Zoella #5 Biological clock is knocking on door but her boyfriend has the mental age of 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m six months as well! Getting out of a chair, getting out of the car, walking up the stairs, heaven help you if you sit in a booth seat at a restaurant [emoji23] So entertaining.
I don't walk up stairs if I can help it, god help me if there's ever a fire alarm at work and I have to do the 6 flights 😂

Reactions: 5
Thinking of this as I don't want to be accused of "slut-shaming". Obviously she can do whatever the hell she wants to, I don't care if she poses buck naked, but this is such an obvious call to her creepy followers, it's pathetic. If she wanted to reinvent herself as a sexy instagram model, she could do that, but she can't wear 100 different influencer hats :ROFLMAO: Also, it's not gonna get her Alfie's attention.

Relevant thread title suggestion: When in doubt, stick your butt out :LOL:
She's allowed to be sexy sometimes and other things at other times... Women can be multifaceted y'know.

Reactions: 2
She's allowed to be sexy sometimes and other things at other times... Women can be multifaceted y'know.
That's really not what I meant, I meant to say in general she isn't exactly winning at wearing 100 different hats. Beauty, lifestyle, modeling, relationship advice, pranks, baking....I think she should pick a lane. She can do whatever she wants and I did not criticise her for posing in her underwear, but it's an incredibly stark departure from her norm, which is why people here have been commenting about it. Also, this is a gossip forum so I can criticise her for whatever :ROFLMAO:
Everybody here is mentioning how she's desperate and clearly calling out to her creepy reddit fans, but you decided to only pull me up? :unsure:
Women are multifaceted indeed, but the most multifaceted thing at play here is her greed for fans, engagement and money.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That's really not what I meant, I meant to say in general she isn't exactly winning at wearing 100 different hats. Beauty, lifestyle, modeling, relationship advice, pranks, baking....I think she should pick a lane. She can do whatever she wants and I did not criticise her for posing in her underwear, but it's an incredibly stark departure from her norm, which is why people here have been commenting about it. Also, this is a gossip forum so I can criticise her for whatever :ROFLMAO:
Everybody here is mentioning how she's desperate and clearly calling out to her creepy reddit fans, but you decided to only pull me up? :unsure:
Women are multifaceted indeed, but the most multifaceted thing at play here is her greed for fans, engagement and money.
Yeh even her road to irrelevancy has hit a dead end , she is clutching at straws showing her knickers , too little too late imho

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah basically pick a theme! And stick to it!
She knows she’s crashing and burning so now she’s resorting to ass like helen Anderson and whoever else is on the ass train to irrelevancy

Reactions: 10
For some unknown reason I decided to look at the subreddit and creepiness aside, the funniest things are the posts every so often of people being like "omg does anyone know where zoe got her dress from in the last vlog?? i love it" and the replies are all like "not that sorta thread hun" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For some unknown reason I decided to look at the subreddit and creepiness aside, the funniest things are the posts every so often of people being like "omg does anyone know where zoe got her dress from in the last vlog?? i love it" and the replies are all like "not that sorta thread hun" 😂
Plus if it was in her last vlog it was 3 seasons ago. She only ever puts up vlogs months after they’ve happened.

• Haha
Desperate much

Saffron etc do Motel rocks ads

Zoe irrelevancy is here guys

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just seen her stories from last night all that weird buzzing in her house sounded like Nala had stolen her vibrator and hidden it somewhere 😂

Thread tittle idea :
Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA .

Reactions: 28
She’s trying to look “edgy” now that Alfie’s trying to be a sk8r boi.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's just not cool enough to pull the look off. That's never been her sort of style.
At this point, she's so irrelevant she should just retreat and live quietly off her millions. I would say manage smaller YouTubers, but she doesn't actually like to work!

Reactions: 16
She's actually so desperate for male attention it's pathetic
Only just seen this so quite late I know but she and Horsey never kiss on camera oh no that would be revealing far too much as they are soooo private. But she is quite happy to have her arse and foo all over the net. Pathetic.

In fact that's my thread title:
Zoella #6. Fiercely private but arse and foo all over the net.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her demographic have grown up maybe she is trying to appeal to a younger audience with the docs n graffiti,
The problem is she is boring with her cake books etc they have more exciting people to follow than Zoe and her toothy bf

Reactions: 10
She's prancing around in her underwear again on her Insta stories🙄🙄🙄. What's become of her😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.