Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #241 Bianca and Ioan explore Seattle while Alice keeps refreshing Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And another dreadful outfit. is it on back to front or just badly cut whichever way round you wear it.

The cut sort of has a straightjacket look about it.
It is a dreadful outfit, but at least it's not that black top she always wears, and there are no scarves visible.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The lisp pisses me off.

As for Bianca and/or Ioan documenting Bianca’s symptoms , I do this for my endo and pcp when I have Bells Palsy or seizures with migraines.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think Alice knows exactly what she is doing

She also knows that she has successfully gaslighted them into thinking that anything that happens is a direct or indirect consequence of Ioan leaving, and thus not her fault. the question is how long they will keep believing this.
Imo, until it's emotionally safe for them not too. It doesn't matter how old you are, how intelligent, how emotionally intelligent, how educated or experienced you are. Ime the mind will protect you from things you are just not emotionally equipped to cope with.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The lisp pisses me off.

As for Bianca and/or Ioan documenting Bianca’s symptoms , I do this for my endo and pcp when I have Bells Palsy or seizures with migraines.
Ditto. I sometimes document my VIP with MS spasms and attacks of clonus to show the consultant.

And b is sharing her symptoms for MS awareness week.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Encouraging this kind of mean-spirited comment

Screenshot_20240427-130541.png

Warrants this

PhotoCollage_20240427_110100842.jpg

Like @welp , I won't mention her looks. I'll just stick to humor. ☺

MOO

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
The contrast between the meaningful things Bianca posts and Alice’s YEARS of posts of the same old selfies and pick me’s is like night and day. It highlights how utterly pathetic Alice is. How is she not totally embarrassed of herself?!

Reactions: 40
Nothing ever changes. Narcs just keep on narcing and seeking out that validation from other utter cunts. She’s amongst good company in her fake friends and followers.

Reactions: 36
Encouraging this kind of mean-spirited comment

View attachment 2901393
Warrants this

View attachment 2901394
Like @welp , I won't mention her looks. I'll just stick to humor. ☺

MOO
I like that Bianca mentioned on her post about being kind and respectful and that you don't know what people are going through. I feel like it's not only targeting those that troll her but also letting people know she isn't looking for nor will she appreciate or thank people attacking Alice or her FM's in her name. She isn't looking for a public mud slinging match with FM's on both sides, she just wants justice and for Alice and her FM's to leave her alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I have empathy for Alice as a woman of a certain age trying to navigate life changes. I also know the struggle that comes with getting back to work when you've been out of the game for a while. I think it's great she's getting hr convention hustle on.

How anyone looks in this tit show isn't really important. Being a decent human being is. I have never once seen anything where BW has taken public digs at Alice's looks. And we all know she could have. That's all Alice. She's the one, along with her merry band of bottom feeders, that has gone hard against B for years now. It has been cruel and brutal.

They've also attacked B for her MS. What kind of poor excuse for a human does that?

Water seeks it's own level. She found her people and in the end, I think it's done her fat more harm than good.

Time to drain the swamp.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Just been thinking, Ioan has posted a couple of stories about B, which I personally think is great, he isnt afraid of any come back and shows a more IDGAF attitude in my eyes. Anyway, it got me thinking, and I wonder if he ever posted a story about mAlice, and I'm gonna back myself here and say no!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
But but but I thought she was back? View attachment 2900827
8:42 am in LA right now….🙄

View attachment 2900834
At least they have their own noses 💅
Personally I don't think either of their noses are bad, Ioan has a strong nose, like all good Welsh men! And B has what I think is a normal nose 🤷🏼‍♀️
But seriously, these people are clasping at straws here 🤦🏼‍♀️
You know what else they have in common mAlice, they both adore, love and support each other, something you'll probably never have again, as you don't have the capacity to love anyone but yourself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just been thinking, Ioan has posted a couple of stories about B, which I personally think is great, he isnt afraid of any come back and shows a more IDGAF attitude in my eyes. Anyway, it got me thinking, and I wonder if he ever posted a story about mAlice, and I'm gonna back myself here and say no!
he was reposting some things Alice posted about him, e.g. the video of him celebrating a Wales win in his underpants or a picture of him and Elsie (with a weird ass joke story about how Elsie is his mistress :sick: , that aged great). He's deleted everything that references Alice from his IG a few days before he announced his relationship to Bianca, though.

Reactions: 26
That’s the thing about Alice and her social media. She hasn’t erased anything to do with a man she claims financially and emotionally abused her. Yet Ioan doesn’t have her at all.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.