Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue as you were 😁

Mod edit remember to report when opening a new thread. If you want to get updates on a thread please hit watch above

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How can she complain she didn’t earn enough from her years of slog at her book, but then in her money diary state she pays a cleaner $500 a month to clean her house?! As someone said above, her diaries are a lesson in consequence free spending - don’t come on giving us the poor mouth in the same breath!

I’ve unsubbed too just fyi. Forgot I was a member of her substack…. An example of my consequence free spending 🤣

Reactions: 9
How can she complain she didn’t earn enough from her years of slog at her book, but then in her money diary state she pays a cleaner $500 a month to clean her house?! As someone said above, her diaries are a lesson in consequence free spending - don’t come on giving us the poor mouth in the same breath!

I’ve unsubbed too just fyi. Forgot I was a member of her substack…. An example of my consequence free spending 🤣
She has a cleaner??? Holy Jaysis, why would she need a cleaner, if she was mon-fri 9-5 I could understand but she isn’t…utter laziness!
And her ordering McDonalds for lunch for her and the little fella…could she not throw together a sandwich, or crackers n cheese and down fruit…
The more I follow her the more I realise how lazy she is…

Reactions: 16
Now that is completely ridiculous, whatever about getting a childminder to mind your child but to get a cleaner and she's at home all day doing duck all, that is some waste of money.

Reactions: 11
It's embarrassing. She behaves like she's still single in Dublin and living off takeaways but she's a mother and a grown up adult now, imagine not being able to throw together a basic meal/ snack for her child. She probably has some silly mental block about being a stay at home mum though. Her sister making an apple pie prompted a discussion about 'tradwives', as if being able to make something basic makes you a tradwife

Rosemary, actually making food for your child does not make you a slave to the patriarchy

How is she making so much money to spend how she does?
No idea, she only lists the spending not the income. It is pointless.
---
And her ordering McDonalds for lunch for her and the little fella…
Got her money back because it was cold, heated it and ate both meals anyway. Can you think of anything more depressing? Her kids don’t even see a take away as a treat. I don’t care how different things are in America, junk food is not an appropriate regular part of a toddlers’ diet.

No idea, she only lists the spending not the income. It is pointless.
---

Got her money back because it was cold, heated it and ate both meals anyway. Can you think of anything more depressing? Her kids don’t even see a take away as a treat. I don’t care how different things are in America, junk food is not an appropriate regular part of a toddlers’ diet.
It's more wrong wheh she refers to him as a baby

Reactions: 5
I like her but 4 bags of dog 💩 is not content 🙈
Neither is telling us that a Tesla showroom is the whitest place in America. Stories of places she wants to throw away money but threatening to have her kid working by the age of three for ‘LOLs’. Who
TF buys a Tesla in this day and age??

Reactions: 1
Loads of people do in fairness

And Rosemary can duck off with using white as an insult. She's a typical self loathing woke pain in the arse

Reactions: 15
The latest stories are fantastic! This year, Rosemary has vowed to focus on her writing and podcast and maybe another book and no more AF links because they made her too much money one black Friday. 😂😂😂Any AF links will have the money donated to charideee.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Classic Rosemary, one of the most reckless spenders ever but then pretends to be horrified by the consumerism of Black Friday

Reactions: 8
If these are her goals for next year, then what the hell has she been doing for the past three years??? I assume they’ll take two weeks off the podcast for Christmas again, reasoning that every other podcast does. Well they do and they don’t. They may not be producing new content but they still release episodes.

I remember when she was fully in her influencer era she was going on about the 'skill' involved in building up a large following as a means to justify affiliate links. Now she's decided they're the worst

Reactions: 2
So she has decided not to post Af links anymore as she doesn’t want to be that type of influencer and in the same breath says any money she makes on af links will be donated to charity. So they’ll receive nothing then? Lucky charity 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6