to watch the whole thing, but think it's only on streaming.
Disturbing stuff, and you just know Amanda went through something similar, if not worse. I can never understand why the parents continued to allow their kids to work there after it happened? Money and fame is a crazy drug I guess.
Makes me wonder why Josh speaks so highly of his time there, even though the SA was pretty common knowledge. Was he paid off/ bribed with jobs?

Yes I've seen clips, would like to watch the whole thing, but think it's only on streaming.
Disturbing stuff, and you just know Amanda went through something similar, if not worse. I can never understand why the parents continued to allow their kids to work there after it happened? Money and fame is a crazy drug I guess.
Makes me wonder why Josh speaks so highly of his time there, even though the SA was pretty common knowledge. Was he paid off/ bribed with jobs?
I guess it might be a bit of a Stockholm syndrome thing. It is crazy how parents seemingly turn a blind eye when celebrity is involved

Reactions: 3
Maybe he was? I follow Josh and he seems to have escaped Nickelodeon unscathed. Seems happy and he looks healthy.
Have you seen the stuff about Drake and the boys from Boy Meets World?
---
I guess it might be a bit of a Stockholm syndrome thing. It is crazy how parents seemingly turn a blind eye when celebrity is involved
Money talks. I’m sure there were stories before saying some of the Nickelodeon parents would let Dan Schneider have pictures of their kids feet for money

• Wow
  • Sick
Have you listened to Kristen and Stephen's podcast about laguna? Back to the beach I think, it's interesting because it's such a weird mix of real and set up things
I've heard bits but really need to listen to it fully

Reactions: 2