The Tim Tracker #171 The only thing more out of control than Ginn's weight gain is Buddy's behavior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim would rather complain about the buffet for having the gummi bears within sight of Buddy who then only focused on wanting gummi bears and let Buddy take one of his chocolate chip cookies without asking (I wonder if he does this to his classmates during snack time and lunch time) than actually make any effort to PARENT the kid.

Meanwhile Ginn is just fake laughing and eating her way through life. Sometimes she gets bold and multitasks by fake laughing AND eating at the same time.
I wonder if he eats at school. They always emphasize how the school wants them to bring non-sugar snacks and healthy food so I wonder how he handles not being able to eat beige tit and sugar for lunch. Of course, I halfway thin shes lying about the no sugar thing because I want to say on the school's FB some of those classrooms clearly made sweets but who the duck knows.
---
YES. I am so sick of them being unwilling to tell their kid no so instead witch about the gummi bears. Nick had something in his stories about how his one son was pumped about the gummi bears and showed him putting some on a chocolate chip cookie. Gee, I guess Nick can parent and his kid knows the candy is a special treat at dessert.

I hope Tim complains about it in the podcast and Nick says “yeah, we have a rule that they can’t eat the candy until dessert” - just once I want Nick to make the little snide remark to Tim instead of vice versa and I don’t even like Nick.
I want to say there has been some subtle snark in the past. Or what I would hope to be subtle snark but I honestly think it would go over Dim's head. As much as I hate saying this (because Dick mentions it in almost every post of his) his neurodivergent kid seemed to be having a decent time and seemed way more under control and not overly stimulated. Grant it, we only have pictures and other people's footage but it was night and day difference between him and J$. Probably because Dick's kid is getting treatment and his parents' (or least his mother in the hospital gown) probably know how to make the situation where it won't be too much for him.

Reactions: 15
If Da Baby ends up not being on the spectrum like Buddy, I can see his useless parents guilt-tripping him for making Budley feel bad simply for not being like him. If he ends up miraculously being relatively normal in this obnoxious family, he'll probably turn to drugs anyway to cope with how his older brother continues to be babied and coddled and given free rein to rule the coop.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
YES. I am so sick of them being unwilling to tell their kid no so instead witch about the place not controlling the environment for them, like the gummi bears. Nick had something in his stories about how his one son was pumped about the gummi bears and showed him putting some on a chocolate chip cookie. Gee, I guess Nick can parent and his kid knows the candy is a special treat at dessert.
I haven’t watched this vlog yet but it’s clear Jackson is in charge and not Tim and Jenn. They are so afraid of a potential meltdown that they won’t set any boundaries or tell him no. Its just going to get worse the older he gets. Yet the Stan’s still defend them.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
If Da Baby ends up not being on the spectrum like Buddy, I can see his useless parents guilt-tripping him for making Budley feel bad simply for not being like him. If he ends up miraculously being relatively normal in this obnoxious family, he'll probably turn to drugs anyway to cope with how his older brother continues to be babied and coddled and given free rein to rule the coop.
Either drugs or he'll try to move in with Grandma or Grandpa (albeit, I think the grandparents are already in their late 70s and not great health so probably not an option) or the cousins. I could see Dim and Jenn saying how it's just too much work with OG and that they need help. There's also shipping one or both off to school which I could see them doing if they don't blow all their money on buffet food.
---
I haven’t watched this vlog yet but it’s clear Jackson is in charge and not Tim and Jenn. They are so afraid of a potential meltdown that they won’t set any boundaries or tell him no. Its just going to get worse the older he gets. Yet the Stan’s still defend them.
He's a ticking time bomb. Eventually, he's going to explode when they're not there (likely at school) and they aren't going to be able to control the situation. I just hope for Oliver's sake that he's not left alone with him for long periods of time. It really did freak me out that they allowed him to feed him.

Reactions: 14
How lazy are they that they paid $30 (plus tip, as Jenn reminds us) to Valet park because walking from the parking lot was too much. Couldn’t Tim just drop them off and park himself?

BTW: Jenn was wrong. Valet parking is $39, plus tax and tip.

I thought $5 was a lot of money…?
I think they were running late (that tracks!) and were probably close to their reservation time and decided it was faster to valet. Jenn said they wouldn’t normally valet because of the cost but they “had to get in.” Then there is a hard cut and she continues saying, “because we had a specific reservation time.”

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She looks like she drowned her hair in overpriced Sephora hair product to make it stringy and flat, though it's probably just her being a total unshowered greaseball as usual. She should just shave her hair off at this point.
Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 9.57.44 PM.png

I've noticed in the last few voogs, she's stopped bothering with hashtags (notably she had hashtags for the charity food tore with the Ricky guy, but only had Dimmy and #FoodReview as the hashtags 🙄).
Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 10.00.47 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Cinderella's thinking she doesn't get paid enough for this tit. But also she has a weird accent. I don't think she knows where she is supposed to be from.
View attachment 2901954
Helloooooooooo, Newman.
---
Ginn:
View attachment 2901960

Lost footage of Ginn "running" to go grab some "salads" (she's the white one in the back):

Yes we know. Honestly.
View attachment 2901962
View attachment 2901963
Who eats like that?! Who, goddammit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep. Time to get J evaluated. I cannot believe they filmed him during those character interactions. It was torture to watch those but especially the Cinderella one. The kid didn’t even look at her or comprehend anything she said and it felt like it went on for an eternity. Good LORD - stop showing him and stop forcing this stuff. They have to be delusional to not see that this was off. Jenn chose these parts to keep in the editing.

I was so stressed watching the Cinderella interaction. The embarrassment I would feel as a parent making the character keep talking to my kid while he chews pizza and turns his back to her the entire time—TURN OFF THE CAMERA. But beyond that, to me J’s eyes show a lack of connection with anything going on. Every single one of these characters immediately dropped talking to J at first to interact with O. They could tell one was easier to interact with and the other wasn’t giving anything back. Those castmembers don’t get paid enough to deal with these vloggers.
Because he can’t hear! I mentioned in a previous post that my husband just got tubes in his ears last week. Before he did, I actually thought he was having symptoms of early dementia. He was completely out of it, almost like a zombie. Well, he’s fine now, turns out it was because he was nearly deaf from the fluid in his ears. He was literally in his own world. This might be a part of Bud’s problems. Let’s hope so, since it’s an easy fix. #FixBuddy

• Sad
Reactions: 18
5F0C5384-2739-461C-BC88-1466B562AB93.jpeg

Look at all that butter!

note: they were gifted a $173 ($66 x 2, 1 x $41, plus tax) dinner. I hoped they tipped the server!
Yet they have the audacity to witch about the valet parking fee, plus tip, that they chose to utilize.

How lazy are they that they paid $30 (plus tip, as Jenn reminds us) to Valet park because walking from the parking lot was too much. Couldn’t Tim just drop them off and park himself?
That would mean that J4D would have to watch the two boys.

We don’t talk about Bruno.
Well, J4D despises and resents being left alone with her own two children!

• Wow
  • Sick
The face dim makes when his wife gets done showing off her two plates of meat and says in a threatening tone, “and I’m not done.”
View attachment 2901977
I feel like they both look better in this. Maybe it's just this shot but Tim looks better in this plain colour than his usual graphic tees. I also don't hate Jenn's hair and although the dress is frumpy, the color is OK on her. I think anyway but I'm going by photos as I won't watch the vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I just ffwd through about 10 mins of this latest voog and at this point Jackson is just a performing chimp. And he obviously got the memo about them being a food channel now judging by the way he held his butter soaked bread up to the camera 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Another YouTuber I watch (admittedly in a completely different genre) said that the editing he does usually takes about an hour but sometimes it can take maybe two hours.

I want to know why Tim and the Stan’s believe it takes Jenn all day in order to edit. We know that she has horrible time management and that most of the time she spends “editing” is actually her watching shows on her iPad but why don’t Tim and the Stan’s realize this?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Around 18.56 Budley shouts I WANT MY COOKIES

Dim just goes ok go ahead.

That kid needs to hear the word no.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I think it would have been helpful to have let J$ watch Cinderella, Aladdin, Princess and the Frog and Encanto before he went to this. I think he doesn't have a clue who any of these people are and they are having conversations about their story lines and he doesn't have any idea who Gus and Jaq are.

I actually feed bad for watching J$ in this video. These interactions shouldn't be out there. Poor kid. His parents only care about making money off him and don't care about helping him. I have to say, Cinderella did a good job. I think she was stuck there because Mirabel is right behind her and Tiana is on the other side. She probably can't move on until they both move on.

And Tim is not looking well in this video. At all. He looks like he's aged about 10 years just in the last few months. Things are rough in the Bojo house.

Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 6.32.10 AM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Is Jenn joking with telling how much she loves the character “interactions” with the kids? Jackson looked like he wanted to stab each of the characters. How weird was it for Tim to have to film Jackson, while the kid had his back to Cinderella the whole time. At some point, read his social and physical cues and thank Cinderella and let her bleeping move on.

The kid is off. How do they not see this?

BTW: Jenn was wrong. Valet parking is $39, plus tax and tip.

I thought $5 was a lot of money…?
Yep, and he ignored TF out of Tiana

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Around 18.56 Budley shouts I WANT MY COOKIES

Dim just goes ok go ahead.

That kid needs to hear the word no.
We will likely get a new couch confessional with Dim in his Dimsplain voice telling us how when he was little his family didn't have much so he never had a coogie. He just wants Budley to have all the things he didn't have when he was young. Using the same logic, I'm assuming we will soon see the Bud toting around a machete because I'm sure young Dim always wanted one.

• Sick
Because he can’t hear! I mentioned in a previous post that my husband just got tubes in his ears last week. Before he did, I actually thought he was having symptoms of early dementia. He was completely out of it, almost like a zombie. Well, he’s fine now, turns out it was because he was nearly deaf from the fluid in his ears. He was literally in his own world. This might be a part of Bud’s problems. Let’s hope so, since it’s an easy fix. #FixBuddy
Thread. Title.

Reactions: 13
once again, remember when they announced their first pregnancy and The Tweet (“that poor baby”) happened and jenn lost her tit and and and….
we knew all along. those. poor. kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think it would have been helpful to have let J$ watch Cinderella, Aladdin, Princess and the Frog and Encanto before he went to this. I think he doesn't have a clue who any of these people are and they are having conversations about their story lines and he doesn't have any idea who Gus and Jaq are.
Last summer, when the MNSSHP tickets went on sale, I knew I wanted to take my son who would be 15 months when the party rolled around.
I showed him Mickey Mouse and got him Mickey toys so he would recognize Mickey. Meeting Mickey at the party was the only thing he liked doing. He was indifferent on the few rides we did go on (Dumbo, The Little Mermaid, It’s a small world, buzz light year. Age appropriate rides, not Tomorrowland Speedway). But he loved seeing Mickey. He laughed and reached out to touch him.

Jackson has never shown any interest in face characters and Oliver is 13 months old. He’s not going to understand these are supposed to be pretend characters, to him they are just people. I don’t know how Tim and Jenn can constantly miss the mark.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.