Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #241 Bianca and Ioan explore Seattle while Alice keeps refreshing Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kindly disagree it was an overreact, I believe it is reflective of the home environment. If you're raised or have past experiences where loud voices = danger, you will react that way.

In my childhood, raised voices were rare, but they always meant anger that was wrongly expressed. They meant wrath and broken things and drunkenness and regret the next morning.

Now, if my very sweet husband raises his voice about something he's quite passionate about, even if he's not angry, I experience fight or flight physical sensations. It's easier to handle as an adult (and my husband understands so works to modulate his energy) because I can go into another room, calm down, and communicate. When I was Ella's age I didn't have that self control or ability. I would just freeze and cry.

I think this speaks to Alice's lack of emotional regulation as a parent. It's insane to think the behavior we saw in the restraining order evidence started out of the blue when Ioan left. I would bet many cheese strings that she was verbally abusive their entire childhoods, which lead to crying at raised voices.
I agree with this. There’s a very good reason I’m sure that she reacted to Ioan’s yelling at the TV.

I get it. I grew up in a very shouty angry tense eggshells home, and to this day if I’m around men watching sports I’m on pins and can’t bear it. The tension of waiting for the sudden loud screaming. I avoid bars when sports are shown. And I feel very tense if I’m on a train with a bunch of drunk, rowdy people.

Also… I’m sure others will disagree but I think even without a history, many little girls would feel scared of their otherwise mild-mannered daddy suddenly shouting loudly and excitedly. I think that’s normal. Ioan didn’t do anything wrong. I’m sure there’s history behind it knowing Alice but even if so it’s normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
At the risk of sounding pedantic, I googled mewing and she’s even doing that wrong. You’re supposed to have the entire tongue against the roof of the mouth and your lips closed.

Ella has been raised to think extreme reactions are normal. And in that particular video Alice doesn’t soothe Ella, she follows Ioan with a camera. She’s a monster.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The patted lips posing is excruciating to view - I say this as someone of a similar vintage to Alice. We’ll not be mistaken for ingenues any time soon.

As for talking about Ella’s skin problems? I’m astounded. Kids are wee fuckers. I’ve had to scroll until my fingers bled to delete posts on my FB which references my children - because their friends were doing the same and teasing them. Christ - they’ve even tracked down my dad for any ammo on HIS timeline! 😂 So to right now in April 24 say my kid is feeling self-conscious about X - why not just load the gun and hand it over?

• Sad
Reactions: 29
And she's off again! Filtered to hell. 😂

View attachment 2901854
She still had Baby Angel then. She always tells on herself.

This is her way of responding to the loved up pics "I'm sexy and I know it"
---
#introspection #justkidding #anotheroldphotoView attachment 2901979
Oh tit is she talking about Ioan? This is almost as bad as posting old couple photos of them 🤣
"We" and "our" as if they're still together lol. And she pretended he was an abuser - that's not how you talk if you were abused!

Also, she never changes. The only things that have changed are: the gravy train is over and the girls lost their dad for no good reason. Miss Haversham now has to try and get weekend work. That's different too. Still not a proper job though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
As for talking about Ella’s skin problems? I’m astounded. Kids are wee fuckers. I’ve had to scroll until my fingers bled to delete posts on my FB which references my children - because their friends were doing the same and teasing them.
Makes me wonder if that was a factor in Ella dropping out of school - was she being teased for the fake RO scam that mommie dearest put her up to?? Or all the fact that mommie dearest has a DVRO? Ella would take that very personally as she is enmeshed with Alice.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Makes me wonder if that was a factor in Ella dropping out of school - was she being teased for the fake RO scam that mommie dearest put her up to?? Or all the fact that mommie dearest has a DVRO? Ella would take that very personally as she is enmeshed with Alice.
Reading back the transcript of one of the videos where Ella said “Be a mother” was more shocking than the first few reads tbh. How has it gone from there to where it is now? Alice really has done a number on those two kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
RECAP:
•Alice continued her charm offensive, saying she was finally back again
•Alice managed 2 more DM articles and one was written about Bianca
•Alice stopped posting the girls on insta and went back to old or highly filtered pictures
•Bianca and Ioan are in Seattle for an event
•Alice booked a con in New Orleans and has intimated that there may be some more bookings to come
•Bianca made another reference to Alice’s bullying, this time in reference to an ex-friend whom we believe to be Lin
•Alice has made several more cheap shots about tattle
•Bianca is not shying away from posting happy pics of she and Ioan in Seattle
•Seattle and the posts that Bianca is posting on insta caused Alice to crack
•Last night we had appearances from Real Alice, Tony, a sock and even Loopy chimed in with a cheap shot about Bianca’s career (lol @ the irony)
•Bianca posted a video replying to questions about MS awareness week
•Roma Downey shot B some love
•Appears I and B have moved
•Alice is cosplaying Bianca from the kindness to the candour about skin issues
•Bianca made an important distinction with regards to her approach to her diagnosis. She of course would change things if she could and does have bad days, but she does have MS and is going to live and love her life regardless (I paraphrased)
•Court next week
Perfect recap thank you so much 😁

So MAlice bit the dust and took the kids out for a drive to the seaside? oops no , to the park ? Oh god no, what MAlice got over excited about was a coffee shop ? 👀😕
Like seriously WDF!

Was she meeting someone there 👀

Reactions: 17
Perfect recap thank you so much 😁

So MAlice bit the dust and took the kids out for a drive to the seaside? oops no , to the park ? Oh god no, what MAlice got over excited about was a coffee shop ? 👀😕
Like seriously WDF!

Was she meeting someone there 👀
Maybe she had gone for a job interview?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That still from her breakfast interview in a red dress above talking about Harvey W perfectly encapsulates her state of mind. She looks unstable. The outside matches the inside.

Reactions: 24
View attachment 2900334

“The noises made me do it, Your Honour”
I have misophonia. It’s part of the whole autism thing. If Alice had it, given her propensity to info-dump about every aspect of her apparently non-existent health, we’d hear about it all the time. Given how sticky her voice is, that would send her insane. (It certainly sends me insane and, if I have a dry mouth, I refrain from speaking lest I trigger myself). We’d hear about the random things that upset her - in my case things like the rattle of keyboards, eating of apples, squeaking pages when turning them over and chihuahua barks - constantly. So no, I Do Not Think That Alice Has Misophonia - juat as I Do Not Think Ella Has Fibromyalgia. She got pain at 13, right? When she was growing hugely? They couldn’t have been GROWING PAINS, could they? 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Morning you lovely lot!
I'm just about to rush out in this horrible rain to feed a cat (I do cat sitting for extra money) but this comment made me laugh so hard, my tea nearly came out of my nose 🤣
Alice and thinking of others, should never be in the same sentence 🤣
The fact she referred to "we" someone hasn't moved on ONE SINGLE BIT

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree with this. There’s a very good reason I’m sure that she reacted to Ioan’s yelling at the TV.

I get it. I grew up in a very shouty angry tense eggshells home, and to this day if I’m around men watching sports I’m on pins and can’t bear it. The tension of waiting for the sudden loud screaming. I avoid bars when sports are shown. And I feel very tense if I’m on a train with a bunch of drunk, rowdy people.

Also… I’m sure others will disagree but I think even without a history, many little girls would feel scared of their otherwise mild-mannered daddy suddenly shouting loudly and excitedly. I think that’s normal. Ioan didn’t do anything wrong. I’m sure there’s history behind it knowing Alice but even if so it’s normal.
It’s an interesting one about shouting: I grew up in a household where shouting was considered generally unacceptable between adults. My mum as a more nervous/ traumatised shouted at me quite a bit but it never scared me. Men in my family (grandad, dad and uncles) did not shout unless something bad was happening, I dont know, I can remember grandad shouting in warning if I was too near the edge of the boat and about to go overboard or if I picked up his gun when it was loaded (sounds a bit Wild West, but not really - he used to hunt). But Im generally sensitive to loud noises so somebody shouting like Ioan did at TV would freak me out no end. Just because Im not used to it. I also remember being very scared when I was visiting my friend and her mum and dad had an argument and he yelled really loudly - I never seen such behaviour and to me it looked so scary and aggressive, yet the whole household were completely calm, like "oh he is just stressed, he is not angry” and they clearly were not at all afraid of him (he is a kind and caring man). My friend with yelling dad and I have a very similar family dynamic (minus the yelling) and she sees yelling at TV as no issue and I freak out and jump. I dont cry though :)
All this is to say we are all different (nervous system excitability, experiences etc) so any reaction to any shouting is not necessarily abnormal/ unusual.
What I did see in that filmed episode however (and I might be reading too much into it but that’s how it appeared to me) is that Emma was expected and almost prompted to get upset and encouraged to remain upset and blame dad. So perhaps she was more sensitive to loud sounds in the first place, but then rather than trying to reassure her and calm her nervous system down she was encouraged in crying by "look what a jerk daddy is he did it again" kind of thing. She also continued crying and went into her room that to me looked like parroting adult actions/ playing out what she believes she should be doing in this situation when one is upset another apologises - its not usual for a 5 year old to lock themselves int their room when they are upset, they usually want a comforting cuddle. I think she was acting out the general parents relationship dynamic. Not sure if I make sense, Im a bit slow this morning

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And she's off again! Filtered to hell. 😂

View attachment 2901854
My best friend is 51 and when I tell you she looks incredible for it, she really does, she has amazing skin, and rarely needs foundation (lucky witch I know) she does wear other makeup, and does have botox, but even still her skin doesn't look this taught! I.e not one single line under her eyes or any bags whatsoever.
This is so filtered it's unreal, literally 🤣🤣
---
No matter the angle her eyes are never the same size. For all the practice she has using filter and PS she's pretty crap at it.
OMG this meme 💀🤣🤣
---
Not better, or worse. But filtered.”
BIB title thread suggestion
Only thing is she is waaaaaay worse than she was back then, in all aspects 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think with "we" she is trying to say she and the kids. Ioan was barely home in 2019 (though obviously also includes him still, they visited him in London and he was all summer home). the "for the good old days" (on a pic from 2019) does show though that her recent narrative is a lie, and that we are right about her living in the past.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She still had Baby Angel then. She always tells on herself.

This is her way of responding to the loved up pics "I'm sexy and I know it"
---

"We" and "our" as if they're still together lol. And she pretended he was an abuser - that's not how you talk if you were abused!

Also, she never changes. The only things that have changed are: the gravy train is over and the girls lost their dad for no good reason. Miss Haversham now has to try and get weekend work. That's different too. Still not a proper job though.
She also said “we" many times when talked about divorce proceedings and letters from lawyers. In this case "we" was her and the girls I suppose. Its like she needs this "we" to show she has some “support". The "we" re photos also could be meaning her and kids? Another thought: was she taking so many pics because she felt increasingly insecure in herself, their relationship with Ioan and her life, it was like a fake perfect insta life narrative, on her phone as well as on SM. Isnt it also when she started unravelling with SM addiction?

Reactions: 15
What I did see in that filmed episode however is that Emma was expected and almost prompted to get upset and encouraged to remain upset and blame dad. So perhaps she was more sensitive to loud sounds in the first place, but then rather than trying to reassure her and calm her nervous system down she was encouraged in crying by "look what a jerk daddy is he did it again" kind of thing. She also continued crying and went into her room that to me looked like parroting adult actions/ playing out what she believes she should be doing in this situation when one is upset another apologises - its not usual for a 5 year old to lock themselves int their room when they are upset, they usually want a comforting cuddle. I think she was acting out the general parents relationship dynamic.
Yes. Alice seemed delighted to be portraying IG in a bad light. She raised her voice to exacerbate things. The kids were groomed by Alice way before the split, it just got worse after that. Also it shows how Elsie is more resilient and not as likely to get caught up in things.
---
think with "we" she is trying to say she and the kids.
But were the kids the ones taking pics which is what she is referring to? Ella was 9 and Elsie 5 then. She is referring to IG as they were together then even if he worked abroad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Yes. Alice seemed delighted to be portraying IG in a bad light. The kids were groomed by Alice way before the split it just got worse after that. Also it shows how Elsie is more resilient and not as likely to get caught up in things.
---

But were the kids the ones taking pics which is what she is referring to? Ella was 9 and Elsie 5 then.
she multiple times refered to Ella as her photographer back then, yes
Reading back the transcript of one of the videos where Ella said “Be a mother” was more shocking than the first few reads tbh. How has it gone from there to where it is now? Alice really has done a number on those two kids.
probably due to Ioan dating again and selling the house and no longer paying expensive tit loads of "i told you, mommy is always right. now be my soldier"

keep also in mind that Ella was from the start awful to Ioan, with occasional ups it seems (he mentioned her warming up late 2022 before Alice started her antics again). She is firmly against her dad. but as most teenagers they are happy to use the arguments of the hated parent against the other parent when it suits the situation. this may even still happen on occasions

• Sad
Reactions: 19
In this case "we" was her and the girls I suppose.
I think it's evidence of how she hasn't moved on an inch. In fact, I believe she would take IG back to this day. Not going to happen though lol.

Yes it's possible Ella took some pics but I still think she means IG.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think with "we" she is trying to say she and the kids. Ioan was barely home in 2019 (though obviously also includes him still, they visited him in London and he was all summer home). the "for the good old days" (on a pic from 2019) does show though that her recent narrative is a lie, and that we are right about her living in the past.
Our cynical @welp giving Alice the benefit of the doubt?? Time to buy a lotto ticket. Powerball is $40 million this week Aussies - if any Aussie turd wins I expect a commission! ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.