Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B mentioned 6 people living in her house on todays pod - wonder if she’s lying or Don still lives there 🤔

Reactions: 3
For when the story expires the username of the TikTok Rosemary shared is 'barbaraghouls'

She is speaking about how she was at an event on Friday meeting Stanley Tucci and she experienced mean girl, toxic bullying behaviour by the editor of a magazine.

She was told by this person to queue in a different area to meet him, which she did.
This person mocked and sneered at her, and then pushed past her. Also one of the mean girls friends spilled a drink on her when she was pushing past to skip her in the queue to get to Stanley.
Can just imagine the sense of inflated self importance this woman likely has :/

Reactions: 2
In the pod she mentioned the Tattler who said she was ‘having a trip down moanery lane’ but neglected to mention the many comments thereafter saying she was dead right to call him out.

In the pod she mentioned the Tattler who said she was ‘having a trip down moanery lane’ but neglected to mention the many comments thereafter saying she was dead right to call him out.
Oh, did I get a mention? Very stalkerish. She was the same years ago on Boards when she set up an account and creeped people out.

Reactions: 5
She never mentions the positive comments she gets here. Anyone listening to her would think she gets slated 24/7

Reactions: 4
I can't wait until she loses weight so she will jump down off her 'fat positivity' bandwagon. It's incredibly tedious.

B mentioned 6 people living in her house on todays pod - wonder if she’s lying or Don still lives there 🤔
Beatrice got divorced? I didnt know, I actually had to stop listening cos I felt she was projecting anger onto Rosemary alot, that makes sense. She will be fine without him, better I would say.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone listened to the latest pod where B discusses the divorce?

• Wow
Beatrice got divorced? I didnt know, I actually had to stop listening cos I felt she was projecting anger onto Rosemary alot, that makes sense. She will be fine without him, better I would say.
I stopped listening for the same reason, at the time I thought it was because Rosemary was in a bad place with her depression but I suppose Bea probably didn’t have much patience and the pods just felt like listening to people bickering.

Am I going mad or did I see a post on insta talking about how they changed the theme tune? Can’t find it now.