Zoloubooth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's laughable really. Anyone else notice she's working from home today LOL. I think it's insulting to actual full time working parents (especially those who work from an office etc) they don't have the luxury of working from home, taking the first Friday off a new job to have facials and their mum to help parent 😂
She honestly has no clue. Her content is now DULL, clearly wasn't making it as an influencer and was forced to get a job to pay for all the tat she buys.

78070150-F035-4800-9706-DFFA8A8ACD7E.png

How is it she’s forever getting work done but this is what she looks like 🫠

Reactions: 1
The videos of Darcey doing her makeup just made her look a lot older than she is.
made me look back at her old highlights . Honeymoon etc and wow. she looked much better before all the injections.

I found the videos of the makeup really sad, how many make up tutorials is she watching?! I get all young children like to copy their parents, particularly girls but that felt over the top, far above her age range.
Also it smacks at ‘look how rich I am, Darcie can play with my Charlotte tilbury and Mac make up’ 🤪

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I feel like this is her attempt at showing that she has “fun” with Darcie… And yet they’re not even talking to each other, never mind LAUGHING and having fun?!! She’s not encouraging her, or giggling, or making faces at the camera or anything, what’s even the point of posting it 😂

Reactions: 3
I think she looks really sad atm. However I do think she’s showing her real self now !
I agree, she does look quite sad and she doesn’t post anywhere near the amount of content she used to. I get she has an actual job now so isn’t just going shopping and getting treatments but even still - her content is bare minimum!
wonder if she is so sad looking cos she has to work now

Don’t know about sad but she’s looking rough! Legit thought it was a bloke on that team call thing the other day

Can anyone make a thread for jade darl? Zoe’s insta friend having her third baby and wanted to discuss but can’t see a thread and I can’t find where to make one

Reactions: 3
Can anyone make a thread for jade darl? Zoe’s insta friend having her third baby and wanted to discuss but can’t see a thread and I can’t find where to make one
I’m surprised Jade doesn’t already have a thread

Reactions: 1