Jennifer Wrynne #3 Getting ready to walk down the aisle no doubt in traveller style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weather was lovely at the parade

loads of us avoiding them as they pranced around tho 😂

Reactions: 1
My opinion of her would improve if she stopped calling photos 'snaps".
And also is we did not have to see the "last few days in snaps" that generally consists of her opening shoe boxes.

Speaking of shoes, I'm sure the staff of Jimmy Choo were thrilled to have 2 toddlers with sticky hands in.

Reactions: 5
Was an AD so prob got for free..Shes a con artist her fancy boutique that she had in dublin with her dresses from shein and she charged big bucks for them..not to mention the cheap tat jewellery she thinks people have forgotten

Reactions: 4
428 euro for the dress yesterday??????
More money than sense
You'll notice she really only shares higher price tags in general. She only needs a few people to buy, use discount, click the link to make her buck as opposed to sharing affordable fashion. Personally would never spend that much on a dress that you realistically get limited wears out of. The clothes she buys and wears just really isn't like someone with 3 toddlers! Like bar the Nike gear.

Reactions: 2
Wow make sure you tag ‘Cannes, France, French Riviera’ in every single pic Jen for fear anyone would miss that’s where you are! The fiancé looks so gormless, talk about with him for the cash (and she’s rolling in easy cash now herself I know). Her with the toe pointing, flapping the dress and posing up a storm in every pic in designer gear. The wedding content will go on for a month at least!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow make sure you tag ‘Cannes, France, French Riviera’ in every single pic Jen for fear anyone would miss that’s where you are! The fiancé looks so gormless, talk about with him for the cash (and she’s rolling in easy cash now herself I know). Her with the toe pointing, flapping the dress and posing up a storm in every pic in designer gear. The wedding content will go on for a month at least!
Must be an amazingly romantic trip when she’s posting non stop. Spend time with your fiance offline Jen isn’t that what your trip is supposed to be for?!!!! God that’s so tragic. Pre wedding is one of the best times of your life and she’d rather post than do anything else. Her wedding will be all for the gram and she’ll not even focus on what it’s truly about.

Reactions: 3
I’m just wondering what kind of family they have that will mind those 3 babies all the time. Janey we make a huge effort to go away once a year and I feel like it’s such a huge ask for family to mind them for 2 days. That pair are away at the drop of a hat not a bother on them 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’m just wondering what kind of family they have that will mind those 3 babies all the time. Janey we make a huge effort to go away once a year and I feel like it’s such a huge ask for family to mind them for 2 days. That pair are away at the drop of a hat not a bother on them 🤦‍♀️
Yep it’s the no. 1 thing about her that wrecks my head … that she tries to feign she’s all mother of the year when she’s away the whole time. The mother does everything for her. You can see she’s one of those that’s been enabled her entire life and told how perfect she is. I can’t count on one hand the amount of times I’m away from similar aged kids in a year. Have only one person to ask and am conscious not to ask too often. Anyway as another poster said, looks like great craic between them when all she’s doing is documenting the whole thing for Insta likes and continuing the hard sell with her af links. Pathetic at the end of the day.

Jesus this one Jen is mad to show off her belly pre wedding starvation body and the fiancé an absolute mess beside her. What is a pre wedding break? She’s full of shite. Go back to the fields of Leitrim you eejit you’ve no more fashion sense than the hubby. The state of them out and about in those outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah here! Did you ever see such a blurry bit of photoshopping. How many inches has she added to those pins, either that or she's made of plasticine that her leg is the same width from the ankle up.

Attachments

• Haha
Ah here! Did you ever see such a blurry bit of photoshopping. How many inches has she added to those pins, either that or she's made of plasticine that her leg is the same width from the ankle up.
Can't say I've ever lifted my skirt for a photo. That's a first!!

The belly out again this am. Is it editing or how is it possible to not even have one stretch mark? She was the size of 3 houses with the twins. Haven’t bad stretch marks myself but you d defo know I’ve had babies with the skin around the bellybutton.

She never shows her belly button or the lower rounded bit of her stomach, just the area around her ribs. She’s very clever and consistent about that. She definitely has a more rounded stomach left understandably from having twins and another baby so close together, probably has stretch marks too, but everything is always high waisted and she positions her hand/bag/sunglasses to hide the tiny curve.

Reactions: 2