Zoella De Vile - Cordially Invites Pedos and Torys to Casa De Zalfe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think it's ridiculous that they never accept any sort of constructive criticism, or feedback of any kind! I work in the music industry, so I know how important feedback is, and how helpful it is to improve yourself. I think you're right, and they've now deluded themselves into thinking that they are perfect the way they are and everyone adores them. They're both caught in their little bubble (or "comfort zone" as Zoe calls it) and they've surrounded themselves with yes men to drown out the "haters" (i.e. the people who put them where they are in the first place).
Yes! it's a dangerous habit to adopt if putting your life online, and needing to remain likeable to make money.

I think by banning any feedback, criticisms etc it didn't go away, it just built up into a tidal wave of frustration in the form of forums such as gg and others video's such as Jackmates. It didn't go away, it just got bigger! Considerably bigger.

If my earnings came from yt, I'd value all feedback and take stock. Some companies pay to receive that kind of valuable feedback and info, but those two shunned it like it was the devil, to their detriment. lol

One of the most dangerous habits in the world, is to surround yourself with yes men (or women!)

Reactions: 4
That's actually pretty huge that target are selling her stuff, a third of the range has terrible reviews.

Only sell the "classic" range on the target site
And apparently no one buys her stuff either because recently I went to a flea market and saw a guy selling a box of her stuff! he was selling them a dollar a piece lmao. They were thrown out of target even after being discounted

Reactions: 3
I looked today, Target only stocks 3 Zoella beauty products. My local one one stocks 2 (according to the website) but I didn't even see them in the store when I was there today. Seems like the US market isn't picking up what she's putting down. :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Was Trump there?

(Kidding, but not really...)
Ha trump wasn't there but I'm worried now you've made him pop up in the next one. I bet she will be there in a maga hat laughing with trump, Putin and fararge!

The cartoon edits were a bit annoying, but occasionally funny. I'd like to see her in a cave with Putin and trump and wearing a maga hat lol

Reactions: 2
oh lol at her stuff on sale in boxes!

I live in the Uk and in our town her stuff in superdrug has never had pics of her, the last 2 years they've just had a small shelf of her bits on the end. It could be anybody's, there's no mention who she is or anything. Plus it's stuck on gelato! When she brought out snowella I went to get some nail varnish which is opposite her shelf and went to smell snowella to see if it's as bad as gelato which is gross, but it was still gelato and still is. They didn't get any calenders in or any of her christmas range at all. It was all gelato bits. lol. So I went to boots nearby which I thought had her stuff, and asked the staff as I couldn't see any and they said zoe who :ROFLMAO: I just laughed and left lol Kinda made my day, ngl. As I was leaving the security guy said, who's zoe? haha!! I didn't enlighten him, sweet innocent souls :D

Kids go in to Superdrug and spray the samples but I don't see people buying, it's a budget style shop and they have WAY nicer things for a quarter of the price.

Her stuff smells bad or of nothing much anyway.

On another note, I didn't know about the Inghams until yesterday from here, and I'm shocked at that storyline and reading so many girls tweets from him. What a scumbag! I'm so hoping the eldest not bio to that man hasn't done anything to her, I just watched on hooktube a video of them at zoe's, and I saw her in a bikini, her crotch, butt, all :mad: Even at the end when they're sat on Brighton beach he's filming her crotch while chatting to the mom. Idk, it just gave me a horrible feeling, my dad would never film me like that, and trust zoe to get tangled up in it all. zoe honestly didn't seem to give a rip, she didn't join in any of it, I got the feeling she just rented out her pool and floaties for the collab only. Hoping to get some of their fans and vice versa. Just, awful and cringeworthy. I honestly feel like zoe's given up at this point.

Last edited:
Just when Zoe can't get even lower she does by not even addressing the pedalo thing. She's not just an unoriginal con woman that steals things she's an enabler and has done nothing good with her platform.

Love seeing her tat on sale, I don't know how to post photos but there were amazing pictures of hundreds of her calendars left over in boots stores. They has put them up for sale with 95% off and still couldn't sell them! Ended up giving them away, even that seems a bit expensive for the contents

Nooooo, they’re not displaying it in any special way, at least in our Ulta. I can guarantee you, around here, no one would know who Zoe is. There is no use they plaster her face anywhere. This is a pretty redneck type area (I am NOT a native). The fact that there’s an Ulta among other decent stores is a miracle.

The display is pretty generic. There is no Zoella! sign. The products are just lined up on a shelf beside a couple other lesser known brands. Soap and Glory is the closest well-known brand to her display, but it’s still a row over. Unless you knew what you were looking at (as in familiar with her and her products that have been released), you’d never know the line belonged to anyone of note.
Oh I'd assumed you were in a big city or something, bizarre to think there's zoellas cheap tat in a redneck area. I guess it must just have a really high markup value.

Just checked it on reward style (the affiliate network she and most of gleam use) and ulta are paying 10% commission for every sale. Must be really really cheap to buy in wholesale.

So we know she's spent 110k on furnishings from what we've and stuff in the house. What does anyone estimate that she's spent in total? Would 300k be realistic?

** PICS FROM "CORDIALLY INVITED" **

Keep your eyes peeped for October 4 2018 as we will be reviewing "Cordially Invited" on Tattle.Life

---- Keep tattling witches ---
GossWhore (previously known as AmenAmen91)
Menu: Straight Tea, No Milk

** PICS FROM "CORDIALLY INVITED" **

Keep your eyes peeped for October 4 2018 as we will be reviewing "Cordially Invited" on Tattle.Life

I thought you disappeared! I haven’t seen any posts from you on GG for ages, what happenned?

Oh I'd assumed you were in a big city or something, bizarre to think there's zoellas cheap tat in a redneck area. I guess it must just have a really high markup value.

Just checked it on reward style (the affiliate network she and most of gleam use) and ulta are paying 10% commission for every sale. Must be really really cheap to buy in wholesale.

So we know she's spent 110k on furnishings from what we've and stuff in the house. What does anyone estimate that she's spent in total? Would 300k be realistic?

Well, compared to where I’m from, this is a redneck area. The city itself is one of the largest in the state I live in currently. It’s just redneck-ish in general. Lol

I thought you disappeared! I haven’t seen any posts from you on GG for ages, what happenned?
Long story short - I stood up against the no1 mod and told her she needed to actually mod, instead of letting threads go crazy with arguments and not overly police for dumb tit. She was like "I rule this, you ban" --- I have created a new GG account, but the power of the mods is overboard and they are all scared of her has pissed me off. So when I saw Tattle.Life had been created, I was like yashhh bisshhhh. A breathe of fresh air.
Plus GG its 2018 - why the site look like an early MySpace #Shade

So in summary...

Reactions: 14
Welcome back GossWhore, I definitely missed your posts over at GG. Lol, you are so on about the mods being scared of Zoe and her team. I'm sorry but I see other threads of other influencers going off topic all the time and the mods rarely step in, but they do so for Zoe's... Not suspect at all.

Welcome back GossWhore, I definitely missed your posts over at GG. Lol, you are so on about the mods being scared of Zoe and her team. I'm sorry but I see other threads of other influencers going off topic all the time and the mods rarely step in, but they do so for Zoe's... Not suspect at all.
I wonder what her hold over them is? I'm sure she gets them to send the very threatening cease and desist letters but that was ridiculous when they themselves gave away where they live.

They showed enough in the first vlog for people to find it. Then Alfie has shown several times their local train station with the station name visible.

Does anyone remember 6 months before they moved someone posted that they had bought two houses. I don't think anyone believed them.

A bit ot but if she mentions the Kardashians and watching old episodes anytime it's totally paid for. They are scouting for influencers to create buzz for the new season. Just like she was probably paid to post about sex and the city when they were testing for reactions for a new film.

Reactions: 2
What did people post about her that got them banned? Items they bought ?
Multiple reasons - I asked a question on why people watch the Youtuber they watch, and it was called "spam", the items they bought posts, discussing politics e.g. Alfies "i Am nOt A ToRY" line and the arguments which ensued due to the fake "insider" on Zoes thread.

But as stated - this is a new era, none of that BS.

omg you should've been appreciated for asking q's to keep the place lively!

those mods are out of control. they need mods to police the mods :ROFLMAO:

btw i don't think zoe spends any money on the house, she said in a vlog once she gets freebies for everything. it's the vlog where she got angry with alfie for actually buying something on a whim, telling him if he'd only waited a few days he could've got it free. ig she means, she gets her team to message the company asking for it.

btw what happened to the girl who started a thread saying she knew zalfie through a charity, and was saying things she knew about them? her thread disappeared and she got banned? I don't read GG anymore but that was the last I saw and I didn't care to read to see if anyone had mentioned it bcus I don't like GG lol.

btw yeah i know where zalfie live too, and it's not hard to find out, esp with all the clues floating about by themselves lmao. Not the brightest bulbs, are they? esp alfie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.