Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mopsy75

Chatty Member
My thoughts on the next thread title:

#172: And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

peteykirch

VIP Member

My Dearest Jenny,

I do hope this letter finds you well. I regret to inform you the march onto the Kingdom of Animals was treacherous, as we had to march from the rear of Peacock holding field to the entrance of the kingdom, my bladder could hardly contain itself leading to shakes that could bring the old republic of Dixie down to its knees. If you shant receive further correspondence from me within a fortnight please dispatch the paid help to find me as you care for our beloved offspring. I have little faith of this assignment being completed as my comrade Adam bemoans it's best to remove them without declaring what them is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Yep. Time to get J evaluated. I cannot believe they filmed him during those character interactions. It was torture to watch those but especially the Cinderella one. The kid didn’t even look at her or comprehend anything she said and it felt like it went on for an eternity. Good LORD - stop showing him and stop forcing this stuff. They have to be delusional to not see that this was off. Jenn chose these parts to keep in the editing.

I was so stressed watching the Cinderella interaction. The embarrassment I would feel as a parent making the character keep talking to my kid while he chews pizza and turns his back to her the entire time—TURN OFF THE CAMERA. But beyond that, to me J’s eyes show a lack of connection with anything going on. Every single one of these characters immediately dropped talking to J at first to interact with O. They could tell one was easier to interact with and the other wasn’t giving anything back. Those castmembers don’t get paid enough to deal with these vloggers.

• Sad
Reactions: 45

JssLG317

VIP Member
This morning I ran my 4th virtual 5k. Beat my last time by nearly a full minute. Once I cooled down, got ready for the day and made a trek to sams club, then aldis and Walmart. Drove myself! Dusted & vacuumed the house; laundry and dishwasher have been running and even made my family a dinner not-from-a-box. And it’s only 5:50. She’s so beyond useless it’s scary. I just can’t even imagine sitting around thinking it’s completely ok to not be able to run errands alone, or do house chores alone and especially not taking care of my own kids. I have to get oral surgery in May, Dr wants me to lay low for 4 days since I’ll have 4 open holes and he really doesn’t want a dry socket to happen. I’m already pre planning having soft foods ready and easy for my husband to handle. He’s not much of a cook, but I know he’ll at least try. Posting a few pics to trigger Dims fomo
IMG_5149.jpeg
IMG_5151.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn fawns over this rainbow plushie and says Da Baby's room is all rainbow and beach-themed. Ginn says "should we get it?" and Dim says "maybe on the way out". In the next cut, Ginn is telling us she bought the sun purse for herself and the cloud keychain "cause I think Jackson will like love it - I'm going to wear it but I think he'll really get a kick out of it". So.... you started off with maybe getting that rainbow plush on the way out for Da Baby and ended up with instant gratification purchases for YOURSELF that you think BUDDY will like. Once again, who cares about Da Baby.
Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 8.39.11 PM.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Tim says that Oliver likes to drum on Jackson’s booster seat. Oliver goes to tap on it and Jackson moves his legs in order to use them to push down on Oliver’s arm and hand.

IMG_4173.jpeg

Jenn says “Watch his hand.”

I know we are only seeing a snippet of their lives but it’s clear that Jackson does not like Oliver. It’s very sad how their parents don’t see this.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

rageblackouts

The person who doesn't brush her hair purchased a $98 heated brush. It doesn't blow, it's not a hair dryer. It's just a heated brush. Maybe just start out slow and regular brush your hair, girlfriend.

This woman barely showers, I don't know why she's buying all this Sephora shit. I'm guessing she spent over $500 on this shit.
I added everything she bought to a cart on Sephora just because I was curious to see how much she may have spent, and the things she showed in her haul added up to roughly $915 (give or take, I'm not completely sure about the sizing on some of those items). If I'm understanding the VIB sale correctly, it looks like she could have gotten 10% to 20% off depending on her level of membership. Are there other sales on top of the percentage off for members, or did she really spend $700+ on a bunch of stuff she'll never use? I know she buys a lot of stupid shit and just spent $150 on that patchwork quilt dress the other day, but even so this seems like an exceptionally stupid purchase.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Rebelle

VIP Member
Why does this bitch own running shorts? The only time she runs is away from her kids.

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Oliver runs into the kitchen while everyone is baking and Jackson says, “he’s coming for our cream cheese.” Jackson then goes to Oliver and tries to pick him up and it looks like he is trying to pick him up to remove him from the kitchen.

IMG_4172.jpeg

Jenn then says, “ooh, careful, gentle, very gentle.” Tim says, “good hug, Jackson!” Then there is a hard cut.
Tim, you fucking idiot, Jackson isn’t trying to hug Oliver, he is trying to remove him from the kitchen because he doesn’t want him in there because you and your dumbass wife never prepared him for dealing with a baby.
I feel so bad for Oliver.

• Angry
  • Wow
Jenn: I'm really sad I didn't eat more food.

This is the one thing I have heard lately from Jenn that I actually believe...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Jenn sees a weird rainbow plush that would go in the rainbow beach theme room.

Jenn: Can we get it?
Tim: We can get it on the way out.

This is what you say to your kids so they shut up with no intention of following through.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I don’t think you can deliberately create core memories.

I doubt in 20 years, Nicks kids are going to be like “Ooooooo that dinner at 1900 Park Fair that you got for free was the most amazing dining experience of my childhood. I have compared every character dining experience to it. Thanks dad!”
Exactly. They're trying too hard.

With my kids being no longer children--we've found that core memories are actually the least significant things. You don't even realize they are happening at the time, they are ordinary moments when you are living them. Then, 20 years later, you learn what a profound impact those little things had in your children's lives. All these idiots should take note...they're trying too hard for the wrong thing.

I'll add--I fucking hate the term core memories and these so-called influences have absolutely ruined the term.

• Heart

court2022

Chatty Member
At the end of the voog Ginn said "it was so nice to get out and I don't know just like have fun". Shut the fuck up. You act like you never get to have fun. You have fun every day because you don't parent your children.

• Wow
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
The EPCOT "errand"....I guarantee they had to return the dino dress. That's the only thing I can think of why they would have to go all the way back to the America pavilion. Now--was it that the XL didn't fit? Or did she not like all our comments about it?

Why did they even include that part in the video? It didn't make sense and they did the outro from the office anyway.

But good to know we won't be seeing that dino dress ever.

• Haha
  • Heart