The Tim Tracker #171 The only thing more out of control than Ginn's weight gain is Buddy's behavior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OG apparently doesn't know how to spell now. What happened to him knowing how to write his name...

Ugh, Good job buddy....ugh. The kid does not seemed enthralled and looks rather special during the entire wish presentation.

And now it's time to get Ritalin may be a thread title soon.

And I really don't know how they don't realize something is not exactly right with him he is not even looking at the princesses when they're talking to him.

Jenn had a salad :rolleyes:

Also, she really does look like a Duggar in that Loft dress. It looks way more Sister Wifey in the video than in the photos.

And Jenn really did a bang up job editing Dim's voice overs when he ate his kiddie meal.

Don't worry after the salad plate she got two plates of everything but some are for the baby...sure. And she actually states she's not done
🐷

Ugh and they show Butters feeding O strawberry soup with the same spoon he previously drooled over. And Dim is mad that Butters stole his cookie....
---
Ugh, and Dick does a jump scare at the 20 minute mark. You can tell they're "thrilled" he decided to join this voog.
Are you joking or did Jackson actually steal dad‘s cookie?

Reactions: 5
Jenn: I'm really sad I didn't eat more food.

This is the one thing I have heard lately from Jenn that I actually believe...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Didn't they watch Encanto in English without subtitles in Eithan's home country the first time? I feel like Dicky shared that in the poodcast or some other verbal diarrhea time. Ugh, I can't with these people that sound like white saviors AND exploit his autism on top of that. "I know there is a deep connection there for him". Do you though, Dicky? Must be that narcissistic empath in you, huh? You can't all have one core memory for the entire family because YOU decided it so. Have fun when the kid won't even remember this but remembers some completely random conversation on a completely unremarkable day sitting in the kitchen about the most mundane subject matter. And he's going to tell you he actually doesn't give a tit about Encanto so stop talking about Encanto when he's still 16 and you're still talking about his autism.

Every time these fuckers mention cOrE mEmoRiEs, I want to smack them in the head with Ginn's tetanus pan.

IMG_9496.jpeg

IMG_9497.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Buddy's dance moves make him look like he's having a seizure. I hate that they encourage him to do that on camera. It's just so awkward. Da Baby is going to look so calm compared to Buddy as he gets older.

Jenn: I'm really sad I didn't eat more food.

This is the one thing I have heard lately from Jenn that I actually believe...
I hate when having 2 children gets in the way of having 7 meals for dinner!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OG apparently doesn't know how to spell now. What happened to him knowing how to write his name...

Ugh, Good job buddy....ugh. The kid does not seemed enthralled and looks rather special during the entire wish presentation.

And now it's time to get Ritalin may be a thread title soon.

And I really don't know how they don't realize something is not exactly right with him he is not even looking at the princesses when they're talking to him.

Jenn had a salad :rolleyes:

Also, she really does look like a Duggar in that Loft dress. It looks way more Sister Wifey in the video than in the photos.

And Jenn really did a bang up job editing Dim's voice overs when he ate his kiddie meal.

Don't worry after the salad plate she got two plates of everything but some are for the baby...sure. And she actually states she's not done
🐷

Ugh and they show Butters feeding O strawberry soup with the same spoon he previously drooled over. And Dim is mad that Butters stole his cookie....
---
Ugh, and Dick does a jump scare at the 20 minute mark. You can tell they're "thrilled" he decided to join this voog.
He’s looking for the nearest exit
IMG_9527.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Cinderella's thinking she doesn't get paid enough for this tit. But also she has a weird accent. I don't think she knows where she is supposed to be from.
Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 7.53.15 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Agree. Their health and wellness is at the bottom of a very long list of things they prefer to spend their money on.

Which is why I also think Jenn having such a hard time with her mother's death is also a load of tit. My mother died of breast cancer at 37 years old. She was diagnosed at about 32. When I turned 25, I started begging for mammograms. It's something I've always been very strict with myself about. I even pushed hard for the brca testing to see if I had the breast cancer gene. (I don't) But my obsession with heath checks was what caught my uterine cancer very early.

Jenn's mom died of skin cancer. Pretty young. Jenn doesn't give a duck about sunscreen or sun exposure. Her platform as someone with a public audience should be use sunscreen, get checked. But she doesn't. She only cares about concierge and eating. Losing a mother young, and I know Jenn wasn't THAT young, should make her hyper aware of leaving her kids motherless, especially having kids later in age compared to her mother or many mothers. I don't know why they aren't both hyper-vigilant with their health.
Agree. My birth mother and all her siblings died of pancreatic cancer and I am hyper vigilant about getting blood tests and MRI's yearly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jackson really needs to be evaluated but it's not food related so they just don't care.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Dim: "horshe-radish cream sauce"

Oh FFS go and get some veneers to go over your tiny little weird teeth. Then you can say horseradish and schnitzel and booths.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ginn:
Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 7.58.49 PM.png

Lost footage of Ginn "running" to go grab some "salads" (she's the white one in the back):

Yes we know. Honestly.
Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 8.01.55 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 8.02.55 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.