Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Never thought I would be nominating a DM comment for a thread title, but here we are. 😅

1000051808.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I don't think AE and IG were ever a good match. I suspect he realized that early on but made the commitment, so made it work. As he got older and her behavior got worse, it became too hard to keep trying to fit that square into a circle.

I'm not saying there wasn't love. IMO, it just wasn't a healthy forever kind of love.

The reality is she's better suited to be with someone who's as flamboyant and over the top as she is. Someone who also enjoys fighting for sport and is unapologetic about it. Or at least someone with money who doesn't ask for much. I think it's why she with the gay French man for so long. A good financially supported life with low expectations.

Just my opinion, of course. I don't judge arrangements two consenting adults make with each other. To each their own.

It seems like IG met his match in BW. She's calmer and finds nature healing and time in it vital, like he does. She also appears to be close to her family, like IG. They both seem to have strong values and a strong work ethic. She's got a severe form of MS and yet still pushes to work on projects and also support IG doing the same. I see a lot of mutual respect there. I see a real partnership developing.

They also physically match each other. Some call that finding your tribe.

As a side note, his entire face looks softer and more relaxed. I think being with someone that offers you a safe place to land, a place where you can be your whole self without issue, is the greatest gift one can give to a life partner. I see that in recent photos of him. I find it quite beautiful.

I've grown to like them as a couple. It's amazing to see two people go through so much hell together and have it somehow make them stronger together.

That's no small thing.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Ametrine

VIP Member
I've used my computer hacking skills AGAIN and have managed to steal ANOTHER chapter from Alice's forthcoming self-published book, "He Left Me For A Bogan".

Warning - it's quite a long chapter. Keep scrolling if you don't want to read this bullshit!

He Left Me For A Bogan 2.png

Chapter 6 – "Sick transit gloria monday"

It’s 5.00am. On a Monday morning. OMG. Why is my head hurting SO much? Why do I feel so SICK? Why am I throwing up on the floor and shaking like a leaf?

I only had a single glass of rosé last night, while I spent the entire evening and early hours of the morning on Twitter and Instagram. I didn’t get a wink of sleep, as I NEEDED to stay on social media. I don’t take opioids, apart from a teeny weeny bit of tramadol every night to help me sleep. But there just AREN’T ENOUGH hours in the night for me to tweet, take my teeny weeny bit of tramadol, sleep, and then be expected to get up at 5.00am in order to get the babies ready for school.

There’s NO way I can get in a car and drive my babies to school today. I’m simply too ill and bed-bound right now, with this mysterious illness I have unexpectedly come down with. I will have to call Gloria.

Gloria is our amazing 9-5 nanny, apart from all the times when she arrives here at 6.30am. This is so she can take one of the babies to school, while I take the other one to their school. Gloria doesn’t do weekends or sudden calls like Ioan used to do - using her as an Uber. Although, as I am SO sick today from my mysterious and debilitating ailment, I will NEED to suddenly call Gloria to ask her to arrive here today at 6.00am, half an hour before her usual start time.

Gloria doesn’t understand Ioan’s sudden vindictiveness. She feels very let down as Ioan also abandoned her when he abandoned me and the babies. She cried for hours when Ioan left. I also don’t understand WHY Ioan can’t understand that Gloria HAS to take my side, even though Ioan pays her wages. So what if he pays her wages? That doesn’t give him ANY rights to demand things from her! He has no rights. Nobody does in relationships. Gloria is MY support, MY favorite person, and she is on MY side.

I pick up the phone.

“Gloria. I have had very little sleep and I feel HORRIBLE. I have come down with a severe and mysterious illness. I need you to do the whole school run today”, I explain.

“Buenos días Mrs Alice. Sí, I understand. I will come at 6am,” Gloria replies.

Phew! I sink back into bed and start surfing the web again. It makes me feel instantly better.

1714417238157.png

How I look while relaxing and recuperating in my bed

Even though Ioan has abandoned us for the BOGAN and left us PENNILESS, I still need Gloria in my life. Gloria is the girls’ only relative. Gloria is my rock. Gloria is my best friend. Gloria is my non-biological sister. Gloria is my confidante. Gloria is my family. Gloria is my excelcis Deo. I’ve told Gloria I’ll do any job I can find in order to pay her her full 40 hours even though she’s only working half. Her job is SAFE!

Why should nannies not have jobs because people have this weird idea that the parents are lazy? Would it be better for the world if I spent the money on expensive wine and multiple trips to Sephora? Also I hated having strangers in the house as a kid. It's so weird. I am a single Mom and yes I have a nanny who works 40 hours a week and is a beloved member of the family. Where is the prob?

When Gloria read my Daily Mail article in Spanish, she stood at the kitchen table crying. I said, “What’s wrong?”. Through tears, and switching between English and Spanish, she sobbed her little heart out. “Every single word of this is true!” she exclaimed. “Pero así fuera!” she wailed. Seeing her cry made me cry, and we both hugged each other and cried uncontrollably together until we both simultaneously collapsed onto the floor in a sobbing pile. It was terribly sad. It was just tragic.

Gloria is going to testify against Ioan too. She is going to testify that Ioan pretended to like animals when in fact he doesn’t. OMG, what kind of a person does that? She has also agreed to testify that there was absolutely no abuse, mental or physical, from my part. And if any abuse did happen, it came from him. Because although she went home at 5.00pm every day, and cannot possibly know what went on behind closed doors, she knows I NEVER abused Ioan. Not once. Because it didn’t happen. But if any abuse did happen, then Ioan did it. Does this make sense?

Thirty minutes later, Gloria arrives. I ask her to make me a cup of coffee as I am just too ill to do it myself. That’s what friends are for! She brings the cup of coffee to my bedside, along with some pains au chocolat and a couple of Alka Seltzer. She picks up the empty rosé bottles surrounding my bed, and cleans the pile of vomit from my floor.

“Mrs Alice, get some rest now. Put the laptop away. You need to get your energy back and get rid of la cruda,” she tells me.

I’m not sure what a “cruda” is, but I agree with Gloria. I DO need to get my energy back. I curl up in bed, nibble delicately on a pain au chocolat, and look at Twitter just one more time. Gloria hurriedly gets the girls ready for school, and they leave.

1714417303478.jpeg

At 7.00am, Gloria unexpectedly phones me.

“Mrs Alice, Mr Ioan just called me. He heard of your Twitter explosión last night and he asked me to take the girls to school. He was worried you would be too tired and eh… drunk to take them,” Gloria says. “I told him you already called me, and that I was doing the school run today.”

WTF?!!

How DARE Ioan speak of me like that to somebody else?! Somebody else who is the paid help, no less! And me, DRUNK? FFS! I only had a SINGLE glass of rosé! And my Twitter “explosion’? What the FUCK does that mean? I merely went on Twitter last night and into the morning to DEFEND myself against all the CRITICISM and BULLYING I have faced for calling out Ioan and the bogan. I also needed to show the world how NASTY Ioan and the bogan are. I have done NOTHING wrong. I deleted about 90% of what I wrote anyway, so it doesn’t count.

I look at the clock. It’s now 9.00am. I’ll look at Twitter just a bit more. Then I’ll go to sleep. As I’m so ill, I’ll tell Gloria to pick the girls up from school on the afternoon. Gloria can then stay to help me with the housework and the cooking, as I am just TOO ILL to do it all by myself. Life is SO hard when you’re a single mother like I am.

It makes me laugh the haters - they want me to get a job, they want Gloria to be fired. They tell me it’s just two trips a day and some washing. What about homework, after school plays and sports and birthday parties and covid tests and illnesses and worrying about them and all that. I was led to believe that Ioan and Gloria would take care of this, while I luxuriated in my bed, took seductive selfies, browsed eBay, and argued with strangers on Twitter.

I had given birth. That’s the hard part. My job was done.

It’s not fair for all of this to now be dumped on me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I'm genuinely amazed that a woman who has repeatedly professed to being bed bound the majority of time with debilitating Fibromyalgia can suddenly be well enough to book conventions and endure the stress of grueling travel, readjustment to a new environments, and the physical demands of meet and greets and group events.

And also actively be looking for acting roles and planning for those long and tiresome days on sets.

And looking for new love! 💞

It seems she's cured all that has ailed her. I hope she shares how she's done it. So many others will benefit greatly from her successful and miraculous recovery!

I'm happy for her that she's now well and able to work. 🙌🏼

MOO

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Aw bless, Alice is trolling herself again. I guess she was disappointed no one gave her negative attention like she wished.

As for me, I just discovered that a former client of mine made the Daily Mail today so I'm really not caring about AFE at the moment. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I am at a legal conference this weekend. Tonight's dinner event was a murder mystery show. The culprit was a lady who had an affair, but told everyone that it was her husband that had the affair in order to avoid suspicion. Sounded quite familiar to me due to this case! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 63

NarcRage

VIP Member
Did it already get noticed that Bianca is following Andrea Burkhart? Lol
Eta and AB following BW

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Calling @Hiraeth! Alice needs you to explain the court proceedings to her.
She doesn't like me working for free so I'll have to charge her. 😇

(Just kidding, I have a personal morality clause with regard to the clients I take on so I would never represent her. Plus in my current position you need to have at least $25 million to even talk to me, so $26 doesn't cut it.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I am a believer that Alice grooms people. And I do think she groomed L and D. I also thinks she grooms Lupine and to some extent her own brother. She does it by telling stories that are full of lies to make them feel sorry for her and to hate I and B. It’s done on a personal level though through direct messages which is a stronger way to groom.

the latest picture of Alice is actually really nice. I know it has a filter but it’s still a nice pic.
Shame she can’t manage to groom herself

• Haha
Reactions: 59

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
I find it interesting that she is claiming the girls really actively want her to date and find someone, while so much of her nonsense has revolved around how devastated they were Ioan met Bianca, that they were so upset he promised never to have another partner, etc.

Interesting that kids would be absolutely fine about one parent dating again while traumatised by the other doing so. Almost like she’s highlighted an external influence on their minds there that would make it so. She has pretty much confirmed her own alienation of them there.

I was originally of the opinion that although anything can happen in relationships, the only real major issue I could see splitting Ioan and Bianca up would perhaps be if either one was gun shy about commitment, one wanted to progress and marry and the other didn’t. Ioan’s palpable eagerness and joy in proposing to Bianca has settled that. I think they’re very likely to go the distance I really do. Unfortunately Alice’s hamfisted attempts to split them up has done the opposite, and bonded them even more closely. No time with the girls to interfere with their loved up time together, no strain of parenting angry upset kids to highlight any differences in their approach to parenting, she’s afforded them with years of being able to enjoy their company together and bond as a couple. And she has become a common enemy, no longer Ioan’s first wife and the mother of his children but ‘our abuser’ that they are united against.

Soon they will marry and Bianca will be the kids’ stepmother in law whether anyone likes it or not.

Three years on Ioan is getting work, marrying someone he can’t wait to commit to, looks happy healthy and rested while Alice remains a greasy lump in a bed alone whose life consists of sharing old filtered photos for her handful of fans, manufacturing disputes to get attention, facing financial uncertainty with two kids who are quickly ageing into teen years with years of unresolved trauma about to surface. You played a blinder there Alice. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Those conventions don't pay much. One might cover her rent for one month, but that's it. She'd have to do two a month every month forever to support herself and the girls. Even then she'd have to move to a cheaper place to live.

I don't see any scenario where the judge makes IG pay spousal support or substantial child support. She owes him hundreds of thousands in over payments for both. See prenup.

And then there are the financials she has fought long and hard to keep from IG and his lawyers. She must know they know she's hidden/stolen money and her overspending, which will be seen as financial abuse, will become public.

The judge will see it all and see a woman who has refused to get meaningful employment to contribute to her own upkeep and that of the girls all these years while consistently trying to shake down her ex spouse for more money all while abusing him. See DVRO.

If she doesn't want the world to know what she's done financially and potentially face legal fallout, I'd call it a wash and agree to no spousal or child support (she's hoarded/PA'd the girls so they're hers to finance, IMO), in exchange for IG not pursuing her for the money she owes him.

That trial will do her far more harm than good.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Coincidentally I am also taking pictures like crazy since I'm on a business trip this weekend. 😂 It's telling that Ioan and Bianca love to take photos of nature while Alice loves to take photos of herself.

1000051491.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Encouraging this kind of mean-spirited comment

Screenshot_20240427-130541.png

Warrants this

PhotoCollage_20240427_110100842.jpg

Like @welp , I won't mention her looks. I'll just stick to humor. ☺

MOO