Jennifer Wrynne #3 Getting ready to walk down the aisle no doubt in traveller style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder will she change her name after wedding
Not a chance. Like the garrihys it’s her brand. Hen must be the long weekend. Should have known. A drawn out hen abroad for the mother of 3 in her mid 30s!

Reactions: 1
I wonder will she change her name after wedding
She might change it in her personal life but not professionally, which is fairly standard for people known as their own name for work. I wouldn’t at all assume that anyone would change their name these days but she strikes me as someone who would, she’s as traditional in her notions as they come even if she isn’t in her practices, with 3 kids before the “surprise” engagement which was planned to a tee 😆

Reactions: 3
If the husband to be is a someone in the locality she might enjoy being known as Mrs_______

Moratorium imposed on social media for the weekend 😂
Well Faye had her nails, tan, lashes and brows all done for the weekend and had a Zara something or other express shipped 😂

The fun police were paid triple🚨👮 😂 no triple vokdas anyways 😂😂 put money on it she didn't lower herself to a few shots either 🙄 no doubt he made up for her in the States

Reactions: 2
Toe pointed and ready to start Irish dancing ! Her usual stupid pose

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How old is she mid 30s? Her friends look much older than her they haven’t aged well 🫤

Reactions: 1