Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #241 Bianca and Ioan explore Seattle while Alice keeps refreshing Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might tell her I can’t make my rent, could she please lend loan me $26
😂 😂 😂
God this would be hilarious!!

(I'm not interested in touching the poop and I'm not suggesting anyone else does so, but you have to admit this would be so, so funny!)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So, my kid just walked past as I was catching up, saw @Lulugrace’s avi, and asked to look closer. First words they said? ‘She’s got huge lips.’ I (agr appropriately) explain why. Their response? ‘That’s silly.’
Even kids younger than Elsie have a measure of The Malignancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Went on a lil exploration of insta
What the actual duck if wrong with this woman?!?!
Why is she attention seeking like a toddler?! Surely she should have at least learned how to attract attention in non pathetic and as if not on purpose way whilst being an actress?! Even with small experience like hers?! Why is she "accidentally" sticks her boobs into camera? Is the preparing for Only Fans?!? 😳

IMG_8469.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Been thinking about big Als trip down memory lane 🙄
So I was with a guy for a long time, we split years ago and it was amicable, although we didn't stay in touch. Now we still have a lot of mutual friends in common, and had some amazing group holidays, nights out etc as you do. Sometimes I'd love to do a throwback photo of a particular funny night, not because he's in the photo, but because a lot of my close friends are. Now I never would, because he's engaged to someone else, and I have to much respect to do that. We've bumped into each other over the years at big birthdays, but I've never met her, now if I did, I'd be completely fine, and actually happy to met her, because he wasn't the right guy for me, but has now met the right girl.
All she's trying to do with these throwback is get compliments, because she needs to feed her ego, and I swear she still thinks in her own head she looks like this 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also she's trying to get under Bs skin, but that ain't gonna happen!
Yes covid changed a lot of people, it changed me, and when I look at photos from 2020 to now, I have aged and probably a bit more than I thought, but time ages you anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
That post was duck all to do with covid, she was just using that as an excuse to post. The cracks were already there in 2019, if not before!
---
"I look at myself in these pics and it is a different me."
So not quite as publicly batshit abusive then huh?! And is she on a different nose here?

The "we" stuff is cringey. Almost as bad as her expectation that Ioan would take her to France when he was filming The Reunion, in spite of being in the middle of an acrimonious divorce from a man who not only told you he doesn't love you anymore, but who literally fled HIS home in only the clothes on his back, and whilst you were already withholding his children from him. But yeah you were going to have a lovely, happy family holiday together showing him "your" France... o_O

ETA: I wonder if she expected romance and sexy times as well.
BIB the delusional is strong in this one 🤣

Reactions: 26
"I'm here if you need me," says the woman who doesn't answer DMs. 😂
Yes lovebombing her fans but too lazy to actually reply to them. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Maybe she growing to like Bianca after all?

Just kidding, she is enraged by Bianca and will be until she dies.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She really doesn't know how to run a simple fanpage. It's either a hate fest against the subject of the group or it's irrelevant tit like this. Not the brightest as I said before...
The audacity to keep the “fan” club while calling Ioan and latterly Bianca disgusting names. See also the abuse towards Zhora and Tracey the drawing lady.
There was a reason they all connected and she and her friend made fun of that while perpetuating and living the exact same reality. Ps, Broomstick Sugar Mama wasn’t even funny.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So, my kid just walked past as I was catching up, saw @Lulugrace’s avi, and asked to look closer. First words they said? ‘She’s got huge lips.’ I (agr appropriately) explain why. Their response? ‘That’s silly.’
Even kids younger than Elsie have a measure of The Malignancy.
Hahah! Thankfully it didn't scare her/him...phew!

Been thinking about the thing of louad noises, parents arguing etc.
My parents argued, screamed and shouted a lot when they started to split up, I think I was around 7/8 at the time, we finally left when I was about 10/11.
Now I don't like seeing people fight, even in movies, but it doesn't trigger me, nor do loud places, guess I'm lucky, but I can understand why people are, its a trauma response. What does annoy me is people being loud and brash in public, people like mAlice 🤷🏼‍♀️
I am wary of men that drink a lot, as my dad was an alcoholic, and that's when he tended to turn nasty! I have no problem with people drinking, I mean I've drunk waaaaay to much, so I can't really say tit! My ex turned abusive when drunk, never really shouted, but had a vile mouth.
I don't have kids, so it's hard for me to speculate here, but mAlice is loud and brash, so I bet there was always commotion going on in that house, then add on her screaming and shouting at Ioan, doesn't make for a calming environment. I don't think Ella has that condition, sadly I think this is just mAlice looking for sympathy, but for herself, not Ella 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Our cynical @welp giving Alice the benefit of the doubt?? Time to buy a lotto ticket. Powerball is $40 million this week Aussies - if any Aussie turd wins I expect a commission! ;)
Oh hell, I'm gonna buy some extra euromillions tickets, maybe if I win £140m, I'll spare Al another $26, she can make it last for ages :cool:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh hell, I'm gonna buy some extra euromillions tickets, maybe if I win £140m, I'll spare Al another $26, she can make it last for ages :cool:
Better yet share $26 all around us turds and Alice can give us a budgeting lesson. We'll be living it up for decades!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't think that's quite the kind of compliment Alice wants to hear 😂
I'm PML! From blonde bombshell to "you're still very attractive." It definitely gives the feel of damning with faint praise. Especially on an old photo she's filtered to duck! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That crackpot that’s glued to here just waiting to be offended by us publicly discussing her public rantings and abuse. duck right off.
If you can turn on your beloved Ioan so quickly and then publicly go after him and anyone supporting him one minute to the exact opposite the next can suck my ass.
Ditto to that!
I just can't stomach the faux repentance. And while she may be has, it will never be enough to me. It just comes across as false overall. Applaud Ioan and Bianca for being better people than me!

“I’m here if you need me” 😂

I also say that a lot for someone who has had her phone on silent since 2002 and who despises getting out of my house uniform (jammies) and having to ever leave the house on my days off.

Perhaps I should change it to “I’m here if you wanna come and rot with me but otherwise not communicate in any way and also bring some snacks”

Maybe big Al can read this and also come up with alternatives.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.