Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Denise0211

VIP Member
She seems like a very unwell person. I wouldn't have ever guessed she'd end up like this. Rather, I assumed she'd marry some sap with stars in his eyes for thin blonde north Americans and viaaaa.

You know she'll meet up with Sofie and I'm curious...

Reactions: 3

moronglace

Chatty Member
Wait, what @moronglace ? She believes she's an alien?!

You're probably onto something with this sovereign citizen BS. How do people she meets take her seriously?
You haven’t seen her starseeds video?! A couple years ago she had a “galactic experience” and she believes she descends from them, that she is basically an alien trapped in a human body 😂 a while ago her video had a resurgence and she had to go on a spree of deleting negative comments.
Specifically, she claims to be a “pleiadian” alien which are considered to look like Scandinavian people - essentially Aryan - and are all about protecting the environment, world peace, and spiritual growth. All the things Zoey loves to align herself with, so of course she’s gonna cosplay as that!

An excerpt from this article which mentions her by name:
Starseeds (also known as starchildren, star people, lightworkers, crystal children, et al.) believe that they’re human bodies inhabited by advanced extraterrestrial or interdimensional souls.

It’s difficult to estimate just how many starseed believers there are and even more difficult to estimate how many people self-identify as one. We know there’s at least one—the “Q Shaman” who stormed the Capitol on January 6th—but who else?

The number might be anywhere from the tens or hundreds of thousands (assuming everyone who subscribers to YouTube channels like kloee taylor, Zoey Arielle, and Moon Omens, which have 47,000, 143,000, and 29,000 subscribers respectively, is a genuine believer) to as high in the millions, with a startling 12 million Americans reporting to believe in a reptilian alien race, a core component of starseed thinking which we’ll get into in more detail below.

While there’s no unified starseed religion or doctrine, there is a general belief among the starseed community that they’re here to help earth undergo a paradigm shift, from the 3rd dimension to the 5th dimension. Sometimes, this may be couched in terms like “raising the earth’s vibration,” or even more mundane descriptors like “authenticity” or “living your truth.” Where you see references to vibrations, frequency, or ascension, typically starseeds aren’t far behind.

Bringing about this shift typically first starts with their own awakening or activation, which happens via introspection and lifestyle changes like switching to a vegan or fruitarian diet and intentional daily practices like yoga, meditation, box breathing, and manifestation.

The second, and perhaps most central, pillar for an awakening starseed is that you yourself can change reality. There are no coincidences, only synchronicity.
---
Hallucinogens and Gaia TV rotted her brain.

Last edited:
  • Sick

moronglace

Chatty Member
I watched the first like five minutes of her new video (basically just an ad for her retreat) and she says “beautiful” 11 times. Girl, put down the frog secretions, your brain is fried.

• Haha

hgfyu

I don’t understand how getting a few free watermelon slices for dessert is brag worthy.

Denise0211

VIP Member
I'm not too sure she's correct about having a permit to stay and residency in one country and living most of the time in another, though. Or maybe the "digital nomad" permit allows it, but Italy doesn't recognize that yet. Greece might let her live tot amount outside their country, but even EU nationals have to declare their presence in another EU country if they stay more than 90 days. Other countries don't just let you "hang out" fuqing around for long with docs from another country. Also for, you know, tax purposes.

I'm sorry (not sorry) but she really sounds like a creep. And who thinks about prospective relationships in this way?

Maybe I'm being harsh but I hope she and her dumb plans crash and burn (not literally lol).

Denise0211

VIP Member
She sounds so shady talking about tax havens 🤨

I haven't really followed her so closely, what's with the running away from Canada thing? I get we all might not like the country we come from but she sounds in need of serious therapy.

goldg95

I started watching with her manifestation videos, seemed real but just for a second. I went through her channels and seem like she's been broken from the start, but preached and sold courses and books as someone who has their life together. She looked like she's been crying in every video, saying basics but nothing of value. And all the things and trips she 'manifested' ended up being just given from people that watched her channel. She definitely had a large starter money (family or something else), so manifesting the rest wasn't that impressive.

When she turned to rituals and ''medicine'' to fix what's broken, that's when she lost me. She looks sick, out of her mind, and desperate for some magic answer that will fix her life.

And like icringe said, she definitely deletes any criticism, negative comments, or just genuine questions that require some transparency to answer.

hgfyu

This entire post is 🫥
She’s had and still has clear body image problems. Acting like living in Italy and eating Italian food cured her of her fear of gaining weight is ridiculous.

hgfyu

Well, she basically confirmed what we were all speculating here. She needs to find a country to pay the minimum amount of taxes in, while being able to travel freely around the Schengen zone as long as she wants so she can find *the one* and eventually establish residency in their country (because she’s never going to integrate in Greece and will get sick of it, like Bali, in less than two years). And of course she’s adding how to do all of this in her digital nomad course.

Her goal is more than likely to date someone in Italy while she has residency in Greece long enough to eventually get a coppia di fatto visa so she can live in Italy full-time.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

hgfyu

It's definitely for retired people, or wealthy people with a passive income. She will never be approved since you cannot work/earn directly with it. She'll need to show social security, dividends, rental income and/or investments with constant return. They don't take savings into consideration. She's better off just going for Italy's golden (investment) visa if she's got the money lying around.

ETA: All passive income is taxed by Italy as well, so she won't be thrilled with that. 😂
The sheer desperation going on with her right now because she wants to live in Italy is so funny.
You can’t quantum your way to a valid visa and it must really stress her out.
If she had €250k to invest in an innovative Italian startup for the golden visa I feel like she would just admit it and go that route.

moronglace

Chatty Member

Curious to know more about this internet stalker.
Also a big hell no to using kambo as an alternative to cancer treatment or anti depressants.

• Wow

moronglace

Chatty Member
You know her escapism is hitting her hard when she feels the need to share all of this publicly. She’s desperate to not be forced to live a “boring” life in Canada.
She says the time she lived in her condo in Toronto was a “dark night of the soul”, and maybe that’s why she doesn’t want to go back to Canada. She was in quarantine alone and couldn’t stand being alone with her thoughts, so now she associates living in Canada with facing her trauma.
Instead of dealing with her trauma she turned to Gaia TV (then to full-out conspiracy documentaries), plant medicine and distractions like acting school.
The sad part is, your inner issues will follow you no matter where you go…

moronglace

Chatty Member
Lol that first video. How did she live there for two years and barely pick up the language, even after going to a language school?
Lol that first video. How did she live there for two years and barely pick up the language, even after going to a language school?
Apart from her being naturally dumb? Probably going to guess that it was from her treating the visa as a free pass to travel around Europe so never going to class, never spending time with anyone other than expats, having no genuine interest in the language and culture beyond using it to get YouTube clout, and doing ayahuasca 😂

Reactions: 2

icringe

Her latest IG post about being burned out and taking time off work rubbed me the wrong way. I got laid off at the end of 2019 and have not been able to find full-time work or remote work since I was laid off. I am in graduate school and have a part-time job that does not pay all of my bills and I am able to collect some unemployment insurance. However, that will run out next month and then what. It reeks of IMMENSE privilege for her to post on such a public forum that she is burned out from creating content on YouTube and travelling and I just wanted to reach through the screen of my phone and slap some sense into her delusional face. She is not burned out, she needs help. I am so irritated and it is frustration with my own situation speaking but she is just the epitome of privilege and she is completely checked out of reality.

moronglace

Chatty Member
In preparation of Zoey’s return to Italy and inevitable lapse back into her Italian alter-ego “Vita”, let’s have a look back at some of her finest displays of linguistic prowess:

---
Apart from how cringe her Italian was, the stories with Anastasiya are just plain annoying. Anastasiya herself was always LOUD AF so imagine these two screeching at each other from the street. I am pretty sure they got noise complaints from their neighbors.

• Sick

Qwerty333

Chatty Member
Another week, another... fast. O_O
It seems she fasts more than she eats! AND it seems like she's developing a version of orthorexia.. being so obsessed with clean food/cleanses and purity. Yikes.

Denise0211

VIP Member
If my friend turned into a conspiracy antivax whacko I would drop them. I don’t care if we were “grande futuro” girls together.
Yeah, I'm not sure wtf Sofie is doing. I would hope just humoring and caring for an obviously unwell friend. But I REALLY hope we don't see her take a weird turn after Zoey's visit. The manifesting woo woo privileged BS is stupid enough.