Zoella #5 Biological clock is knocking on door but her boyfriend has the mental age of 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF. The guys over on Reddit will be loving this. If I posted this, my mum would still say something even though I am 27. What does she mean by "legs 11"?
Was gonna say the same thing, she has no option left to maintain attention but appeal to the reddit perverts.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The absolute cringe of some her recent grid pics is off the chart
so false so staged the latest three with Alfie are real shockers but this one to me is truly unrelatable guff,who goes away with friends to read a book and pose like this?? she's just pedaling fakery again now View attachment 27268
She pays all of these people in one way or another...that's sad

Reactions: 3
Was gonna say the same thing, she has no option left to maintain attention but appeal to the reddit perverts.
maybe this is the strategy her and her employees in the office have been planning all along 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
There's no way she doesn't know about the subreddit, so it's really bizarre to see her give them a "gift" like this :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Obviously doesn't get enough attention from Alfie 😂 or is trying to get a reaction from him in the hope she gets pregnant 🤢

Reactions: 4
The girl on the right in red always looks so uncomfortable!
It's because they obviously shoehorned her in a sea of skinny minnies to ensure Zoe looks "body positive"/"woke": she is a prop and she knows it. If you are doing a photo-shoot to showcase some diversity, the last thing you do is only add one person who "stands out". That photo should have a RANGE of sizes, shapes and (one would hope) skin tones in order to look even remotely "diverse". I'm putting everything in airquotes here because Zoe and her assistants obviously don't know the first thing about any of this.
One would think a whole office of people dedicated to making Zoe look good would pick up on this, but that would imply them having an active braincell.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WTF. The guys over on Reddit will be loving this. If I posted this, my mum would still say something even though I am 27. What does she mean by "legs 11"?
It's completely plastered all over the sub Reddit. :sick: She 100% knows what she's doing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thinking of this as I don't want to be accused of "slut-shaming". Obviously she can do whatever the hell she wants to, I don't care if she poses buck naked, but this is such an obvious call to her creepy followers, it's pathetic. If she wanted to reinvent herself as a sexy instagram model, she could do that, but she can't wear 100 different influencer hats :ROFLMAO: Also, it's not gonna get her Alfie's attention.

Relevant thread title suggestion: When in doubt, stick your butt out :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's losing her damn mind and completely scraping the barrel for ideas on how to stay relevant now.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Maybe I should gif myself trying to get up at 6 months pregnant [emoji23] much more entertaining
I’m six months as well! Getting out of a chair, getting out of the car, walking up the stairs, heaven help you if you sit in a booth seat at a restaurant [emoji23] So entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.