Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you think the same about your cousin say who posts about her family holidays and stuff? That if her page is public then it’d be ok for people to publicly post her divorce papers/bankruptcy documents for instance.
She knew from Rosemary and the balloon on the door or whatever it was what she was getting into when she decided to do a podcast. Beatrice seems like she is way more chill than her sister, she's probably cackling away wondering why it took people so long to work out. Beatrice is a well educated, high achieving woman, let's not pretend that she is some naive wee girl, she's well able for a bit of tattling about her I'd say.

Reactions: 17
The question was asked here numerous times. "Did b and the husband split?" We all wanted to know. Someone looked it up and answered the question and now we are worried about b's feeling!!! Does the person concerned about b think she kept in a secret from everyone and now a tattler has left the cat out of the bag. Divorce is always a hot topic in real life and on tattle. Rosemary will probably follow suit at some stage

Reactions: 8
The question was asked here numerous times. "Did b and the husband split?" We all wanted to know. Someone looked it up and answered the question and now we are worried about b's feeling!!! Does the person concerned about b think she kept in a secret from everyone and now a tattler has left the cat out of the bag. Divorce is always a hot topic in real life and on tattle. Rosemary will probably follow suit at some stage
The difference is rosemary will use it as content

Reactions: 3
I see Rosemary is having a trip down moanory lane.

Like does she like ever like stop like moaning like about like absolutely everything like? 😩

Reactions: 2
Loving the tea. Makes you think about the people who worked with him and seemed to love him too.

Reactions: 21
That guy always seemed a right prick, good enough for him. She’s talked about him before on NWMS but never named him until now, even though it was obvious who she was talking about when she mentioned stellar and if you’ve ever seen Fade Street.

Reactions: 22
I know this isn’t a rave thread but I say fair play to her for calling him out, so many scared to talk about him with the threat of legal action so he gets away with it most of the time. For once I’m saying, good on you Rosemary!

Reactions: 42
That was really interesting to hear, especially about him screaming people's names at his desk and expecting them to appear. Fair play to her for at least resisting going straight in to that bullshit.

Reactions: 23
I'm delighted she spoke out about him. It's no secret whatsoever how he treats people. More fool the like of viki notaro licking his hole while he's probably slqgging her off behind her back. Is he retirement age now? Good riddance to the likes of him in this day and age.

Reactions: 19