Jennifer Wrynne #3 Getting ready to walk down the aisle no doubt in traveller style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The YSL brooch is the nail in the travellers marble coffin. I don’t know anyone under 70 who wears a brooch anyway why do they age themselves so much with the royal style? She always looks like shes ready to help the priest hand out communion
handing out communion 😂 this is exactly how she is dressed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The YSL brooch is the nail in the travellers marble coffin. I don’t know anyone under 70 who wears a brooch anyway why do they age themselves so much with the royal style? She always looks like shes ready to help the priest hand out communion
Handing out communion - Deceased!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
handing out communion 😂 this is exactly how she is dressed
Omg!!! That's it. Perfect description of her.. I like brooches but all the basic designer jewellery looks tacker as hell.
A wannabe but can't decide if it's wannabe Royal, WAG or eucharistic minster.

Reactions: 2
If eucharistic minster doesn't make the next thread title I'm deleting my account!!! 😂 It's so obvious but so funny!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bang on the money, that’s exactly how she dresses 🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 3
Christ why would you want a brand name plastered all over your bag etc? She's out with the YSL bag today and a pic of another bag. What age is she like? I had a fake Calvin Klein (probably Calvin Klune 🙈) I was 19 in my defense. I knows hers isn't fake but she's buying for the same reason, look what I have!!!

Reactions: 1
Christ why would you want a brand name plastered all over your bag etc? She's out with the YSL bag today and a pic of another bag. What age is she like? I had a fake Calvin Klein (probably Calvin Klune 🙈) I was 19 in my defense. I knows hers isn't fake but she's buying for the same reason, look what I have!!!
Exactly. It’s a “I’ve made it” statement. You’ve made a hole in your bank account and that’s it.

Reactions: 3
Faye building up to a massive giveaway for all the generous support 🤣😂😂 these wans really crack me up! Jen advising her being the greatest bestie 😅😂😂

Jennifer posting a load of pics of herself on what looks like a satin tracksuit for her Mam's birthday. Classy 🙄

Reactions: 2
Jen is all ads, she wouldnt know what a real days work is. Jen prob was gifted the €200 BT voucher and gave it to her bestie to give away. There so fake.

What sort of micro climate is Jen bubbled in where you don’t need a coat in Mohill or Ballinamore in March? St Patrick’s day was cold and wet. Why are none of them except the fiancé wearing coats? Make it make sense 😞

What sort of micro climate is Jen bubbled in where you don’t need a coat in Mohill or Ballinamore in March? St Patrick’s day was cold and wet. Why are none of them except the fiancé wearing coats? Make it make sense 😞
I won't defend the shoe choice, but I, too, went jacketless to a parade not too far from Mohill. It was pissing rain that morning and early afternoon, but by the time it came to the later parades, lighter layers and sunglasses were needed. It probably depends on the person too, but I definitely would have been too warm in a coat (until the sun went down, that is!)

I did wear runners though 🤣