Zoella De Vile - Cordially Invites Pedos and Torys to Casa De Zalfe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello beautiful people

I feel a new generation of Gossiping

Whoever runs this. Please message me I have some killer ideas to make this a success.

GossWhore

Reactions: 2
Hi y'all!! Happy to be here! [emoji41]
I've actually never participated over on GG's Zoe's thread even though I check what she's up to every now and then. I obviously dislike her (as most Youtubers for that matter [emoji23]), but I do love the shade she throws at Tarn every now and again. [emoji23] She has absolutely no sense of style whatsoever and her hair! [emoji44] I wonder how she'd cope if Alfie broke up with her?! [emoji848]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

I don't think even a thirteen year old would be impressed by the tips in cordially invited. "Make your ice cream impressive with hight and a skewer".

"TIP to embellish the glass, before adding the sundae, dribble melted chocolate around the rim and cover with sprinkles"

I'm so glad that made it as a top tip, I was so confused as how to decorate a glass with chocolate and sprinkles. Apart from anything that's a stupid pointless trend from years ago that should have died out.

I can't read the mum tip (attached), something about reed diffusers and scissors just before guests arrive? High end reed diffusers often give me a headache, the cheap zoella ones must be really migraine inducing.
hi thanks for inviting me! im joinmymisery from gg, same username there as here lol

the mum's tip says: "if you have reed diffusers, just before the guests arrive, turn over the reeds to give them maximum scent!"

and the last two tips say: "to embellish the glass, before adding your sundae, dribble melted chocolate along the rim and cover in sprinkles." and "to make your ice cream a masterpiece more impressive and to provide a bit of height, create a sweet treat skewer to insert into the glass!"

Reactions: 1
Ah thanks, that mum tip is particularly tit imo - if someone new is entering your house and isn't used to the reed defuser scent the last thing you want to do is amp up the strength. It's like people who are so used to their perfume they put more on, while everyone around them is struggling to breathe.

jmo765 said:
Dualit toaster. £200 or $264
https://www.johnlewis.com/dualit-newgen-4-slice-toaster/copper/p231417651

Kitchen pendant lights. These are not an exact match but they’re the closest I could find. £152 or $201 each
https://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/l...-industrial-hanging-lights-14x/id-f_10350421/

So, in case anyone else is curious, I stopped by Ulta after work today to restock my eyebrow stuff, and happened upon the Zoella stand.

Sniffed the new Botanics line, and I kid you not, it smells almost identical to Bath and Body Works Honolulu Sun fragrance. I don’t know who all here is familiar with that scent, but it’s VERY popular where I live. As in, every middle/high schooler around smells like that in the summer.

I thought that was interesting, being that she kind of massively got into B&BW candles a while back. Makes me wonder if that was the inspiration.

So, in case anyone else is curious, I stopped by Ulta after work today to restock my eyebrow stuff, and happened upon the Zoella stand.

Sniffed the new Botanics line, and I kid you not, it smells almost identical to Bath and Body Works Honolulu Sun fragrance. I don’t know who all here is familiar with that scent, but it’s VERY popular where I live. As in, every middle/high schooler around smells like that in the summer.

I thought that was interesting, being that she kind of massively got into B&BW candles a while back. Makes me wonder if that was the inspiration.
Hang on zoella stuff is for sale in the states?! Does anyone even know her over there? She didn't seem to get recognised when visiting other than by people on holiday.

It's shameful that even now shes established and has a whole team to do this stuff, they just copy other things out there.

Zoella the "creative" strikes again.

Hi guys! Thanks for the time you invested in setting this up and for inviting me! The mods suck! I feel like they listen to the complaints without actually looking into anything and instead just take immediate action. I have no idea who was complaining but they've left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths. I, for one, feel very bitter about the thread. You shouldn't have to constantly analyse whether the powers that be will consider your comments relevant!

Reactions: 3
Hang on zoella stuff is for sale in the states?! Does anyone even know her over there? She didn't seem to get recognised when visiting other than by people on holiday.

It's shameful that even now shes established and has a whole team to do this stuff, they just copy other things out there.

I think that they first became available in America when she released her jelly and gelato range. I know her products became available in a lot of countries with that release but they might have been available before then.

Yep, it’s for sale here. You can find it at Ulta and at Target so far, although I find the supply at Target pretty limited, at least at mine.

I don’t know a single person in “real life” that knows of Zoella, or any of these YouTubers for that matter. That’s what originally brought me here. Anyway, her supply was pretty well stocked, so I’m not sure how well it’s doing. The lotions seemed to be the only items that were moving, but maybe that’s because it’s Summer and no one is taking baths in this heat (or maybe because no one knows who TF Zoella is here). The rest was fully or almost fully stocked.

That's actually pretty huge that target are selling her stuff, a third of the range has terrible reviews.

Only sell the "classic" range on the target site

From jmo765

Their Roland piano. £1,899 or $2,507
https://www.pmtonline.co.uk/roland-...MIwuXq-9Sj3AIVHOAZCh3JNg_rEAkYASABEgICP_D_BwE

Jamie Oliver BBQ. £672 or $887
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jamie-Oliv...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=M1EY808Z9QBJM8VJBDN6

(I know this was gifted by Jamie himself, but I thought I would include it anyway just to point out how much it’s worth vs. how little they use it. I think I’ve seen them use it only once in a year!)

West Elm planter (large). £89 or $117 They have 2, the other is upstairs.
http://www.westelm.co.uk/spun-metal-standing-planters-d4438?quantity=1&attribute_1=Large

Tom Dixon pendants in their downstairs bathroom. £680 or $898 each
https://www.tomdixon.net/catalog/product/view/id/253/s/melt-pendant-copper-mes01co-peum1/category/9/

Last edited:
Hi all, jmo765 here from GG. I will start posting my homeware finds here as well as GG. Thanks Yel for already posting some bits! :)

Reactions: 4
Hope this works!

Their Franke kitchen sink. £565 or £743
https://www.franke.com/gb/en/ks/products/kitchen-sinks/peak/122-0155-598_detail.html

In which they’ve had an Insinkerator (food waste disposal system) installed. £499 or $656
https://www.wickes.co.uk/Insinkerat...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CMjD6piQnNsCFU5i0wodwTMCGQ

And lastly a Quooker boiling water tap (incl. Alfies precious cold water filter). £2,290 or $3,013
http://www.quooker.co.uk/enuk/collection/fusion-round/

So altogether £3,354 or $4,415

Reactions: 5
That's actually pretty huge that target are selling her stuff, a third of the range has terrible reviews.

Only sell the "classic" range on the target site
Yeah, when her stuff popped up in Target a couple years back (?) I was really surprised. I’ve only ever seen the original range of hers there, and it always looks pretty picked over and disheveled in general.

The Ulta display is nice, but small. It was over by the Soap and Glory products, which is surprising given how big Soap and Glory are as a brand. I’d think she would have been put over by the no-name bath bombs, but I guess they’re trying to push her stuff. Wish I would have thought to get a pic (although I’m not sure anyone would want that).

How expensive is that boil tap?! :eek: I was pissed when my £10 kettle broke after a couple of years. You can buy instant boil kettles petty cheaply anyhow.

Why do they need a waste disposal system with a huge garden? Just compost you wasters and save the water company from processing - bills are high enough as they are. Or use the compost bin if your council has them and waste can be turned into generating electricity.

Hello everyone! Thank you for the invite. I'll also still lurk GG but it's nice to know we can talk about what we want in regards to Zoe without being monitored to death about the smallest things. I'm still confused as to how her furniture was off-topic or the mods didn't notice the amount of buzz it generated from posters. It was the most traction her thread had in some time imo.

Reactions: 3
New vlog - hooktube.com/watch?v=tLnZ7q6iY_w

So she just so happens to have lost the footage of when she invited the pedalo round. Ha.

Anyone got the patience to watch the whole thing, 53 mins ffs
53 minutes, huh?? Lord. I’ll have to catch this later. She’s either a narcissist, thinking everyone would looooove 53 minutes of her, or she’s too lazy to edit tit out.

Hey, thanks for the link and setting up this forum. :) Shall we start a trash thread for the GG mods?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.