Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's full of excuses. She's lazy and just wants everything in life to be as easy as possible (not just referring to her eating habits) She's not willing to make an effort with anything in life that requires a bit of work.

Reactions: 7
I noticed on the latest pod (Nashville) that it didn't mention the music or producer. Normally it says music by Don. And she never mentioned him when talking about the new car. She took the 4 kids to Nashville alone and got pissed off when the kids were talking about their Dad's fancy sat nav.

Reactions: 4
What exactly is incorrect or ignorant about it?
I think this was already answered..?

Please see below -
Surely there is no doubt that obesity is in fact a disease...?

The HSE defines obesity as - 'a progressive, chronic and complex disease affecting all ages and genders.'

The Mayo Clinic defines it as - 'a complex disease involving having too much body fat.'

The World Health Organisation defines it as - a chronic complex disease defined by excessive fat deposits that can impair health.

I noticed on the latest pod (Nashville) that it didn't mention the music or producer. Normally it says music by Don. And she never mentioned him when talking about the new car. She took the 4 kids to Nashville alone and got pissed off when the kids were talking about their Dad's fancy sat nav.
I have to say it’s starting to sound like they have split - I didn’t believe it when I saw it on here first.
Must have been a terrible year for Beatrice - losing her job and her marriage breaking down 😢😢. Very sad for all of them

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Call me a stalker lol 😆 but after a quick Google it looks like they are divorced

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I honestly think that’s devastating, and to think she was going through that while looking for a job… you would have no idea, she is really so different to Rosemary, I don’t understand how she recorded as normal and not letting anything on .

Reactions: 8
So 2022 they filed? That is sad, they seemed to have lived a busy life together and been through tough moves etc. might explain why she was back in Ireland without him as well. Who knows. She did keep herself so composed as well, you’d never know.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She was earning huge money there, sad they have split. I thought by the way she spoke about him that they were happy. Looks like the MacCabe sisters are in the US for the long term.

Reactions: 1
I am very sad to hear that too. However, although I was one of the posters who had been suspicious, i think its a step too far to look for legal documents. Rosemary is an oversharer but Beatrice has always been more private and if she wanted us to know she would have told us

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I am very sad to hear that too. However, although I was one of the posters who had been suspicious, i think its a step too far to look for legal documents. Rosemary is an oversharer but Beatrice has always been more private and if she wanted us to know she would have told us
Fair, yes

I never realised a divorce would be so easily identified by looking on google to be honest!!

I get what people are saying, but its information that is very easily found.

Reactions: 12
Aw I'm so sad to hear this. Poor Beatrice, must have been one of the toughest times of her life loosing her job and marriage breaking down. You never would have known she is so resilient it seems. I'm sure she had tough times in the background but she really did keep herself composed on the pod...I'm not sure I'd have been able given the circumstances.

Fair, yes
I never realised a divorce would be so easily identified by looking on google to be honest!!

I get what people are saying, but its information that is very easily found.
I understand what you are saying, I do.
However, Beatrice is somewhat of a public figure through the podcast. She shares plenty about her life, kids etc.

This information is easily found online - it's not as if the poster had to go on a big hunt for it.

Reactions: 12
It’s crazy how much is public info in America though. Even traffic tickets can be found if you know where to look

Reactions: 6
Beatrice co-hosts a podcast, she’s not a celeb and this isn’t TMZ. And even if she was “a public figure” there is nothing to be gained by the public knowing that she’s divorced, or seeing the documents. Is there really any reason to go searching for it other than to run back here and get a few likes? Well done, you’re the best tattler who ever tattled.

Reactions: 6