Zoella De Vile - Cordially Invites Pedos and Torys to Casa De Zalfe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they get much of that designer high end stuff for free. Those designers wouldn't want to be associated with zalfie!

They are cheap as duck but think they splurged as this is their "forever house".

My my calculations she's got less than two years left to get her baby before 30.. It isn't going to happen Hun.
omg you should've been appreciated for asking q's to keep the place lively!

those mods are out of control. they need mods to police the mods :ROFLMAO:

btw i don't think zoe spends any money on the house, she said in a vlog once she gets freebies for everything. it's the vlog where she got angry with alfie for actually buying something on a whim, telling him if he'd only waited a few days he could've got it free. ig she means, she gets her team to message the company asking for it.

Reactions: 1
Even designers like Gucci are giving free clothes to people like jake paul, and that rediculous human being elon musk gave him that car.

to have that many people see your products, you wanna bet they get it all free!

Even designers like Gucci are giving free clothes to people like jake paul, and that rediculous human being elon musk gave him that car.

to have that many people see your products, you wanna bet they get it all free!
Gucci and Elon musk are trash thought. Zoella and Tanya burr no doubt are given those bleeping ugly £325 Gucci tops for free and paid by Gucci to wear them.

Jake Paul gets a Tesla because it's in every vlog and gets so much attention and airtime.

The designer of those light fittings never ever gets mentioned. The only brand that does is the aga and that's just because it's generic, that was put in before they got their.

Zoella has so so much money. Alfie not so much.

She can get all the cheap tat that she sells to people for free but she's buying the designer furniture. Probably did get a discount as they no doubt used an interior designer who could get 10-15% off the price.

Zoellas idea of "designing" a house is probably as hands on as when she "writes" a book. Think of a 8 year old looking through a magazine just pointing at things they like.

Hello. I’m new to this thread from GG (thanks bambieyes) but whoever made the thread name...I love you!!! It was ripped apart on GG but I’m glad it got a new home. No idea what I’m doing but I’m trying to catch up on threads here that I follow on GG. And help would be appreciated! Excuse how annoying that is.

Oh my gosh that couples Q&A on Alfie's channel was just tragic. Do they honestly think they are in a healthy, deep, committed relationship? Conversely, do they honestly think they have fooled anyone over the age of 13 into thinking that they are in a healthy, deep, committed relationship? Yikes!!

Reactions: 6
hi all, thanks for the message <3

I was watching her pool vlog with Mark, and Zoe's saying "does anyone even feel their age" "name anyone who acts their age"

errrrrrrr, all your peers, Zoe.... we are going to school, working, building our careers, some having babies, paying loans, dating, getting married, saving for travel, managing friendships...

it drives me crazy that she thinks her life and behavior is normal for late 20s

Oh my gosh that couples Q&A on Alfie's channel was just tragic. Do they honestly think they are in a healthy, deep, committed relationship? Conversely, do they honestly think they have fooled anyone over the age of 13 into thinking that they are in a healthy, deep, committed relationship? Yikes!!

“Juicy” Q&A
It was more super diluted squash than juicy.
The poor seal/dog got a buzz cut on her stomach. That was probably the most interesting bit.
And alfies dad is romantic, way to bring my dinner back up picturing Amanda and nick getting hot and steamy.

Oh almost forgot, Alfie takes the same medication as his dog for his heartburn :ROFLMAO:
That really was a juicy vlog. (I know it’s was alfies upload so apologies!)

Reactions: 3
hello! Thanks for the invite! Do you know how can i attach a screenshot that I've taken to the posts here? It seems that it only accepts pictures from other websites!

hello! Thanks for the invite! Do you know how can i attach a screenshot that I've taken to the posts here? It seems that it only accepts pictures from other websites!
Upload the image here, https://www.imageupload.co.uk/ then use the direct link in your post here.
Just copy the link, paste it, highlight the link and click the insert image icon above.

Last edited:
Sorry to bring the talk here, however this 3 months difference and she tries to convince her fans that iT's nOT tHe bRa iT's tHe piLL

As someone stated on gg probably minions blinded by her will go trying to get a prescription ignoring possible dangerous side effects because we're all different.

(Being myself a padded bra lover, I know the effect, and she totally relies on those. However I have no idea where she manages to get so much padding, in my country the max padding you can get on a bra is half the size of that)

Reactions: 7
Also, if you're having a fulfilling relationship with your bf (sex included) you wouldn't need to constantly flaunt your boobs on social media, (and thriving on comments). don't yell @ me:sneaky:

I'll go more into Alfie's Q+A relationship video in a following post but my goodness Zoe's padded bra was distracting. I've been on the pill in the past and while I'll had a slight increase from being on the pill, it was not enough to warrant three to four cup sizes over like Zoe is claiming for her. The delusion is real. So now her fans are probably going to think that taking a birth control pill will give them ginormous breasts because it happened for Zoe...

Also, wasn't it a few months back someone on GG shared a screencap of Zoe braless and in her pajamas while making coffee/tea and she was practically flat-chested? I mean I didn't know you can pick and choose what days your boobs will be massive or not.

For someone claiming to have the supposed cup size she has and on her smaller frame, I'm surprised she doesn't talk about her back pain more often. But then again padded bras wouldn't give you back pain would they?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Everything she does is dishonest and a terrible influence. Would it really be so bad to just admit she likes wearing padded bras and they make her feel good?

That would be a good positive message to her young fans. Instead they get lies that it's natural and encouragement to go on birth control for bigger boobs.

It's unbelievable the lies she gets away with just in the last week. The pedalo footage was all conveniently lost[emoji849].

She's ghastly.

Reactions: 4
Sorry to bring the talk here, however this 3 months difference and she tries to convince her fans that iT's nOT tHe bRa iT's tHe piLL

As someone stated on gg probably minions blinded by her will go trying to get a prescription ignoring possible dangerous side effects because we're all different.

(Being myself a padded bra lover, I know the effect, and she totally relies on those. However I have no idea where she manages to get so much padding, in my country the max padding you can get on a bra is half the size of that)
So here's my two pennies as a big boobed girl.

That bra sits far too nicely for her tits to be that size (i'm not saying that big boobed girls cant have bras that sit nicely but you'll see what im on about)

With a bra that size if she actually filled it, you would be able to see the top of her boob and the top of her shirt would be a lot more rounded. Instead it sits flatly across her bra because she doesn't sit properly in it.

It's totally cool to have padded bras, absolutely! But what's not good is wearing a bra far too big and then lying about it.

Reactions: 2
zUntitled.jpg

You should be able to upload attachments now directly on the site. :)

I commented on her IG post and didn’t get deleted, but the minions are attacking me coz they believe her story post (above) :rolleyes:

She was legit complaining not so long ago that she had 'lost' her boobs with her dramatic weight loss, and was lamenting the loss.

She's clearly lying and padding to the HILT for attention. And you know she's just loving commenting about it.

kylie jenner was the same when she got those massive trout lips, blamed it on puberty and her make up. Now she's all, had my fillers taken out guysss.

I despair of these absolute buffoons who will use anything to get attention and distract from their lack of talent in any field whatsoever.

the pic of her in the green top is the silliest thing I ever saw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.