The Tim Tracker #171 The only thing more out of control than Ginn's weight gain is Buddy's behavior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still prefer ThemeParkDud as his nickname.
Speaking of Dud he's exploited the experience even more on his IG. Of course, he had to point out that his Colombian adopted son saw Mirabelle dressed complete in cosplay . Throw in that he saw Encanto in Colombia when they adopted him oh and mention that he's autistic. Exploitation much, Dick? Ugh I really can't stand this douche canoe.
Screenshot 2024-04-27 172158.png

Screenshot 2024-04-27 172128.png

Screenshot 2024-04-27 172040.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Agree. Their health and wellness is at the bottom of a very long list of things they prefer to spend their money on.

Which is why I also think Jenn having such a hard time with her mother's death is also a load of tit. My mother died of breast cancer at 37 years old. She was diagnosed at about 32. When I turned 25, I started begging for mammograms. It's something I've always been very strict with myself about. I even pushed hard for the brca testing to see if I had the breast cancer gene. (I don't) But my obsession with heath checks was what caught my uterine cancer very early.

Jenn's mom died of skin cancer. Pretty young. Jenn doesn't give a duck about sunscreen or sun exposure. Her platform as someone with a public audience should be use sunscreen, get checked. But she doesn't. She only cares about concierge and eating. Losing a mother young, and I know Jenn wasn't THAT young, should make her hyper aware of leaving her kids motherless, especially having kids later in age compared to her mother or many mothers. I don't know why they aren't both hyper-vigilant with their health.
Yet they went hyper vigilant about Covid/masks/eating outside/distancing, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only because it was trendy and when they were in camera. If they really were actually concerned about COVID they wouldn't have gone on five million cruises during the pandemic.
We also saw them in other peoples' pics WITHOUT their masks on in the same vlog we only saw them WITH their masks on.
(example: several stan pics showing Tim at Sesame Street waiting for a parade - standing closely side by side others and he wasn't wearing a mask, yet he wore a mask while on camera throughout the same SS vlog)

It was all performative tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ah yes, the 'only outside rides and I'll use my umbrella to make Dumbo go up' era. Idiots.
Don't forget--I'm going to eat my hot dog totally plain because I'm afraid to touch the ketchup packets.

Yet--the dude gets covid and then goes to a GKTW event. That tracks.

Speaking of GKTW, we should have had a tattle meet up at the GKTW trivia event last night.

Reactions: 16
Ah yes, the 'only outside rides and I'll use my umbrella to make Dumbo go up' era. Idiots.
And don't forget the "we only eat outdoors" or "in our umpteenth staycation hotel room" bullshit when, in reality, it was just an excuse to avoid Butters having a meltdown in public in an enclosed, tighter space where everyone would turn and look at them.

Reactions: 17
Not to mention all the creepy Stan’s that got near J when he was a baby, at the height of the pandemic. My son was born a few months later and only a handful of people I trusted got near him so young. Stan’s would brag about ticking his feet, giving him high fives, and taking pictures near him.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Don't forget--I'm going to eat my hot dog totally plain because I'm afraid to touch the ketchup packets.

Yet--the dude gets covid and then goes to a GKTW event. That tracks.

Speaking of GKTW, we should have had a tattle meet up at the GKTW trivia event last night.
She who can’t be named here was at that trivia event. I bet she signed up thinking Jenn would be in attendance.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
FRE has a new video up shredding the Trackers and Jen’s big lie on why they needed a deluxe cabana, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Speaking of Dud he's exploited the experience even more on his IG. Of course, he had to point out that his Colombian adopted son saw Mirabelle dressed complete in cosplay . Throw in that he saw Encanto in Colombia when they adopted him oh and mention that he's autistic. Exploitation much, Dick? Ugh I really can't stand this douche canoe.
View attachment 2901658
View attachment 2901659
View attachment 2901661
Didn't they watch Encanto in English without subtitles in Eithan's home country the first time? I feel like Dicky shared that in the poodcast or some other verbal diarrhea time. Ugh, I can't with these people that sound like white saviors AND exploit his autism on top of that. "I know there is a deep connection there for him". Do you though, Dicky? Must be that narcissistic empath in you, huh? You can't all have one core memory for the entire family because YOU decided it so. Have fun when the kid won't even remember this but remembers some completely random conversation on a completely unremarkable day sitting in the kitchen about the most mundane subject matter. And he's going to tell you he actually doesn't give a tit about Encanto so stop talking about Encanto when he's still 16 and you're still talking about his autism.

Every time these fuckers mention cOrE mEmoRiEs, I want to smack them in the head with Ginn's tetanus pan.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Didn't they watch Encanto in English without subtitles in Eithan's home country the first time? I feel like Dicky shared that in the poodcast or some other verbal diarrhea time. Ugh, I can't with these people that sound like white saviors AND exploit his autism on top of that. "I know there is a deep connection there for him". Do you though, Dicky? Must be that narcissistic empath in you, huh? You can't all have one core memory for the entire family because YOU decided it so. Have fun when the kid won't even remember this but remembers some completely random conversation on a completely unremarkable day sitting in the kitchen about the most mundane subject matter. And he's going to tell you he actually doesn't give a tit about Encanto so stop talking about Encanto when he's still 16 and you're still talking about his autism.

Every time these fuckers mention cOrE mEmoRiEs, I want to smack them in the head with Ginn's tetanus pan.

Yeah, he mentioned it in one of his spiels. I swear he has a few "stories" he always repeats to monetize that he tries to make seem so emotional when it's really making sound like a fake lizard person that throws in the same story whenever he wants to get sympathy/attention. Really, I know he says he's a empath but I view him more as a dark empath if he's going to be any form of empath.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OG apparently doesn't know how to spell now. What happened to him knowing how to write his name...

Ugh, Good job buddy....ugh. The kid does not seemed enthralled and looks rather special during the entire wish presentation.

And now it's time to get Ritalin may be a thread title soon.

And I really don't know how they don't realize something is not exactly right with him he is not even looking at the princesses when they're talking to him.

Jenn had a salad :rolleyes:

Also, she really does look like a Duggar in that Loft dress. It looks way more Sister Wifey in the video than in the photos.

And Jenn really did a bang up job editing Dim's voice overs when he ate his kiddie meal.

Don't worry after the salad plate she got two plates of everything but some are for the baby...sure. And she actually states she's not done
🐷

Ugh and they show Butters feeding O strawberry soup with the same spoon he previously drooled over. And Dim is mad that Butters stole his cookie....
---
Ugh, and Dick does a jump scare at the 20 minute mark. You can tell they're "thrilled" he decided to join this voog.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Jenn: Kale salad is heavily flavored of kale...so if you're not a kale girl...blah blah blah...
Broccoli slaw has broccoli flavor.

As much as Jenn likes food she sure has a terrible way of describing it. Amazingly, Dim is worse at it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.