Jennifer Wrynne #3 Getting ready to walk down the aisle no doubt in traveller style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sister is a pretty little thing. She looks so much younger than Jennifer, who looks old enough to be her mother.

I see Jen and the mum both love the orange shade foundation.

Trinny actually looks more youthful than Jennifer. It's the heavy foundation and old fashion clothes that age her and the awful hair.
The hair truly is awful. Imagine having to listen to her now in the days running up to the wedding. She needs a day out for a bleeping perfume, get over yourself love!. What will she talk about when it’s over cos she’s already had the kids.

Reactions: 7
Rumour has it bridesmaids dresses are sponsored 😅😂
Countdown is on to the QVC wedding of the year in the sticks of sunny Leitrim 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Rumour has it bridesmaids dresses are sponsored 😅😂
Countdown is on to the QVC wedding of the year in the sticks of sunny Leitrim 😂😂
I'm sure they are gifted.

Anyone know what the invitations are like? Is she using local suppliers?

Reactions: 1
The sister is a pretty little thing. She looks so much younger than Jennifer, who looks old enough to be her mother.

I see Jen and the mum both love the orange shade foundation.

Trinny actually looks more youthful than Jennifer. It's the heavy foundation and old fashion clothes that age her and the awful hair.
She’s mentioned before about being bigger than the sister years ago. The sister is naturally petite. I’d say there’s a raging competition there by Jen with her if the truth was known. Jen looked like a 10/12 naturally in those old racing pics til the starving began. The mother looks so severe all the time. At least she was honest saying what she couldn’t live without was her mum for raising her kids. How do the rest of us manage that don’t have kids and leave someone else to raise them.
---
Her hair says it all. Always in terrible condition. Despite all those ‘vitamins’ she’s flogging …. 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Where did the get the notions. Must be from the mother. Daddy always looks a bit disheveled and uncomfortable with it all.

Reactions: 3
Where did the get the notions. Must be from the mother. Daddy always looks a bit disheveled and uncomfortable with it all.
Don't u know she made the curtains for Brown Thomas, She is royalty because of it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jen has her head in the clouds, she bought all her hats dresses and jewellery from china that stoked her shop in dublin. when she was outed she closed asap. her life is on big AD, connollys seat in sligo gave her a car to promote them too. her bestie faye is trying so hard to live in her shadow, how pathetic.

Reactions: 2
I don't know if the stuff was from China but she has admitted the controversies around the debarkle seen sales plummet and closed her

I don't know if the stuff was from China but she has admitted the controversies around the debarkle seen sales plummet and closed her
Look at first thread where there are screen shots of exact dresses from Ali express for less than €20 and her charging €150 plus for them. A neck like a jockeys bolux.

Reactions: 2
Look at first thread where there are screen shots of exact dresses from Ali express for less than €20 and her charging €150 plus for them. A neck like a jockeys bolux.
You're being generous. She was selling them for €670+

• Wow
Reactions: 5