Zoella #5 Biological clock is knocking on door but her boyfriend has the mental age of 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The skin reaction could literally be anything, maybe something she ate even. I have noticed she seems to not wash off her makeup before bed so that could be the culprit too. Or even hormones. Who knows, but if she has such sensitive reactive skin the least she could do is wash her makeup off before bed.

Reactions: 12
The skin reaction could literally be anything, maybe something she ate even. I have noticed she seems to not wash off her makeup before bed so that could be the culprit too. Or even hormones. Who knows, but if she has such sensitive reactive skin the least she could do is wash her makeup off before bed.
Zoe not washing off her makeup is horrible! 😯

Reactions: 4

Her skin looks really, really bad in that close up, spots or allergy aside. She looks much older than she is...her eating habits are so awful and eventually they do catch up with you.

Reactions: 11
What I’m concerned about the most is... THOSE bleeping PAINTER AND DECORATOR LINEN DUNGAREES 😳🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The absolute cringe of some her recent grid pics is off the chart
so false so staged the latest three with Alfie are real shockers but this one to me is truly unrelatable guff,who goes away with friends to read a book and pose like this?? she's just pedaling fakery again now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I found it quite telling how Zoe posted this huge paragraph about their relationship and how Alfie’s helped her get out of her comfort zone (also funny considering she’s actually more active when he’s not around), and then there’s Alfie... posting a photo of himself and his own reflection. I actually feel bad for her for not realizing what a dick he is and just continuing to lie to herself

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
so false so staged the latest three with Alfie are real shockers but this one to me is truly unrelatable guff,who goes away with friends to read a book and pose like this?? she's just pedaling fakery again now View attachment 27268
The girl on the right in red always looks so uncomfortable!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
so false so staged the latest three with Alfie are real shockers but this one to me is truly unrelatable guff,who goes away with friends to read a book and pose like this?? she's just pedaling fakery again now View attachment 27268
I hope that post included #ad for Amazon Kindle.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.