Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #241 Bianca and Ioan explore Seattle while Alice keeps refreshing Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
are you refering to the cameo? i thought the same thing!

she also mentions two other cons she hopes she will book. Epic which is actually a okay con, that's the one her minion tried to campaign her in.

I dont mention her looks...
I'm sorry but if you're doing a cameo for someone, shouldn't you be talking about them and saying nice things about them, rather than talking about yourself. She's so shite in front of the camera, she can't even talk naturally 🤦🏼‍♀️. Also lean the phone against something, jeez she's useless! She should slick her hair back, and have like a wet look, it will look far better, it makes her look scruffy. I'm gonna literally plead to her here, grow that bleeping colour out, it does you no favours, it's not even a colour! Your hair will thank you for it. No wonder it doesn't grow and it ratty, she probably rebleaches the whole thing every time, rather than just the roots. I'm gonna give you a tip mAlice purple shampoo, that's all you're getting from me!
---
he was reposting some things Alice posted about him, e.g. the video of him celebrating a Wales win in his underpants or a picture of him and Elsie (with a weird ass joke story about how Elsie is his mistress :sick: , that aged great). He's deleted everything that references Alice from his IG a few days before he announced his relationship to Bianca, though.
Yeah I noticed that anything to so with her was removed from his insta, which is standard when you split up with someone, why she has him still on hers I do not know! I meant more did he ever post a story supporting her/saying how proud he is etc x
---
If Alice isn't getting responses like these, her nice act isn't working. I'd expect more from a seasoned actress.

View attachment 2900978View attachment 2900980View attachment 2900981
"No one is ever ready for our heat" boom 👌🏻. I bet they absolutely fancy the duck out of each other...exactly how it should be!

Reactions: 23
Alice’s hair in that cameo is awful. Possibly the worst I’ve seen it. She looks ridiculous.

I think it’s brave of Bianca to share her symptoms.

Reactions: 34
So mAlice laughed at the nose joke, yet in the "I reacted badly" post, she claimed not to know who Bianca was 🤔
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the up and coming court dates, especially the financial hearing. I'm assuming that she's going to have to explain how she is affording to live in that property. I mean her outgoings are 17k a month, Ioan was giving her 10k, so where was the other 7k coming from...questions, questions!
Also I hope that Ioan has brought up that Ella is once again out of school; didn't the court order that any changes to the kids schooling, has to be agreed by both parents?

Reactions: 25
Alice has a collage of herself on display with a dried bouquet. I can't. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Screenshot_20240427-152952.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
I called it. She found another old photo she just had to share with the world.

She can't announce the conventions as she hasn't been booked yet lol. Sounds like they aren't snapping her up, it's more she'll do if we can't get X or Y.
I bet the cons are desperate to book X or Y and holding off as long as possible booking Alice.

Reactions: 18
Alice’s hair in that cameo is awful. Possibly the worst I’ve seen it. She looks ridiculous.

Yes to both. Alice banging on about the lighting which was fine but can't brush her hair and the roots are showing??!

Reactions: 15
Spotted this on X today. Not about Alice but could be.
Oh, absolutely!

I stumbled upon this video earlier today (recommended by YouTube).

They make fun of Labyrinth but the therapist says some rather insightful things bouncing off the themes of manipulation, grooming putting down and controlling others etc. Earlier as well, but, for example, around 16 minutes there is a bit of good advice on how to take your power back and not be a victim and after 19 minutes a bit about how one should find people in their life who would reciprocate when you give them love, acceptance and loyalty.
It is just 20 minutes.

Many things said apply to Alice vs others. She is like an evil goblin king without a crotch bulge (she has a neck bulge instead). :p Bad smell indeed.

It is an interesting channel as they take apart many beloved films and relationships in these and show how unhealthy most of it truly is and how it distorts what people perceive as normal or romantic (if you have grown up watching movies then you have been influenced by it).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh, absolutely!

I stumbled upon this video earlier today (recommended by YouTube).

They make fun of Labyrinth but the therapist says some rather insightful things bouncing off the themes of manipulation, grooming putting down and controlling others etc. Earlier as well, but, for example, around 16 minutes there is a bit of good advice on how to take your power back and not be a victim and after 19 minutes a bit about how one should find people in their life who would reciprocate when you give them love, acceptance and loyalty.
It is just 20 minutes.

Many things said apply to Alice vs others. She is like an evil goblin king without a crotch bulge (she has a neck bulge instead). :p Bad smell indeed.

It is an interesting channel as they take apart many beloved films and relationships in these and show how unhealthy most of it truly is and how it distorts what people perceive as normal or romantic (if you have grown up watching movies then you have been influenced by it).
Thanks for this link. I hadn't seen this channel before but it is a really interesting idea.

Reactions: 5

But, but she was just as the hairdresser getting foils!! 😂 The lies just keep on.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.