The Tim Tracker #171 The only thing more out of control than Ginn's weight gain is Buddy's behavior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he says “step and repeat” one more damn time….

View attachment 2900597

I can’t stand when Dim learns a new word and then uses it all the time. He sounds like the biggest douche bag when he does this. The other one that would always annoy me is when Dim would constantly talk about the “top hat” during Velocicoaster construction. 🙄 Also, this isn’t even a “step and repeat”….they are usually a repetitive background with the logo of the company or awards. This is just a photo op/backdrop.
Do you remember the days of "scrim" ?!?!
When he wouldn't shut up about "scrim" all the time when he'd see it? Scrim. Scrim. Scrim.

It's about as bad as when Woo uses the term "stanchions" all the time.
They think they're so bleeping smart when they throw those words out. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They were acting way over the top for a burger. They seriously have food addiction issues.
Her fake laugh is changing. It was pee wee Herman style when they were going on about Disney Quest

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They were acting way over the top for a burger. They seriously have food addiction issues.
Her fake laugh is changing. It was pee wee Herman style when they were going on about Disney Quest
I do wonder if their overpriced insurance even allows testing on it. Although, I suspect neither of them have had an actual physical in a few years-yes, I know J4D probably saw her OBGYN but I doubt she saw a PPC anytime recently. If they did they'd probably be read the riot act about their lifestyle.

Reactions: 8
I do wonder if their overpriced insurance even allows testing on it. Although, I suspect neither of them have had an actual physical in a few years-yes, I know J4D probably saw her OBGYN but I doubt she saw a PPC anytime recently. If they did they'd probably be read the riot act about their lifestyle.
Trying to understand your post.
Testing for what?

They are allergic to the medical profession, as they self proclaim to know everything. Only going to see a doctor when symptoms are severe and/or prolonged.

I seriously doubt they get annual physicals.
The usual data gathered (weight/blood pressure) give a baseline to their health pictures, year to year.
They do not want to hear whatever the medical professional has to say.

And when is J$ getting his ear tube surgery?
Isn’t it 6+ months now since J4D blabbed about it?
J$ is 4 years 5 months on Monday. Because of his height most people might take him for a 5 or 6 year old. Then they observe him, see his Budley attitude/actions, lack of physical coordination and garbled speech. Reminiscent of a younger child.

Reactions: 8
I don’t believe they take their kids to their well visits. So they’re def not going either.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don’t believe they take their kids to their well visits. So they’re def not going either.
No doctors or blueberries until those kids get their own damn YouTube channels and their parents can retire from their ... jobs?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Testing for what?

They are allergic to the medical profession, as they self proclaim to know everything. Only going to see a doctor when symptoms are severe and/or prolonged.

The usual data gathered (weight/blood pressure) give a baseline to their health pictures, year to year.

J$ is 4 years 5 months on Monday. Because of his height most people might take him for a 5 or 6 year old. Then they observe him, see his Budley attitude/actions, lack of physical coordination and garbled speech. Reminiscent of a younger child.
Maybe they cannot afford the ear tubes..
IMG_9495.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just putting this on here so when it happens we know what the deal is...

D23 invited me out to a special reception and advanced screening of the Planet of the Apes movie!!!1 Y'all I'm #hosted!!!!!

Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 2.12.51 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
From the stan group. It's amazing how the stans will even use the wrong type of dough, because that's how Jenn made it. These look absolutely disgusting. I mean, why would you photograph them and post them on a semi-public forum? Do these people know what a danish is supposed to look like?

Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 2.25.53 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Testing for what?

Cholesterol and blood work in general. I know different insurances will only cover different testing each year. If they are on a crappy plan I'm wondering how much the provider would pay.

Reactions: 5
Just putting this on here so when it happens we know what the deal is...

D23 invited me out to a special reception and advanced screening of the Planet of the Apes movie!!!1 Y'all I'm #hosted!!!!!

View attachment 2901159
You know this vlog (or mention of it) is coming too w/ VV just opening up at DS.

I can't wait to see her try and squeeze into some of these.

I remember the first time I ever saw VV was actually in Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard on Water Street - the original location - when it just opened up, and it wasn't even a big deal. It was just another shop (at least at the time).

But now how it's grown, you know Tim, Jenn & Butters are going to be sporting whales all over the place now. :rolleyes:

1714242938463.png

1714243097798.png

---
Cholesterol and blood work in general. I know different insurances will only cover different testing each year. If they are on a crappy plan I'm wondering how much the provider would pay.
It they went for an annual physical (and that's how it was coded) and the doc (in their network) ordered basic things like CBC, metabolic, lipid, thyroid, and A1C, etc. (that they got drawn in their network) those *should* be covered by insurance even on a less-than-stellar plan (including for Tim a PSA if its recommended early for him) Also, a Pap for Jenn bc it's considered well woman should be free (one annually).

If the doc gets the results back and orders more testing based on the findings, then that's typically when you may start paying for stuff, based on your plan's structure. (at least in my case, that's how it is and I purchase my own insurance as a 1099)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Also she should be getting a mammogram now that she’s 40 (going on 63).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know this vlog (or mention of it) is coming too w/ VV just opening up at DS.

I can't wait to see her try and squeeze into some of these.

I remember the first time I ever saw VV was actually in Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard on Water Street - the original location - when it just opened up, and it wasn't even a big deal. It was just another shop (at least at the time).

But now how it's grown, you know Tim, Jenn & Butters are going to be sporting whales all over the place now. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2901234
View attachment 2901238
---

It they went for an annual physical (and that's how it was coded) and the doc (in their network) ordered basic things like CBC, metabolic, lipid, thyroid, and A1C, etc. (that they got drawn in their network) those *should* be covered by insurance even on a less-than-stellar plan (including for Tim a PSA if its recommended early for him) Also, a Pap for Jenn bc it's considered well woman should be free (one annually).

If the doc gets the results back and orders more testing based on the findings, then that's typically when you may start paying for stuff, based on your plan's structure. (at least in my case, that's how it is and I purchase my own insurance as a 1099)
That's sort of how mine is too and I'm covered with a fairly decent PPO through my work, fwiw.

Oh Vineyard Vines. I actually like getting their holiday t-shirts on clearance and using them as working at home wear. Didn't J4D have a hideous white dress from there at some point that she wore for Easter. I imagine she can't fit into much anything there now though Stalky McShallNotBeNamed bought a coverup that she claimed was a dress awhile back and she's probably close to Jenn's size.

Reactions: 5
That's sort of how mine is too and I'm covered with a fairly decent PPO through my work, fwiw.

Oh Vineyard Vines. I actually like getting their holiday t-shirts on clearance and using them as working at home wear. Didn't J4D have a hideous white dress from there at some point that she wore for Easter. I imagine she can't fit into much anything there now though Stalky McShallNotBeNamed bought a coverup that she claimed was a dress awhile back and she's probably close to Jenn's size.
Yeah, like my initial annual physical tests in Jan. (all of those I mentioned) were covered and amounted to about $400. But I paid $0. When my one thyroid test came back a bit high, she ordered a few more thyroid tests in a second batch in Mar (including antibodies testing) and that was about $200 worth of testing but some of it wasn't fully covered and I just got a bill the other day for $25 I need to pay for those. Not too bad considering. I'll gladly pay only $25 out of $600 total worth of bloodwork.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.