Jade Darl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesssss finally! Does anyone else find it strange that on her announcement pictures, her husband/partner (not sure if she’s married) wasn’t on any of them? Like I’ll be honestly my husband isn’t all over my insta but for things like that he would be..

Yesssss finally! Does anyone else find it strange that on her announcement pictures, her husband/partner (not sure if she’s married) wasn’t on any of them? Like I’ll be honestly my husband isn’t all over my insta but for things like that he would be..
he prob thinks its all a bit cringe ,which is it ,only my opinion of course .I know plenty of people love that tit 🫠

how is she so so rich?? Her wardrobe is worth THOUSANDS and she doesn’t even work??!! Either it’s mostly fake or she must be absolutely loaded. Is her husband dodgy.. is that why he’s not in many photos..!?

Reactions: 1
This women annoys me, if you’re organising your kids party don’t wait till the day before to organise a bouncy castle??! Suppose she expects it to be organised and gifted on her behalf???

This women annoys me, if you’re organising your kids party don’t wait till the day before to organise a bouncy castle??! Suppose she expects it to be organised and gifted on her behalf???
looks like an exact repeat of which she did last year anway.Which would be fine but surely its easy to oraganise

So glad I’ve found a thread on her! I don’t understand why she has so many followers and so many comments and likes everyone is obsessed with her but all I see is someone who shows off about how rich they are in every single post!
He must be pretty well off with the businesses. Both her kids are in childcare which makes me laugh when she doesn’t even work just goes out for coffee every day! Also she gets gifted loads and never labels it as gifted or ad so shady

Reactions: 2
Her partner was married to someone else the year before they had their eldest. Does anyone know how they met?

• Wow
does anyone follow that aprilxo girl shes friendly with ? what does her fella do? someone asked if he was a footballer in her q&a😂you'd think so the amount of clothes she buys

Do you think they send half of it back??
It’s the bags for me?? So many and ones that costs thousands???

Do you think they send half of it back??
It’s the bags for me?? So many and ones that costs thousands???
I actually dont think Jade does.I think they genuinely have money but a lot of them will be buying and sending back.
Oh to be rich enough to do a full food shop at m&s and just buy a million kids ready meals for their dinner😂

every single thing she posts is a brag.

M and a food shop, brag. Every time it’s Valentine’s Day or Easter or whatever has to show a selfridges voucher for £250 from her fella. Brag brag brag

• Haha
every single thing she posts is a brag.

M and a food shop, brag. Every time it’s Valentine’s Day or Easter or whatever has to show a selfridges voucher for £250 from her fella. Brag brag brag
haha £250 voucher ,and the rest ! Her fella looks quite young ,I wonder if its family business' he owns

haha £250 voucher ,and the rest ! Her fella looks quite young ,I wonder if its family business' he owns
I know, I just can’t understand how they are so rich so young! Annoys me she always makes out she’s soo tired and busy working and looking after the kids when they are both in childcare and what’s her job I assume she just works with/ for him so not actually doing anything. I can’t see that she has a proper job and the businesses are his?
Also she always posts loads of foods and meals out and cocktails but weighs about 4 stone how?!
And my other annoyance is how I can tell she gets gifted loads of stuff but never writes ad or gifted

Her daughter took her Louis Vuitton bag to nursery?
She always films her daughter carrying her bags around so why’s she surprised

Her daughter took her Louis Vuitton bag to nursery?
She always films her daughter carrying her bags around so why’s she surprised
it was just another opportunity for her to brag about how rich she is. God forbids she forgets to do that for an entire day
---
She’s got suuuuuch a busy day today sorting out the kids clothes. Get in the real world.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe this thread isn’t busier I’m always dying to discuss all her braggy posts I find her so much more annoying than others on insta I must be the only one 🙈

Reactions: 2