Zoella De Vile - Cordially Invites Pedos and Torys to Casa De Zalfe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys! Was a total lurker on the GG thread, but I wanna be more involved with this one now! OMG this girl is so dense and boring, I can't believe the GG thread was on part 70-something. The materialism and wealth wasted is absolutely astonishinG! If I had that kind of money, I would for sure be out there living my life to the fullest, and using it for something worthwhile. She has a huge platform, she could use that to actually do some good in the world, but instead she'd rather live in her bubble with yes-men and believing that the sun shines out of her every orifice. It's just so ridiculous, I struggle to hate watch (on Hooktube, of course) anymore!!!!

Reactions: 4

This was posted in the GG thread and I recommend you guys watch it if you want an update on all of Zoella's shady antics! Can't believe she's been getting away with this for so long...

Reactions: 2
Hello! I'm here from being a lurker on gg. I posted there a while back but got a pvm warning from a mod, for nothing much so I quit messaging. I don't even read there much now, but I happened upon the link here and I'm so glad you made this new forum! I honestly don't like gg. Hopefully this is more chill lol Anyway can't believe there's always so much scandal linked to zoe and alfie. But it's good to see it's hitting them hard these days, finally!

Reactions: 3
53 minutes, huh?? Lord. I’ll have to catch this later. She’s either a narcissist, thinking everyone would looooove 53 minutes of her, or she’s too lazy to edit tit out.
I've always wondered if her vlogs were that long just because she was a lazy editor or if it was so she had more ads? There has to be some kind of incentive for long videos, right?

All I know is I don't have an hour to waste watching her and Mark silent laugh about inside jokes I dont understand.

Reactions: 5
Hey, thanks for the link and setting up this forum. :) Shall we start a trash thread for the GG mods?
LMAO well they are extremely nazi and off putting but idc enough about them to write anything but thanks for making me laugh!

I've always wondered if her vlogs were that long just because she was a lazy editor or if it was so she had more ads? There has to be some kind of incentive for long videos, right?

All I know is I don't have an hour to waste watching her and Mark silent laugh about inside jokes I dont understand.
Knowing zoe it's laziness.

I hate long vlogs with a passion. I only want to know where she's embarrassed herself again, which is why I peek at these forums! Ain't nobody got time to watch a bore drivel on for nearly an hour.

Hey, thanks for the link and setting up this forum. :) Shall we start a trash thread for the GG mods?
Ha the GG mods are awful, but not sure what else there is to say about them.

Gave me a warning just for asking a question and was told I would be banned if I asked another. Complete tears.

Ok y'all are going to think I'm insane but had a dream last night that zoella and her products were controlled by the Russian government and her next product was going to contain deadly nerve agent to decimator country. Then Zoella and Vladimir Putin were in a nuclear bunker silent laughing surrounded by gold..

Reactions: 6

Gave me a warning just for asking a question and was told I would be banned if I asked another. Complete tears.

Ok y'all are going to think I'm insane but had a dream last night that zoella and her products were controlled by the Russian government and her next product was going to contain deadly nerve agent to decimator country. Then Zoella and Vladimir Putin were in a nuclear bunker silent laughing surrounded by gold..
I love this.

Reactions: 1

Was Trump there?

(Kidding, but not really...)

a bit off topic sorry, but does anyone have the link where you can report a celeb on social media for not disclosing an obvious Ad?

thanks in advance.

Yeah, when her stuff popped up in Target a couple years back (?) I was really surprised. I’ve only ever seen the original range of hers there, and it always looks pretty picked over and disheveled in general.

The Ulta display is nice, but small. It was over by the Soap and Glory products, which is surprising given how big Soap and Glory are as a brand. I’d think she would have been put over by the no-name bath bombs, but I guess they’re trying to push her stuff. Wish I would have thought to get a pic (although I’m not sure anyone would want that).
Are they selling it with her image there or just trying to pass off zoella as a random brand? Her display even in superdrug in the UK is getting smaller and smaller, I think tanyas has pretty much disappeared. The packaging for zoella stuff is nice, but that's the best part. No good will come from the cheap contents of low quality ingredients.

New news post https://tattle.life/news/zoella-avoids-pedofile-scandal/ Zoella Avoids Pedofile Scandal Claiming The Video Footage Was Lost

This was posted in the GG thread and I recommend you guys watch it if you want an update on all of Zoella's shady antics! Can't believe she's been getting away with this for so long...
Too true, Alfie's social blade is even worse! Leaving in droves and about time! I can't even hate watch him anymore, nor her. Too irritating. but the good thing is I've had some great laughs reading comments about them! I never knew there were so many people who had their number, so to speak, as they always filter their comments and only allow glowing ones. I'm fairly certain it's why they haven't grown as people, they never receive any feedback. Maybe a bot filters comments, or a member of staff, either way zalfie don't get valuable feedback as it's all dubbed under one category, 'haters'.

Ahhh! That was fast! Thank you SO MUCH!!
You're welcome! The more reports the better, even just the investigations give a stain on their records and make brands less likely to offer them deals.

You're welcome! The more reports the better, even just the investigations give a stain on their records and make brands less likely to offer them deals.
You're awesome, thanks for the help (esp on what to click on scroll down) :)

New news post https://tattle.life/news/zoella-avoids-pedofile-scandal/ Zoella Avoids Pedofile Scandal Claiming The Video Footage Was Lost
Oh my, she didn't learnt ANYTHING from the calendar scandal and her handling of it backfiring, has she?

The lying and the deceit are qualities we cannot stand. I would have way more respect for her, if she held her hands up and said in light of recent revelations, she feels uncomfortable posting the footage.

Saying she lost the footage shows how people can't trust a word she says. She just keeps digging that hole! What kind of team does she have giving her advice?!! It's shambolic, lol

Are they selling it with her image there or just trying to pass off zoella as a random brand? Her display even in superdrug in the UK is getting smaller and smaller, I think tanyas has pretty much disappeared. The packaging for zoella stuff is nice, but that's the best part. No good will come from the cheap contents of low quality ingredients.

Nooooo, they’re not displaying it in any special way, at least in our Ulta. I can guarantee you, around here, no one would know who Zoe is. There is no use they plaster her face anywhere. This is a pretty redneck type area (I am NOT a native). The fact that there’s an Ulta among other decent stores is a miracle.

The display is pretty generic. There is no Zoella! sign. The products are just lined up on a shelf beside a couple other lesser known brands. Soap and Glory is the closest well-known brand to her display, but it’s still a row over. Unless you knew what you were looking at (as in familiar with her and her products that have been released), you’d never know the line belonged to anyone of note.

Too true, Alfie's social blade is even worse! Leaving in droves and about time! I can't even hate watch him anymore, nor her. Too irritating. but the good thing is I've had some great laughs reading comments about them! I never knew there were so many people who had their number, so to speak, as they always filter their comments and only allow glowing ones. I'm fairly certain it's why they haven't grown as people, they never receive any feedback. Maybe a bot filters comments, or a member of staff, either way zalfie don't get valuable feedback as it's all dubbed under one category, 'haters'.
I personally think it's ridiculous that they never accept any sort of constructive criticism, or feedback of any kind! I work in the music industry, so I know how important feedback is, and how helpful it is to improve yourself. I think you're right, and they've now deluded themselves into thinking that they are perfect the way they are and everyone adores them. They're both caught in their little bubble (or "comfort zone" as Zoe calls it) and they've surrounded themselves with yes men to drown out the "haters" (i.e. the people who put them where they are in the first place).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.