Zoey Arielle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This entire post is đź«Ą
She’s had and still has clear body image problems. Acting like living in Italy and eating Italian food cured her of her fear of gaining weight is ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
I'm stuck on "loose myself." Lol. It's a pet peeves.

But yes, I saw this and rolled my eyes as well.

Reactions: 2
That whole post is confusing to me. We saw her “indulge” in quite a bit of Italian food. The thing was that she was vegan, so she wouldn’t allow herself to have cacio e pepe and gelato.
If anything she looked much healthier in her Italy days than she does now!!

I doubt she's ever going to renounce the mentality she had while doing the "Master Cleanse" or her Bali juice fasts, though. Those were spiritual, and had absolutely nothing to do with her body image (so she said).

I think she said she was going to be there in August, but that looks like it isn’t happening anymore either. She was so excited to get back to Italy and missed it sooo much, but doesn’t seem like she’s going to be spending most of her time there.

Zoey following an IG account called “TrustGodBro”? Is she entering her organized religion era? How does that mesh with her quantum creator beliefs?

Reactions: 1
Zoey speaking Italian on her instagram:

Her speaking Italian on Sofie’s vlog:
“Molto fame? is that right??”

You’re not fooling us, girl
I just saw it was posted. Worth a watch? Or is it just full of "Ciao amoreee!" "Grrrraaande!" BS?

I just saw it was posted. Worth a watch? Or is it just full of "Ciao amoreee!" "Grrrraaande!" BS?
A little bit, she says “morto” but no “grande”.
A good chunk of Sofie trying on clothes and them at the restaurant, pool and the gym.

A little bit, she says “morto” but no “grande”.
A good chunk of Sofie trying on clothes and them at the restaurant, pool and the gym.
Ah yes. I was so confused when Sofie asked her "How hungry are you?" And Z replied "morto." Lol. So annoying. Most of the rest I saw chunks of their bougie Sunday from Sofie's IG stories.

Ah yes. I was so confused when Sofie asked her "How hungry are you?" And Z replied "morto." Lol. So annoying. Most of the rest I saw chunks of their bougie Sunday from Sofie's IG stories.
Someone at some point told her that Romans mix the R and L sounds and she decided that saying one word and one word only - morto- in that way would make her sound Roman.

• Haha
I screenshot this a few days ago and forgot to post it.
But she came to Italy as an au pair, which meant that she was making some money and had a place to stay.
She’s being purposefully misleading by acting like she quit her job, was able to move to Italy on a whim (when she was there on a work visa) and automatically started making money as a creator and was able to live in the country because she had a small YouTube following.

Attachments

I screenshot this a few days ago and forgot to post it.
But she came to Italy as an au pair, which meant that she was making some money and had a place to stay.
She’s being purposefully misleading by acting like she quit her job, was able to move to Italy on a whim (when she was there on a work visa) and automatically started making money as a creator and was able to live in the country because she had a small YouTube following.
This.
It always boggled my mind how she was able to afford her lifestyle in Italy. She admitted several times that she did not go to Italy with any significant amount of savings, because she decided very quickly to go for the working holiday visa. She has talked about how she worked long days at the office, her boss was mean to her, and one day cried to her parents about wanting to quit her job and buy a ticket to Italy. Moving to Italy was supposedly in her sights ever since she returned from her first "Euro trip" during high school, but she didn't actually save or do any planning for it...
Until she got upset about her "stressful" job and decided to get the working holiday visa.
I don't think you get paid that much to be an au pair, and yes, you can find affordable flights all over Europe. Maybe she saved up some money she made freelancing. But after her visa was up and she went for the language school visa? She said herself the visa cost $7,500 and then she was paying like $1500 per month to live in that one-bedroom apartment with Anastasia in the center of Rome.

This manifestation nonsense has always bothered me because it doesn't take into account the privilege that she has. We are not all on an equal playing field, so we can't all quit our jobs to be "laptop entrepreneurs". She has had an incredibly easy life, her relationship with her mother and abusive ex aside.

And basically, ever since she started life coaching, she has made most of her money teaching people how to make money. It's what you see with a lot of these "hustle"-minded entrepreneurs. They act like they constructed an empire from the ground up, but why should we believe they have the secret to making money if they started off with wealth and privilege already?

This.
It always boggled my mind how she was able to afford her lifestyle in Italy. She admitted several times that she did not go to Italy with any significant amount of savings, because she decided very quickly to go for the working holiday visa. She has talked about how she worked long days at the office, her boss was mean to her, and one day cried to her parents about wanting to quit her job and buy a ticket to Italy. Moving to Italy was supposedly in her sights ever since she returned from her first "Euro trip" during high school, but she didn't actually save or do any planning for it...
Until she got upset about her "stressful" job and decided to get the working holiday visa.
I don't think you get paid that much to be an au pair, and yes, you can find affordable flights all over Europe. Maybe she saved up some money she made freelancing. But after her visa was up and she went for the language school visa? She said herself the visa cost $7,500 and then she was paying like $1500 per month to live in that one-bedroom apartment with Anastasia in the center of Rome.

This manifestation nonsense has always bothered me because it doesn't take into account the privilege that she has. We are not all on an equal playing field, so we can't all quit our jobs to be "laptop entrepreneurs". She has had an incredibly easy life, her relationship with her mother and abusive ex aside.

And basically, ever since she started life coaching, she has made most of her money teaching people how to make money. It's what you see with a lot of these "hustle"-minded entrepreneurs. They act like they constructed an empire from the ground up, but why should we believe they have the secret to making money if they started off with wealth and privilege already?
There’s a lot of fake it til you make it with that community. Most of them don’t actually make much money but by acting like they do people are more likely to follow them and buy into their bs. There’s so many obvious con artists in the wellness, spirituality and motivation communities.
Zoey probably makes a decent amount from her classes but her acting like she’s rich and has to shop around to offshore her business is laughable.

There’s a lot of fake it til you make it with that community. Most of them don’t actually make much money but by acting like they do people are more likely to follow them and buy into their bs. There’s so many obvious con artists in the wellness, spirituality and motivation communities.
Zoey probably makes a decent amount from her classes but her acting like she’s rich and has to shop around to offshore her business is laughable.
I'm surprised we haven't heard a peep about her offshoring plans since she touched down in Europe. She was going to meet with an accountant or something in Italy, I thought, and I guess she isn't going to Sicily anymore. Her plans keep changing and she must be terrified of having to settle down in one place too long. Even in Sofie's vlog she seems like she's not really there? She seems spacey, not happy, like in her mind she's thinking about her next moves. It's the epitome of "your problems follow you no matter where you go". She acts like fasting and taking hallucinogens has fixed her problems, but it's clear it hasn't.
---

Just came across this video about Lo and Zo's idol Dr. Joe Dispenza, and I've been waiting for a good debunking of that quack.
Gonna leave these here...

Last edited:
I'm surprised we haven't heard a peep about her offshoring plans since she touched down in Europe. She was going to meet with an accountant or something in Italy, I thought, and I guess she isn't going to Sicily anymore. Her plans keep changing and she must be terrified of having to settle down in one place too long. Even in Sofie's vlog she seems like she's not really there? She seems spacey, not happy, like in her mind she's thinking about her next moves. It's the epitome of "your problems follow you no matter where you go". She acts like fasting and taking hallucinogens has fixed her problems, but it's clear it hasn't.
---

Just came across this video about Lo and Zo's idol Dr. Joe Dispenza, and I've been waiting for a good debunking of that quack.
Gonna leave these here...
A few months ago she made a list of the countries she was going to this year and during the summer all she had was Italy and never mentioned England, Denmark or Turkey. She also mentioned Egypt after Italy. Now it’s Costa Rica, Arizona and who knows where else. Everything about her life seems spontaneous/living by the moment yet calculated.
Half of the comments on the video recognize Dispenza for fraud he is and the other half are cult members of his lauding him lmao.