Zoey Arielle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh. Again I haven't had any notifications for this thread!

Overall I expected worse content from Zoey, but agree she doesn't seem to havevaxreal plan or be in the moment. Also, slow claps for her disordered eating content. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Her: When I was in Italy before my relationship with food was so unhealthy!!
Also her: Literally depriving herself of food because she thinks it's "spiritual" and that viewing food as a pleasure or comfort is bad (when she did the master cleanse)

Reactions: 1
I find the "manifesting" crap ridiculous in general, but ...No Zoey, you got these freebies because 1. Many places in southern Europe do this and 2. Especially since you are a giggly, blonde, foreign female all alone.

IMG_20230724_201650.jpg

I don’t understand how getting a few free watermelon slices for dessert is brag worthy.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand how getting a few free watermelon slices for dessert is brag worthy.
It's not, and it's kind of annoying that when she's sharing this, it's not about how hospitable the Greeks are, it's about how cool she is for having "manifested" this.
Imagine being so narcissistic that someone else's kind gesture is, in your mind, actually just evidence of your ability to manipulate the universe to your will.

Back during quarantine, Zoey released some videos about "Why I'm Still Single" talking about how she has all these "stories" in her mind about why she can't date someone... maybe that's true, but if her video from 4 years ago is still indicative of her attitudes towards dating, it's pretty obvious why she's single (apart from scaring guys away by talking about batshit crazy woo woo conspiracies).

She says she expects a guy to text her THE DAY AFTER the date and if not, she immediately loses interest. She gave some Italian guy the cold shoulder because he waited a few days to text her...

• Haha
You haven’t seen her starseeds video?! A couple years ago she had a “galactic experience” and she believes she descends from them, that she is basically an alien trapped in a human body 😂 a while ago her video had a resurgence and she had to go on a spree of deleting negative comments.
Specifically, she claims to be a “pleiadian” alien which are considered to look like Scandinavian people - essentially Aryan - and are all about protecting the environment, world peace, and spiritual growth. All the things Zoey loves to align herself with, so of course she’s gonna cosplay as that!

An excerpt from this article which mentions her by name:

---
Hallucinogens and Gaia TV rotted her brain.

OMG! I was just looking back at old posts on the thread and she privated her Pleiadian awakening & Starseed videos! I wonder if it was because she was with Lana when she had her "awakening" and doesn't want to have Lana's name on her videos since they had a scuffle?

Lol, she "manifested" more free dessert (not 🍉 this time! @hgfyu ) and yesterday or Saturday manifested a free room upgrade. Why is she so cringe? These things are so trivial lol. She acts like this is her first time traveling anywhere.

I watched the first like five minutes of her new video (basically just an ad for her retreat) and she says “beautiful” 11 times. Girl, put down the frog secretions, your brain is fried.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Since I've only sporadically followed Zoey, when she's visiting her parents, does that mean step mother? What's the story about her mom being abusive? How does her family bear her whackadoodle thoughts? Is she considered the family member to pat on the head and hope things don't go awry?

Since I've only sporadically followed Zoey, when she's visiting her parents, does that mean step mother? What's the story about her mom being abusive? How does her family bear her whackadoodle thoughts? Is she considered the family member to pat on the head and hope things don't go awry?
Yes, her stepmom and her dad have been together since Z was pretty young. Her parents divorced and she lived with her mom for some time. She made a few videos talking about her childhood trauma, her mom apparently was an alcoholic and neglected Zoey.
I think her dad might be a little big more level headed. Seem to remember in an old vlog (when she went to Sedona and had the plane incident) her dad teasing her about seeing a psychic and she says “my dad doesn’t really believe in that stuff”?
Her stepmom on the other hand is a reiki healer so she’s basically into all that stuff. They did ayahuasca together in Costa Rica I think. Surely her “spirituality” was influenced by step mom.
---
Yeah, I looked back at her Sedona vlog (around 6:00 time stamp) and she asks her dad why he didn’t want to see the psychic. “They’re psycho” he said in a playful dad way but he gives me the same vibes as my ex’s dad (they are Canadian, I wonder if it’s a Canadian thing) who would 100% say something like that and it sounds like a dad joke but he also was serious.

Last edited:
What's Zoey been up to? I noticed she hasn't commented "congrats" to Sofie at all on IG from what I've seen. I might have missed it under a random post, but under the specific "baby" ones, nothing. Hmmm.

And I don't see anything on YT either?

She almost always wrote something (Grandeeee! Amoooreeee❤ or 😍) under Sofie's other posts.

What's Zoey been up to? I noticed she hasn't commented "congrats" to Sofie at all on IG from what I've seen. I might have missed it under a random post, but under the specific "baby" ones, nothing. Hmmm.

And I don't see anything on YT either?

She almost always wrote something (Grandeeee! Amoooreeee❤ or 😍) under Sofie's other posts.
When Sofie announced she was pregnant a month ago Zoey congratulated her and Sofie replied back Zia Zo.
I don’t think she commented anything on the gender reveal posts, she was probably too busy with her drug retreat.

• Haha
Her latest story on IG: “I want a kitchen and a closet! 😩
It must be miserable always wanting something you don’t have - she has an apartment, wants to go “nomad” again. She is living out of a suitcase, eventually gets tired of it and wants to have a home again.

So what happened to moving back to Europe in the spring? Maybe she finally realized that you can’t just manifest a long-term visa.

Attachments

• Haha