Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #241 Bianca and Ioan explore Seattle while Alice keeps refreshing Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have empathy for Alice as a woman of a certain age trying to navigate life changes. I also know the struggle that comes with getting back to work when you've been out of the game for a while. I think it's great she's getting hr convention hustle on.
I understand what you are saying, and normally I would think the same for any other woman/man in this position. BUT
I don't have any sympathy for her. I don't. Because she has not owned any of her terrible behaviour. Not once. Instead, she doubles down. So no, I have not one ounce of sympathy for the abuser.
When I had my first stroke I was paralyzed on the right side. The nurse thought I was drunk. As I was sitting on the hospital bed, she told me to get up. I said I could not. She said I could, then linked her arm through mine and pulled me off the bed. I fell to the floor. She told me to get up because the floor was dirty. I had to crawl to a wheelchair. Ii broke my foot, too. I couldn't feel it because i was parayzed. This is the type of mean that festers inside people like Alice. I'm sorry, I do believe in forgiveness but I struggle with it when people do vicious things.
ETA foot broke

Making fun of someone who has MS is disgusting. Alice and the nurse would get along like gang busters.
Sorry for venting.
I hope Bianca and Ioan have a wonderful time in Seattle. I am proud of Bianca for handling this with such grace and class. She's still so young to have to deal with so much.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
1714271549572.png

1714271583439.jpeg

Really her at 51? Alice at 49 on Good Morning Britain when she jumped on the Harvey Weinstein Bandwagon. She would be the first living proof of Dorian Gray syndrome.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She sucks. My parents made sure we did something as a family every weekend. Even if it was to go out for ice cream. They also took my brother's and I out to eat in restaurants regularly and family vacation every year. When I was a single parent, I took my son to the skate park and on day trips quiet often. What has Alice done? Nothing for Ella and Elsie took a trip with someone else's family.
This has struck a chord with me. Back when I was a single Mum I barely had two pennies to rub together. Her Dad (absolutely lovely btw) took her skiing every year in Canada, Disney world trips etc.

Anyway when she turned 18 we went on a girls holiday to Fuerteventura and after a few drinks she talked about her childhood.

Everything she said was the times we spent in the park, when I made picnics, all the little things.

She was never afraid of talking about her Dad as it was always amicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
#introspection #justkidding #anotheroldphoto
IMG_3744.jpeg

Oh tit is she talking about Ioan? This is almost as bad as posting old couple photos of them 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Almost as if she knew. Yeah cos he told you and the i was blindsided was bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 31
#introspection #justkidding #anotheroldphotoView attachment 2901979
Oh tit is she talking about Ioan? This is almost as bad as posting old couple photos of them 🤣
She’s never 51 in this photo! @welp can you confirm?

I’ve just watched her in the episode of The Mentalist (?2010) & she looks older than this!!

Patrick asks her (Ilsa) if her husband has ever cheated on her & she throws a plate at him!!! 😂😂 I thought her acting wasn’t too bad, but this scene was probably too easy for her! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Alice is sad and suffering

How many WE can be counted… there is no WE Alice there is only a YOU.

I wonder how much Ioan was even in LA in 2019.

Reactions: 23
#introspection #justkidding #anotheroldphotoView attachment 2901979
"I look at myself in these pics and it is a different me."
So not quite as publicly batshit abusive then huh?! And is she on a different nose here?

The "we" stuff is cringey. Almost as bad as her expectation that Ioan would take her to France when he was filming The Reunion, in spite of being in the middle of an acrimonious divorce from a man who not only told you he doesn't love you anymore, but who literally fled HIS home in only the clothes on his back, and whilst you were already withholding his children from him. But yeah you were going to have a lovely, happy family holiday together showing him "your" France... o_O

ETA: I wonder if she expected romance and sexy times as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Is Alice claiming Ella has Misophonia because of the way she acted when Ioan was yelling at the TV because of a sports game? Ella did overreact, most kids do not get hysterical hearing their father yelling for his favorite sports team. Little Elsie was sitting in the same room with him quietly looking at a book and seemed to never notice Ioan yelling at the TV. 🤔
Kindly disagree it was an overreact, I believe it is reflective of the home environment. If you're raised or have past experiences where loud voices = danger, you will react that way.

In my childhood, raised voices were rare, but they always meant anger that was wrongly expressed. They meant wrath and broken things and drunkenness and regret the next morning.

Now, if my very sweet husband raises his voice about something he's quite passionate about, even if he's not angry, I experience fight or flight physical sensations. It's easier to handle as an adult (and my husband understands so works to modulate his energy) because I can go into another room, calm down, and communicate. When I was Ella's age I didn't have that self control or ability. I would just freeze and cry.

I think this speaks to Alice's lack of emotional regulation as a parent. It's insane to think the behavior we saw in the restraining order evidence started out of the blue when Ioan left. I would bet many cheese strings that she was verbally abusive their entire childhoods, which lead to crying at raised voices.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I am at a legal conference this weekend. Tonight's dinner event was a murder mystery show. The culprit was a lady who had an affair, but told everyone that it was her husband that had the affair in order to avoid suspicion. Sounded quite familiar to me due to this case! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 63
You know what's weird? Alice never smiles with her teeth. Just a plain simple, normal smile. Like Bianca. Alice has her mouth clamped shut and smirks, or grins, or has her massive gob open but never actually smile smiles (if you know what I mean?). I wonder if it's because she can't make a smile meet her eyes, in which case you just look manic. Has anyone else noticed this? Just weird.

Reactions: 35
You know what's weird? Alice never smiles with her teeth. Just a plain simple, normal smile. Like Bianca. Alice has her mouth clamped shut and smirks, or grins, or has her massive gob open but never actually smile smiles (if you know what I mean?). I wonder if it's because she can't make a smile meet her eyes, in which case you just look manic. Has anyone else noticed this? Just weird.
Or does that weird tongue thing that I now know is “mewing” as she’s doing in her age 51 (lol) photo!
---
The Cameo is terrible. More fool anyone paying for that. What the hell did they request? “Make me a cameo where you talk about yourself and absolutely acknowledge nothing about me other than my place of residence”.

Reactions: 36
This really scares me. Alice has completely isolated Ella. No father, no family, no school, no friends. How is this ok? Wtf Dupee?
I’m just catching up and have missed things - is Ella out of school again? Is this connected to the expulsions over the fake nude pics?????

Reactions: 1
Big Al saying ‘I’m here if you need me’ in order to appear as a kind, empathetic soul is about as believable as her acting. Which, spoiler alert, is bleeping shite.

I’ll edit for you, Al. To make it more believable -

I’m here if you need to hear me whine about harder my life is than yours after you tell me something awful that’s happened to you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.