Zoella #5 Biological clock is knocking on door but her boyfriend has the mental age of 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had the comments switched on her bridge pic of her and Alf to start with and there were hundreds, like usual, saying COUPLE GOALLLLZ and asking when they are going to get married. She's switched them off now!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are they both pushing their relationship on the gram so heavily today?
I've noticed in Summer they get more loved up. Maybe because there friends also want to do stuff (bbq, house celebrations, outings). So they don't realise how much they actually despise eachother because they are "sooo busy enjoying summer" aka not staring at another in their mini mansion

They've had Alfie mums birthday, Tanya, Sean & Poppy more free to seen them (I'm nosey I follow Sean & Poppy and they've been busy on hen do, renovating their house and meeting their ACTUAL friends)

Plus sunshine improves moods so they can fake it better

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She had the comments switched on her bridge pic of her and Alf to start with and there were hundreds, like usual, saying COUPLE GOALLLLZ and asking when they are going to get married. She's switched them off now!
Well on Alfie post they were speculating. Last comment however, is my favourite [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That photo means nothing. It's just her hand that she probably shoved in there last minute to be seen and we all know his "family" probably just means him and a dog like the futures elf drawing with the husky... lol pitiful.

Reactions: 7
It speaks volumes! Her cheesy post vs his post with the dog and just her hand also on the dog
That’s their relationship summed up!

Reactions: 17
They’re relationship at this point is purely for the monetary benefit. They know that now Tanya and Jim are over (which btw i can’t stand her) that they are the last YouTube couple from that group standing. I don’t think they’re in love with each other. If they were Alfie would have proposed by now. I’m not saying you HAVE to get married to be together forever, but if you know it’s something your partner wants you should either propose or be honest with them and tell them it’s never going to happen so they can move on. Alfie isn’t that young. My husband proposed to me when he was 22 (I’m 2 years older) and we got married when he was a month off turning 24.
I feel like they are together purely for show. It would not surprise me if they slept in separate rooms in their massive house.
The excuse that Alfie used in a vlog not that long ago that he hasn’t been ring shopping because he’ll get seen is bullshit, is he trying to say he couldn’t get one designed in secret, really? Or could he not send a PA etc?
This will blow up by the end of 2019, and I think that will only be if Alfie meets someone new and realises what real feelings are.
Guarantee that would happen if he followed Joe and went on Strictly Come Dancing.

Reactions: 14
They’re relationship at this point is purely for the monetary benefit. They know that now Tanya and Jim are over (which btw i can’t stand her) that they are the last YouTube couple from that group standing. I don’t think they’re in love with each other. If they were Alfie would have proposed by now. I’m not saying you HAVE to get married to be together forever, but if you know it’s something your partner wants you should either propose or be honest with them and tell them it’s never going to happen so they can move on. Alfie isn’t that young. My husband proposed to me when he was 22 (I’m 2 years older) and we got married when he was a month off turning 24.
I feel like they are together purely for show. It would not surprise me if they slept in separate rooms in their massive house.
The excuse that Alfie used in a vlog not that long ago that he hasn’t been ring shopping because he’ll get seen is bullshit, is he trying to say he couldn’t get one designed in secret, really? Or could he not send a PA etc?
This will blow up by the end of 2019, and I think that will only be if Alfie meets someone new and realises what real feelings are.
Guarantee that would happen if he followed Joe and went on Strictly Come Dancing.
Also, that paragraph she put on the recent post was pretty generic. There was nothing that was unique. It was just "he makes me happy" it was probably all made up, or taken from how she felt when they first started dating.

Reactions: 4
I just hope that when it happens it’s Zoe kicking him to the kerb and not the other way round. I’m no fan of either but his ego is already out of bounds

Reactions: 9
I just hope that when it happens it’s Zoe kicking him to the kerb and not the other way round. I’m no fan of either but his ego is already out of bounds
He’ll just turn into one of those lads who expects women to flock to him! Get ready for the sister controls my tinder content!

Reactions: 8
He’ll just turn into one of those lads who expects women to flock to him! Get ready for the sister controls my tinder content!
Hopefully one that rinses mr business genius’ money when he’s flashing it about (along with his teeth) and then leaves him for a better model.

Reactions: 4
They strike me as a couple that doesn’t communicate at all. Like when they have a fight they avoid talking about it and solve it by sweeping it under the rug until it piles up and they end up in a dead-end relationship where one’s a commitment-phobe and the other is desperate and delusional, but they never do anything about it because, as I said, they don’t communicate their feelings. I’m sure they’ve both thought about breaking up more than once but never act on it because their relationship is well... convenient.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.