Zoey Arielle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Back in 2021, in her Toronto chapter, Zoey's (now ex-) friend and podcast cohost Lana talks about "this is what happens when you're friends with Zoey..."
@ 4:40
"As my, like, frequency has raised, a lot of lifestyle things have changed for me... so for example my diet has gotten like so light... um for example i got like just an intuitive nudge from my body to be like, "don't eat food in the morning, instead have a green juice", and i've just been like blending up all these veggies and have like this like liter of green juice that's blended up in the morning for breakfast with chlorophyll and my body just told me to
to try that... and like i've been feeling absolutely incredible."

I know this is an old video, but when you watch it, it’s basically the origin of her “digital nomad” lifestyle. Basically she complains about being young and all she’s known in her life is going to school and working (I think she’s mentioned that she worked in corporate job for about three years?) and “the one true time when I felt really alive was when I was in Europe”.

…okay? You felt better when you were on vacation? Groundbreaking stuff here.

Imagine complaining about your life not being exciting and working your life away to someone who has only known poverty. You know, the person who can’t just decide to duck off to Europe for the better part of three years because they were unhappy (Elizabeth Gilbert is a bad influence).
I really find it hard to believe that she didn’t get help along the way from her parents. I know aupairing you save money on rent and most meals, but after that?

Reactions: 2
Didn't Zoey get money from some plane crash settlement? Am I making this up? Lol
I remember seeing someone say that before but googled it and looked through her Insta and didn’t really find anything.

Reactions: 1
I remember seeing someone say that before but googled it and looked through her Insta and didn’t really find anything.
Yeah I read that either here or maybe another gossip forum, but I've never found any info anytime I searched. But I've always associated her with a plane crash. 🧐

Yeah I read that either here or maybe another gossip forum, but I've never found any info anytime I searched. But I've always associated her with a plane crash. 🧐
No, you’re right, she talks a lot about a malfunction on a flight she took to Phoenix, how it ruined her ear drums. I guess she should have received some money from that. But I don’t think I’ve ever heard her say that out loud. Maybe she wrote it in her Beauty in the Breakdown, but I read it a long time ago.
---

@2:40 the plane story
---

Phoenix vlog, presumably this was the trip. She doesn’t mention the plane incident though? Probably her just being her normal toxic-positive self, not wanting to share “negative” content.

Last edited:
No, you’re right, she talks a lot about a malfunction on a flight she took to Phoenix, how it ruined her ear drums. I guess she should have received some money from that. But I don’t think I’ve ever heard her say that out loud. Maybe she wrote it in her Beauty in the Breakdown, but I read it a long time ago.
---

@2:40 the plane story
---

Phoenix vlog, presumably this was the trip. She doesn’t mention the plane incident though? Probably her just being her normal toxic-positive self, not wanting to share “negative” content.
That’s not really going to lead to any remotely significant settlement, though. I always assumed that her dad was pretty generous and has helped her a lot.

That’s not really going to lead to any remotely significant settlement, though. I always assumed that her dad was pretty generous and has helped her a lot.
Right? Like when she had to cough up 5k to get her student visa. With what savings?

She made three videos when she was in Arizona and in none of them does she mention the incident or appear that she went through a traumatic near-death experience. Her eardrums burst? Did she not have to get medical attention for that? 🤔

I'm so curious now lol. I had thought the plane thing happened ages ago. In any case I've read other cases of similar cases where people also sued Boeing and received between 250-350k, so who knows? But I actually do want to know bc now it's like some Mandela effect and it bugs me. Lol
---
Btw, so she's in England? I actually wouldn't have guessed. Does she think it resets her Schengen stay? Lol

Last edited:

Curious to know more about this internet stalker.
Also a big hell no to using kambo as an alternative to cancer treatment or anti depressants.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Curious to know more about this internet stalker.
Also a big hell no to using kambo as an alternative to cancer treatment or anti depressants.
Can you give a summary of what she said? I don’t want to give her a view.

Can you give a summary of what she said? I don’t want to give her a view.
Totally! Now that I rewatch it, it's a lot of rambling but here are the highlights:
  1. She hasn't posted on her main channel for a lot of reasons...
    1. She was burnt out in Bali, needed to heal
    2. She likes to separate her vlogs from "sitting down talking videos"
    3. She's had to deal with internet stalkers, there was an incident in Bali that especially scared her, she's not sure if she's going to make a video on it or not.
  2. Not sure what she wants to post on her main channel... some people don't like certain topics she talks about, but says she's just going to go ahead and post whatever she wants (ok...)
  3. Plugs her Digital Nomad Academy coaching course
  4. Feels like there is another Italy chapter in her future, thinks she will settle in Florence eventually
  5. In England she was doing advanced Kambo practitioner training, in order to: "support people who have cancer or different type of physical
    illnesses or ailments... or taking them off of antidepressants or anti-anxiety medication"
  6. She's living her life for her now :ROFLMAO:

Totally! Now that I rewatch it, it's a lot of rambling but here are the highlights:
  1. She hasn't posted on her main channel for a lot of reasons...
    1. She was burnt out in Bali, needed to heal
    2. She likes to separate her vlogs from "sitting down talking videos"
    3. She's had to deal with internet stalkers, there was an incident in Bali that especially scared her, she's not sure if she's going to make a video on it or not.
  2. Not sure what she wants to post on her main channel... some people don't like certain topics she talks about, but says she's just going to go ahead and post whatever she wants (ok...)
  3. Plugs her Digital Nomad Academy coaching course
  4. Feels like there is another Italy chapter in her future, thinks she will settle in Florence eventually
  5. In England she was doing advanced Kambo practitioner training, in order to: "support people who have cancer or different type of physical
    illnesses or ailments... or taking them off of antidepressants or anti-anxiety medication"
  6. She's living her life for her now :ROFLMAO:
What a coincidence she wants to settle down in an Italian city where her only friend in Italy around her own age lives.
I’m not even going to comment on the kambo thing because whattt. I remember her talking about some psychedelic mushrooms curing cancer and other serious ailments a while ago and that’s just so crappy to me.
I’m guessing this “stalker” was a creepy guy who wanted to date her and followed her around and not someone from the Internet, because she’s barely relevant these days.

What a coincidence she wants to settle down in an Italian city where her only friend in Italy around her own age lives.
I’m not even going to comment on the kambo thing because whattt. I remember her talking about some psychedelic mushrooms curing cancer and other serious ailments a while ago and that’s just so crappy to me.
I’m guessing this “stalker” was a creepy guy who wanted to date her and followed her around and not someone from the Internet, because she’s barely relevant these days.
Right? Bali seems pretty removed from the rest of the world where her internet audience lives.