Zoloubooth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised Jade doesn’t already have a thread
Me too! I came on and searched but nothing came up!
I think you can only star a thread if you’re a certain type of member and I am not… would like a thread though if someone can start it ?

I would but I have never started a thread other than on advice wouldn’t know what to say 🤣

You could just say starting a thread as been discussing on Zoe booths thread? Don’t have to do a big thing to start it off

sorry i know this isnt zoe related but is there a thread for her insta pal april? wonder what her fella does for a living

So it seems her husbands got a new Ltd company on companies house just in his name now.
Got into a rabbit hole with her last night - paid £450k for their house (amazing what that gets you in Grimsby)

Just out of curiosity does anyone follow her and Jadedarl’s mate Laurenllc? Have ALL the tea there..

Reactions: 2
So it seems her husbands got a new Ltd company on companies house just in his name now.
Got into a rabbit hole with her last night - paid £450k for their house (amazing what that gets you in Grimsby)

Just out of curiosity does anyone follow her and Jadedarl’s mate Laurenllc? Have ALL the tea there..
Ooh been looking at Laureenllc profile! Looks like she’s a mummy blogger too? 3 kids and recently engaged? SPILLLLLLL

Yeah the engagement came as quite a shock to everyone as in the 10 years they’ve been together her fella’s managed to sleep with most of Birmingham.
She’s caught him cheating multiple times and days before the proposal he was out telling people he didn’t find her attractive anymore due to her weight. He claims he’s now only settling with her because of the amount of CSA he’d have to pay if he left.
He’s a right piece of work basically (typical car salesman wheeler dealer) although she tries to make it look happy families.

I actually feel very sorry for her as she’s basically a try hard.
She befriends other bigger mummy bloggers & tries to get in with people but her account never grows.
People locally laugh at her showing the mini breaks and trips to soho house as they live in a very modest rented house and she has nowhere near the sort of life she tries to portray.
She also sadly a huge lover of FaceApp (look at her photo in the long cream dress)

Yeah the engagement came as quite a shock to everyone as in the 10 years they’ve been together her fella’s managed to sleep with most of Birmingham.
She’s caught him cheating multiple times and days before the proposal he was out telling people he didn’t find her attractive anymore due to her weight. He claims he’s now only settling with her because of the amount of CSA he’d have to pay if he left.
He’s a right piece of work basically (typical car salesman wheeler dealer) although she tries to make it look happy families.

She befriends other bigger mummy bloggers & tries to get in with people but her account never grows.
People locally laugh at her showing the mini breaks and trips to soho house as they live in a very modest rented house and she has nowhere near the sort of life she tries to portray.
She also sadly a huge lover of FaceApp (look at her photo in the long cream dress)
Awww this actually sounds so sad and tragic

Reactions: 1

He sounds like a piece of sh*t. He can’t find her that unattractive if he keeps making babies with her! Sounds like a really toxic relationship - hope those children are okay.

I hate all these baggy mummy influencers they seem so fake… up each others arses and then probs slagging each other off behind their backs. Using kids / having more kids for content is horrific tbh.

Reactions: 1