Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beatrice co-hosts a podcast, she’s not a celeb and this isn’t TMZ. And even if she was “a public figure” there is nothing to be gained by the public knowing that she’s divorced, or seeing the documents. Is there really any reason to go searching for it other than to run back here and get a few likes? Well done, you’re the best tattler who ever tattled.
I think that's a little unfair to the original poster...?

Nobody is saying that Beatrice is a celeb.
However, she has mentioned her husband, her kids, her parents, her career and her home life on the podcast.
Naturally there is going to be interest.

Reactions: 25
I think that's a little unfair to the original poster...?

Nobody is saying that Beatrice is a celeb.
However, she has mentioned her husband, her kids, her parents, her career and her home life on the podcast.
Naturally there is going to be interest.
Interest, yes of course. But she doesn’t owe people an explanation. It is literally her private business. Searching for divorce listings and posting them on a gossip site is too much, in my opinion.

Reactions: 5
Beatrice co-hosts a podcast, she’s not a celeb and this isn’t TMZ. And even if she was “a public figure” there is nothing to be gained by the public knowing that she’s divorced, or seeing the documents. Is there really any reason to go searching for it other than to run back here and get a few likes? Well done, you’re the best tattler who ever tattled.
How rich from someone on Tattle 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Interest, yes of course. But she doesn’t owe people an explanation. It is literally her private business. Searching for divorce listings and posting them on a gossip site is too much, in my opinion.
I guess if she wanted a completely private life she would not talk about her private life on the podcast, and perhaps focus on celeb gossip, listener submissions, fashion, etc.

She can't expect to divulge so much about her private life and for people not to then have an interest in that private life.

Reactions: 13
Em is this not a gossip site? I've no doubt if you were sitting around the lunch table in work that you wouldn't be gossiping and Beatrice's divorce and doing a little detective work 🤷🏼 It's not like her ATM pin number was shared?!

Reactions: 17
Touch on back to the rave thread would ya 🤦‍♀️🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of all the wackadoodle things I've seen some people on tattle do, a google search to see if someone is divorced or not doesn't even make it to the top 100. I just searched her name and divorce and it is like the fifth result, hardly top secret info. It's really not a big deal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I am very sad to hear that too. However, although I was one of the posters who had been suspicious, i think its a step too far to look for legal documents. Rosemary is an oversharer but Beatrice has always been more private and if she wanted us to know she would have told us
but there is a difference between ‘not wanting to talk about it’ and ‘not wanting people to know’. She probably just doesn’t want to talk about it on the podcast but that doesn’t mean she wants it to be kept a secret. I’m confused to see critical comments about it being discussed here as all of the comments have been sympathetic towards her

Reactions: 5
I get that this is a gossip site but this is Rosemarys thread, and I love B and her contributions to the podcast so much that I’d be afraid seeing her divorce posted about online when she hasn’t spoken about it at all might put her off doing the podcast. I know the information was easily found but it’s possible they might still be slowly telling people and now it’s on a gossip site.

She’s part of a podcast called “not without my sister” where both have discussed their personal lives. They were selling merchandise with their images not so long ago

The main thing to stress here is that no one has said anything bad about her divorce and all comments have been sympathetic

Reactions: 18
I get that this is a gossip site but this is Rosemarys thread, and I love B and her contributions to the podcast so much that I’d be afraid seeing her divorce posted about online when she hasn’t spoken about it at all might put her off doing the podcast. I know the information was easily found but it’s possible they might still be slowly telling people and now it’s on a gossip site.
It happened in 2022 and is online?! I’m sure the people that she would be telling know by now!

Reactions: 10
Jesus wept imagine being a tattle member and trying to preach be kind 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Would you think the same about your cousin say who posts about her family holidays and stuff? That if her page is public then it’d be ok for people to publicly post her divorce papers/bankruptcy documents for instance.

Reactions: 3
Would you think the same about your cousin say who posts about her family holidays and stuff? That if her page is public then it’d be ok for people to publicly post her divorce papers/bankruptcy documents for instance.
I think you either need to understand the concept of tattle or find another site

Reactions: 17
My cousin doesn't have a podcast with her sister (who has 43K followers) where she discusses her kids, where she is from, life in Fort Wayne, her kids names, her parents, her career and home life.

Reactions: 14
Are you the same person who's giving out about Saoirses Ruanes funeral announcement? Maybe have a look at your priorities in life and get off your high horse. Looking at what you have posted here your definitely not anyone to be judging me for googling public information.

• Heart
Reactions: 3