Zoey Arielle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2195612
Staying with Sofie, eh? Do you think she’s okay with you sharing her balcony view when she went so far as to blur it in her last video?
And I know she said something about not sharing her area/street because...privacy. Or maybe even someone was lurking about or told her they saw her? I know this was a whole thing lol.

Reactions: 1
Zoey’s a completely different person compared to five years ago. Sofie must be her only European friend left who can stand being around her for more than a day.

Reactions: 2
Zoey’s a completely different person compared to five years ago. Sofie must be her only European friend left who can stand being around her for more than a day.
If my friend turned into a conspiracy antivax whacko I would drop them. I don’t care if we were “grande futuro” girls together.

If my friend turned into a conspiracy antivax whacko I would drop them. I don’t care if we were “grande futuro” girls together.
Yeah, I'm not sure wtf Sofie is doing. I would hope just humoring and caring for an obviously unwell friend. But I REALLY hope we don't see her take a weird turn after Zoey's visit. The manifesting woo woo privileged BS is stupid enough.

---
Yasss I totally called it, I KNEW she was gonna keep going with this “morto” instead of molto tit. Just stop. It doesn’t make you sound more fluent, you’re obviously not Roman so stop trying to sound Roman.
also good job with the Google translation - “praticare” does not mean practice in the sense of exercising your language skills.

She honestly expects us to believe she touches down in Italy after four years and she’s suddenly fluent? Lmao she could barely even say “the sun is out” in 2020. Maybe she’ll be the next to shill Italian with Davide online courses!

Her voice is so shrill! "Oggi 'fachee-amo' un giro in centro! Cin cin! Sofie must be thrilled to have a guest since Emilio is never home. Like, ever. Lol. And re: Italian With Davide @moronglace I'm sure Sofie's passed her name onto some of her contacts. Bleah.

Last edited:
Her voice is so shrill! "Oggi 'fachee-amo' un giro in centro! Cin cin! Sofie must be thrilled to have a guest since Emilio is never home. Like, ever. Lol. And re: Italian With Davide @moronglace I'm sure Sofie's passed her name onto some of her contacts. Bleah.
Un geeuuro in centro! Il momento perfayto…
Her vowel sounds are so Canadian it hurts, but she really thinks she’s doing something with these stories. No doubt she had to ask Sofie what to say 🤣

It’s crazy how little time Emilio stays at home. Basically their entire relationship it seems like he’s always on work trips…
---
I also hate that stupid thing she always does when she does a “cheers” to the camera with her drink but instead just looks like she’s smacking us in the face with it.
---
Her Italian is very much the Kacie Rose method (remember when Kacie made that video “proving” she could speak Italian but was just reciting something she got from Google translate)

Last edited:
I can’t wait to hear Zoey speak even more bad Italian and act like it’s improved so much compared to five years ago.
I mean, see above. She is already doing it. And I compare the way she speaks to a friend of mine who has been attending a language school in Torino for 9 months. Unlike Zoey, it sounds like natural speech from a person who is actively thinking in that language and forming sentences. Not just regurgitating a Google translation.

I mean, see above. She is already doing it. And I compare the way she speaks to a friend of mine who has been attending a language school in Torino for 9 months. Unlike Zoey, it sounds like natural speech from a person who is actively thinking in that language and forming sentences. Not just regurgitating a Google translation.
View attachment 2202458
I remember seeing her on Tia Taylor’s channel a while ago and have kind of kept up with her since. The difference between how Bailey is treating living in Italy, regarding learning the language, and Kacie and Danae is noticeable.

I remember seeing her on Tia Taylor’s channel a while ago and have kind of kept up with her since. The difference between how Bailey is treating living in Italy, regarding learning the language, and Kacie and Danae is noticeable.
Omg that's Bailey? I knew she looked familiar. I used to watch her off and on and I guess the algorithm decided I should forget her. 🙈

Omg that's Bailey? I knew she looked familiar. I used to watch her off and on and I guess the algorithm decided I should forget her. 🙈
Yep! I used to tutor her over Zoom before she moved to Torino. I'm so proud of the progress she has made, even though she struggled a lot with the fact that the school kept bumping her up to the next level when she didn't feel she was ready. She's kept on going and hasn't given up! So so happy for her. :)

It's funny, because Kacie and Danae both have Italian partners - so you would think they would have just as much reason to learn Italian as Bailey does, no?

At 0:35 she’s talking about how she’s using Pimsleur while in Mexico to improve her “español, my castellano”.

Does she think that these two are the same thing? 🤔
---
IMG_3388.jpeg

Last edited: