Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like FW is someone with multiple accounts and they have switched over to one of their other accounts. What did she say on her substack?

Reactions: 13
Yes but she debated the 1000 version and said she discussed it with her husband considering what they'd save on takeout and groceries.

There was mention of tea in the substack! Who has it?!
Yea, and decided it wasn't a runner for them.

Reactions: 2
Botox is now so commonplace that you have 20 somethings who don’t need it getting it done, same with fillers. It doesn’t seem like a good direction to go in to have the likes of ozempic go mainstream. It fixes nothing except weight. Eating healthily shouldn’t just be just about weight, it’s health in general
Ozempic helps to lower blood pressure and improve health by reducing visceral fat

Reactions: 2
Does it just make you not hungry? I wonder could similar drugs be created to just make you not want a fag, a drink, whatever.

I do hope it goes well for her, I can't imagine how uncomfortable 18 stone must be for everyday life and chasing around after a toddler and all that

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Obesity is not a disease, not even close. It’s a malaise caused by a combo of people’s cluelessness about food or how their bodies work plus their inability/refusal to adapt accordingly.
Why so many angry faces? What part exactly is incorrect/angry-making? In mentioning cluelessness and inability I’ve addressed the ‘not my fault’ element.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Does it just make you not hungry? I wonder could similar drugs be created to just make you not want a fag, a drink, whatever.

I do hope it goes well for her, I can't imagine how uncomfortable 18 stone must be for everyday life and chasing around after a toddler and all that

I believe the research is going in that direction that the drug can be used for other addictions

Reactions: 3
Obesity is not a disease, not even close. It’s a malaise caused by a combo of people’s cluelessness about food or how their bodies work plus their inability/refusal to adapt accordingly.
What an ignorant comment to make

Reactions: 18
She must be bating discussion and argument though. She posts about the ozempic, then looking for an AMA but with caveats re being fat, and finishes her post off with a bowl full of doughnuts and an incredibly sugary coffee.

Reactions: 8
She must be bating discussion and argument though. She posts about the ozempic, then looking for an AMA but with caveats re being fat, and finishes her post off with a bowl full of doughnuts and an incredibly sugary coffee.
Yeah the whole being fat does not equal being unhealthy while she sits there at not even 40 pre diabetic scoffing 2000 calories in one sitting. Winning at life for sure.

If obesity is a disease can it really be argued that obese people are healthy?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Some of us got dragged over the coals for pointing out that her bad habits have not helped her
She’s pretty brazen to come on pouring her heart out about prediabetes, the impact her weight had had on her family physical health, mental health and daily life and trying to validate her choice to go onto ozempic (again, her life, her choice, she can do as she likes and we’ve given her kudos for making the move). But it’s mad to open up like that, that everything has taken a toll and say you’re going to be taking drastic steps to sort it out and then continue on exactly as you were, like a bowl of doughnuts and a coffee milkshake essentially is not the way to show you’re trying. I’m not saying she has to suffer as others above said to any criticism, I’m saying she should be making better choices. The injection is not going to do all the work. It’s not a quick fix. It’s not a get out of jail free card. Not saying she had to eat salads and drink water forever more but like… some kind of effort for your health when it’s reached crisis point.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I gotta say I was disappointed to see this morning’s story re doughnuts and coffee. I’m honestly very conflicted now. It does almost feel like baiting.

Reactions: 12
She only ate two of the doughnuts though. I don’t know what size they were, I must have missed the story and cba going back. But if two over the whole box then that’s progress, surely.
I think what she’s trying to say is that she hopes to continue eating the way she wants but with smaller portions, that maybe will happen when the ozempic kicks in.
Her diet doesn’t seem to be good but if it started out as smaller portions, it might progressively improve.

Reactions: 9
She only ate two of the doughnuts though. I don’t know what size they were, I must have missed the story and cba going back. But if two over the whole box then that’s progress, surely.
I think what she’s trying to say is that she hopes to continue eating the way she wants but with smaller portions, that maybe will happen when the ozempic kicks in.
Her diet doesn’t seem to be good but if it started out as smaller portions, it might progressively improve.
They weren’t Krispy Kreme ones now, just beignets.
She says she’s cooking more and making better choices so hopefully that’s the truth and she keeps it up

Reactions: 6