Jennifer Wrynne #3 Getting ready to walk down the aisle no doubt in traveller style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she brought a silky dressing gone with her what's with her foot in this, its red raw. I hand to him taking pics like that of her, he must feel like a right tool.
Pleb! Embarrassed for this one. Notions. She thinks she Princess Grace of Monaco the way she’s carrying on

Reactions: 7
I see she brought a silky dressing gone with her what's with her foot in this, its red raw. I hand to him taking pics like that of her, he must feel like a right tool.
Not a crease in sight! Hate that tent!

Reactions: 1
Leitrims QVC shopping channel at its finest... Sad cringe
What's sadder is he mouths off locally she makes more than him...what a goon

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Leitrims QVC shopping channel at its finest... Sad cringe
What's sadder is he mouths off locally she makes more than him...what a goon
By selling her soul, no thanks. She’s as vacuous. Doesn’t seem to realise what’s important in life. Looking good and labels are her reason for living. She had a talent for making hats and had a decent business just doing that but greed took over. She realised she could make much more money being a QVC type dolly and for way less effort. I’m not sure where it ends for her, like what’s the ultimate goal, become a millionaire/billionaire selling lies to gullible people?

But she wasn't making hats....she was buying them in. She was exposed for doing thst.
OK maybe when they arrived from China, she stuck on a few buttons or a pearl onto the hat, but she never made them

Reactions: 3
But she wasn't making hats....she was buying them in. She was exposed for doing thst.
OK maybe when they arrived from China, she stuck on a few buttons or a pearl onto the hat, but she never made them
🙋🙋🙋🙋 Yes that was me. Fellow milliner here and she wasn't "making" hats. As you've said she was buying bits in and gluing them together & calling it millinery, she was years ahead of it but they're all at it now. Buying stuff in from china & sticking a label on it, calling it theirs & saying it's "made in Ireland"

Reactions: 7
Well there ya go, the lies started way back when and sadly people are still being taken in by her. I’d feel guilty for lying to people buying a product off me but sadly that’s how millionaires are made and they have zero qualms about it. Where are the ethical standards for these people. They’re free to tell all the lies they want and even when exposed they still keep telling new lies, especially on social media.

Reactions: 4
I’d love to know what they think of her in Leitrim🙈

When is the wedding, was that her hen and his stag in Cannes 😂
---

Last edited:

---

A friend of mine lives near her, he went to Tennesse easter weekend on his stag and apparently every Tom dick & Harry was invited on it! She is supposed to be going to Marbella on her hen

• Wow
A friend of mine lives near her, he went to Tennesse easter weekend on his stag and apparently every Tom dick & Harry was invited on it! She is supposed to be going to Marbella on her hen
Tennesse! That was a long way for a stag. Less chance of her knowing what he was up to. He looks so old and scruffy.

Reactions: 4
Yep, apparently it was around 2k each for flights and accommodation for 3 nights, the whole town was invited, notions 🙄
I wonder how many could actually afford to go at that price. Well her sister is home so I'd imagine a hen is imminent. Will mammy be invited or will she be on babysitting duties

Around 50 invited on stag
About 17 went
Every Tom and Jimmy in the place asked
Was Las Vegas Easter weekend I heard
Her hen will be exclusive tho with Butlers and maids from lough rynn to serve on them hand and foot 🤣

Mid thirties and a hape (heap 🤪) of kids and making a song and dance going abroad for a hen!! suppose she was waiting long enough for the 💍. So the hen comes after the last trip as fiancés it must be. Hope she gave him a good wash down after Vegas. Absolute notions and no wonder she never mentioned it, they are living the highlife that’s for sure!

Wedding scent shopping??? A day out for wedding scent shopping. Firstly, call it perfume like a normal person. Secondly, don't you advertise some shite cheap perfume.

• Haha