Jennifer Wrynne #3 Getting ready to walk down the aisle no doubt in traveller style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a necklace and bag that I found out cost just under 15euro total from Ali express - don’t know how she didn’t get called out more for it! Absolutely shocking

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That Sylkie that she’s always promoting is the same. China tat with the label changed, one of the My Sister’s Closet girls runs it.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's flat out plugging the diabetes in a bag again. Fond of a sweet myself but she's fooling no one with her platter displays. Advertising anti bloating vitamins one minute and sweets the next.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She's flat out plugging the diabetes in a bag again. Fond of a sweet myself but she's fooling no one with her platter displays. Advertising anti bloating vitamins one minute and sweets the next.
You mean you don't display your jellies on plates??? 😆 We're all animals eating them out of bags!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The white jacket again with the buttons at top done and the belly out. Like why? Does she think it’s sexy? It’s tacky af

Reactions: 2
To be thrown straight into the bin after the photo is taken.

She would literally advertise her granny for a quick few pound. Shes an embarrassment! She never made hats bought them in and stuck a few cheap tatty bits on it from ali express. she was cute and was ahead of pose buying cheap tat and selling for 3 and 4 times the price

Reactions: 1
Must be. She’s managing to not post but will be documenting it all for us.
Cos we’re only dying to read about the most dull restrained hen weekend known to man. Save yourself the trouble Jen and keep it to yourself like personal times should be! Nothing is sacred anymore with this one.

• Haha
Cos we’re only dying to read about the most dull restrained hen weekend known to man. Save yourself the trouble Jen and keep it to yourself like personal times should be! Nothing is sacred anymore with this one.
Who knows it could be all sex, drugs and rock'n'roll!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1